055

You And Only You

It had not been a week after Kyungsoo heard Jongin's conversation with his secretary. He tried to erase it from his memory. He told himself that it was nothing, that they were just talking about work. But the younger's actions did nothing to reassure him either. Jongin was still on his phone constantly, typing furiously most of the times.

Kyungsoo was not good about confronting someone. So it was needless to say that all he was able to do watch Jongin doing all that from the side. 

In the end, he decided even if it was the worst case scenario of Jongin...cheating on him, Kyungsoo believed the younger would just come back to him after playing around. He hated himself for thinking like that because he felt vulnerable and stupid. But after all,he loved the younger. 

At some poings in their lives, people would imagine that if their loved ones would cheat on them,they would just leave them all behind. So easily with no strings attached. But in reality, before you could do that, everything would come back to hit you first. Every precious feelings you had had for them, every fond memories you had shared with them. And how they ended up betraying you. And then you were not be able to leave them so easily like you had imagined.

And Kyungsoo was feeling all these dilemma.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Today was Friday,the day they normally just lazed around,cuddled together and watched a movie together. It might sound silly but Kyungsoo was excited for it. He was wearing a tiny smile as he went through their chat from yesterday. The younger sounded so excited for tonight as he went on alot about the movie they were gonna watch tonight.

Kyungsoo looked at his phone one more time before putting it aside to make himself some coffee,during when he heard a sound which notified him a new message. His breath hitched when he unlocked his phone to read the message which was from Jongin.

 

From Jonginnie <3

Hyung,I an sorry. But i dont think i can make it to the movie night today. Works not done here yet. Sorry!!! :((

sent 5:00pm


Kyungsoo plopped down onto the sofa,clutching his phone in his hand. He stared down at it for a while deciding whether to do the thing he totally did not want to do.

But......but......

Kyungsoo inhaled deeply before going through his contacts and dialed a number.

"Hey,hyung. What's up?" It was Kim Jungwoo, a receptionist at the desk on Jongin's floor. He was much younger than Kyungsoo but they unexpectedly became friends after his visits to Jongin's office. He was a nice guy.

"I...." he hesitated,biting his lips. "I just want to know if Jongin is still at his office?" Maybe he should not have done it. He should have trust the yoinger and minded his own business.

"Oh. No. He just went out just now, with his secretary" He nearly dropped his phone. He was right. He really should not have called Jungwoo to ask whereabouts of his boyfriend.

"Oh..." 

"Hyung,you okay? You sound weird." Jungwoo asked on the phone line,worries filling his voice.

"I am fine. Thank you Jungwoo." He replied softly before hanging up.

What was he to do now? All these thought kept swimminga around in his head and he couldn't even feel like crying anymore.

Kyungsoo just decided to go to sleep without even eating his dinner properly. He had the urge to puke it all,the more he ate so he had to stop. He just wanted to go to sleep and forget it all.


"Hey baby" He felt his warm voice brushed acorss his ear and arms wrapping around him and pulling him against a warm chest which he was very familiar with. Kyungsoo felt his tears threating to fall onto his cheeks as he turned around quickly and hid his face in Jongin's chest before the latter could see it.

"Sorry that I missed the movie night." Jongin whispered against his hair, his hand caressing his hair strands gently. Kyungsoo opted not to reply anything.

"Goodnight,hyung" He felt a kiss on top of his head before the younger fell into deep slumber.

Kyungsoo was glad the younger showered before he came to bed. Because of that, Kyungsoo did not get a trace of smell of a woman's perfume on him.

Needless to say,Kyungsoo did not sleep a wink that night.


▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

His hand stilled on the door knob when he heard Jongin's faint voice coming through their bedroom's door. The younger offered to help take the laundry basket full of washed clothes into their room and it had been really long so he followed him to tell that the dinner was ready.

"I am going to tell him.........I am abit scared though.........what if he said----- .........I know I know.....yeah,tomorrow.........Thanks.....Bye....."

 

What was Jongin going to tell him?????


"Hey are you waiting for me?" Jongin asked,kissing him on his head when he finally came into the kitchen where Kyungsoo was already sitting at the table.

He just smiled back. Maybe it looked forced but he couldn't manage to put on a real smile. Not when everything was going wrong in his life.

"Hyung,I---" Kyungsoo looked up at the younger,who was sitting in front of him but looking so far away. Jongin was going to say something like he mentioned on the phone. He was looking very nervous as he played around with the food on his plate.

"I know we planned to go on a date tomorrow." Ah right. Many things had been going on that Kyungsoo even forgot about their promise. And he felt a but coming after the younger's sentence. Yet Kyungsoo was silent the whole time.

"But I will be out tomorrow morning...." Kyungsoo stopped eating. "Can you come meet me somewhere in the afternoon though? I will text you the address." He nodded curtly, not even bothering to ask questions.

Jongin was going to do it. He was going to break it all off. 

That was it.