021

You And Only You

  Kyungsoo slid down the door with hands covering his ears after running to his bedroom and closing the door. He tried his best to block out the sounds coming from the living room. The whole house which was normally filled with deafening silence was now covered with the sounds Jongin created based on his anger. 

 


Kyungsoo woke up with dull ache all over his body as he just fell asleep while sittng and hugging his knees to his chest.He rubbed his puffy eyes which showed that he cried himself to sleep.

    The doe-eyes male gathered all his energy to get up despite his shaking knees.It was now as silent as ever in the living room unlike a few hours ago.He let out a shaky breath before turning the door knob and opening the door.

   He took a few hesitanting and slow steps towards the living room until he saw the back of the sofa.And he could see the very familiar silver hair resting on the arm rest.

    He walked soundlessly towards the kitchen,taking careful as not to step on the broken beer bottles and many glass sheds on the floor.He tried his best not to let out a sound while picking up the broken glasses on the floor near Jongin.Even so,he cut his palm accidently and he yelped quietly as the pain came together with the flow of blood.He had to remind himself to apply something on it and maybe use bandage before he go to bed.

   After his job had done,he unconsciously stare at the sleeping male for a moment.....He looked so peaceful like a child....There was no hatre or anger displayed on his face...

  His hands arched towards the tanned male's perfectly shaped face until he came back to his sense and took back his hand quickly while a slightly red colour painted his cheeks.

    He took quick and careful steps towards Jongin's bedroom before coming back with a blanket in his hand.  Well,he couldn't let the other be frozen to death,right?

   He bid the sleeping male a quiet Good night and finally went into his own room to give his mind a rest for this night.

 

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    Jongin was greeted with that sweet and familiar aroma as soon as he opened his eyes.He seriously had a very bad headache that resulted him to rub his temple continuously while groaning.

    Then after few blinks to get a clear vision,he saw Kyungsoo in the kitchen as usual in his apron,seemed like he was tasting some soup with a spoon in his hand.Then he noticed a bandage wrapped around his milky white palm.

    All of a sudden,what happened yesterday came back to Jongin and he just wanted to bang his head on a wall until he die. In short of what happened,clearly he ed up everything. The reason why a bandage was wrapped around Kyungsoo's palm was because of the chaos he caused when he was in a drunken state.

    "Oh,you woke up!" He looked up at Kyungsoo who wore a small smile on his face. Was he pretending like nothing happened yesterday? How could he still smile at him like that though Jongin had done the horrible things to him? Jongin could literally die from the guiltiness.

    "Good--good morning." He let out a stuttered greeting and his voice was cracked and his throat felt sore.

     "Morning...I didn't wake you up since you were in a deep sleep.Oh also! I made you a soup for your hangover...Hurry up and go wash yourself." Jongin could only nod as a response as he didn't know why Kyungsoo was acting like that towards him when he should be swearing at him and doing everything bad because Jongin deserved it.

 

 

      It would be about 10 times when Jongin tried to bring up the conversation to Kyungsoo who was arranging things in the refrigrator. But he failed miserably to speak up as he seriously didn't know what to say... "I'm sorry" ? That might be the term he used most towards Kyungsoo from the first time they met again.

    From sitting at the table,Jongin could see the fainted bruises on Kyungsoo's wrists and they were obvious since Kyungsoo had a very milky white skin. Jongin put his head into his hands,groaning quietly. What on earth was he thinking yesterday night!?

   "Kyungsoo..." Kyungsoo looked around at Jongin's small voice.

    "Yes? Do you need something?" Though Kyungsoo was very sweet towards him,he could feel the distance between them....Distance that Jongin had caused.

    "I---about what happened yest--" Suddenly,his sentence was interuppted by the ringtone came from Kyungsoo's phone.

   "I'm sorry...Excuse me for a while." Kyungsoo said to him before picking up the phone.

   "Hello?....Oh Hyung?.....Ahh right right.." He observed Kyungsoo's face quietly while he was on phone.

    Hyung? What is he chuckling about anyway?

    Jongin frowned at his thought before Kyungsoo excused himself again and went out from the kitchen and from the entrance door in a hurry.
After hesitating for about 10 seconds,Jongin decided to run towards the window in curiousity.

    Just who was he talking to? Hyung? Perhaps......Junmyeon hyung?

    Jongin could feel his anger boiled inside him and his thoughts were confirmed  as he saw a familier car in front of his own house and there stood his owner. He could see Kyungsoo came out from the gate hurriedly and Junmyeon was handing him the red scarf while they both were smiling.

     What the hell they are doing!?

    Jongin clenched his fists tightly and he felt like throwing whatever near him. Suddenly,Junmyeon grabbed Kyungsoo's bandaged hand and seemed like asking some questions about it with a worried expression on his face.Then he moved his hands to caress Kyungsoo's wrists although Kyungsoo was shaking his head with a smile on his face.

    He had had enough...Whatever they were planning to play,Jongin had enough.He leaned at the wall with hands crossed over his chest,secretly demanding for an answer from Kyungsoo when he came in with a red scarf in his hand....

  Despite how much he desperately wanted to cling onto the smaller male and begged him not to leave him and do everything that Kyungsoo wanted him to do,the words came out from his lips were against his will.

   "Why don't you just have you stupid little lovey dovey personal stuffs outside and not in front of my house?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- another update again ^^ Thank you very much for your comments <3 I really appreciate them :3 And I deeply apologize if there are some mistakes in the story ㅠㅠ

 

And Happy Birthday,Baekhyun Oppa! ♡