017

You And Only You

        Kyungsoo couldn't stop thinking aout what Jongin had said during the dinner.As a result,he had slept very little that night.By the time he woke up,Jongin who often slept till noon if he had no schedules had gone thought it was only 8 A.M.

 

      Kyungsoi hummed his favourite song while he was putting the clothes in the washing machine as it could be said he was in a good mood today.He contacted his often-hyperactive best friend,Baekhyun and was both lectured and scolded by him for not contacting him as soon as he arrived in Korea.He had a very long chat with his bestfriend on phone talking about his job and how they both were doing with their lives. Clearly,Baekhyun's relationship with his boyfriend,Chanyeol was still going very strong.

     Sometimes,Kyungsoo envied them so much and wondered how Chanyeol could put up with his childish and nagging boyfriend.While he was smiling to himself about that thought,Kyungsoo's phone rang and he put it out from his jeans pant's pocket to pick up the call.

     "Hello?" He started the machine and closed the bathroom door.

     "Hey.Kyungsoo,It's me,Junmeyon."

    "Oh,hyung.How come you call me while you are working?" He could hear Junmyeon light chuckling on the other line.

     "You are making me like I am a workaholic! Anyway,I was thinking we should have short some coffee-and-chill-time today as I have not much work for today? Are you free right now?"

   "Oh~~Are you trying to slip out from your job and ignore your works?"

   "Well.You can say that if you wanna.So what do you think of the plan?"

   "I'm free for now actually.I can come to the coffee shop near your company in 30 minutes if that's ok?"

   "That would be great.I'll be waiting..bye."

   "Bye,hyung."   Kyungsoo prepared to go out after the laundry and some cleanings.He hadn't met Junmyeon for a long time and maybe some chit chat with him could make his head clear of some compliaced thoughts Jongin had given him.

 

 

     As soon as Kyungsoo entered the coffee shop,he spotted Junmyeon who was sitting at the corner and he felt a rush if guiltiness for being late.

    "I'm sorry for making you wait.I got too absorbed into the cleaning and I didn't notice the time.That's why." Kyungsoo apologized sincerely as he took a seat in front of the other male.

      "That's ok.I didn'r have to wait long and I have already ordered your favourite coffee for you." Junmyeon smiled sweetly like how he always was.Kyungsoo rubbed his nape unknowingly while smiling widely.

    "Thank you."

    "So......how is your job?" Junmyeon took a sip from his cup which was served earlier.

     "My job?" There was a slight pause as he didn't exactly know how to define his job which included living in together with Jongin.. His eyes fixed on his coffee and his fingers wrapped around the warm cup. "It's ok.. I guess.."

    "I think you might know this already ..but Jongin might be sometimes very stubborn and acts selfish like he doesn't care about anything or anyone."

   "He really is like that sometimes." The doe-eyes male could only chuckle at Junmyeon's words because they were true. 

    "But they are just the acts he makes up.He wasn't originally like that...until that incident in his childhood." Kyungsoo flinched at the mention of Jongin's childhood.

   "Is--that--that incident is about his mother?" Kyungsoo asked hesitantly and Junmyeon seemed surprise about his question.

     "Oh..well...You could say yes...I think his thoughts about life changed after his mother left the house." The older male took a sip of coffee and while Kyungsoo was busy thinking by himself...

     So what he said about what his mother did is true then.....What on earth is going on.....

    "Perhaps...Kyungsoo..." Kyungsoo came back to his sense when Junmyeon started the conversation again.

   "Yes,hyung?"

    "Just--Just perhaps..." Kyungsoo waited patiently for Junmyeon who was hesitanted to continue his sentence.

   "Perhaps was--no--Is Jongin the reason why you can't accept my feelings..?"

    Kyungsoo had gone speechless at Junmyeon's words and the atmosphere around them suddenly became suffocating.....It wasn't like he didn't notice about the older male's feelings.He knew about that and what was the use of talking up about that to other while he couldn't return those feelings..

    "Hyung--I'm sorry...." Junmyeon let out a loud and long sigh on the other side...

   "Don't be sorry...Instead Use me by dating me" Kyungsoo stared at the other confusingly while laughing because he didn't know what else to do.

      "I--I don't know what you are talking.Is that a joke right?" Kyungsoo continued laughing awkwardly. Suddenlt Junmyeon's hands held out to grab Kyungsoo's on the table.

   "I'm serious.Try dating me." Kyungsoo's eyes widend than usual,seeing Junmyeon's serious face.

     "I--That's not right--what--"

    "I believe your feelings could change.So who knows..You could erase your feelings for him little by little while dating me! So use me for that,Kyungsoo" Junmyeon squeeze Kyungsoo's hands with his own.

   "Hyung..I can't--"

    "I will give you time,Kyungsoo....So don't give me the answer right now...But please think.Because I'm really serious...I like you,Kyungsoo..So just please..." Kyungsoo could only sigh seeing Junmyeon's eyes filled with pleadings....

    "I--I will think....But I have to go now..." Kyungsoo said while standing up.

    "Right...Sure....Just please think carefully...Just please.."

    "I will,hyung ...Bye.." Kyungsoo gave Junmyeon a reassured smile before leaving.

 

 


     "Where have you gone all this morning?" Kyungsoo was welcomed with the firm voice of Jongin who was standing in the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand.

     "Oh..Jongin..You are back..I--I will prepare the lunch for you now." Kyungsoo forced a smile on his face and tried his best not to avert his look from Jongin.But all this time,both what Jongin said and Junmyeon said were making him felt like his head was going to burst out from so many thoughts.

   "I said....Where have you gone?" Jongin said the each words slowly but still the smaller male could sense a little flame of fury in there.

   Is Jongin angry? But why?

      "I just went out...to meet with Junmyeon...that's all." Jongin's hold on the glass tightened with the mention of his cousin.Kyungsoo felt like the glasses could even crushed into pieces because of his hold.The atmosphere right now was very tense with Jongin's jaws clenched very tightly and his burning stare on Kyungsoo.

     "You must he hungry..I will prepare thr lunch now...Please wait for a while." Suddenly,Jongin put the glass on the kitchen counter back so harshly that the water in there got spilled onto the counter.Kyungsoo could feel his body trembling abit.Jongin's anger was something that was always hard to handle.

    "I am going out.." Jongin picked up his coat which was on the sofa and walked past Kyungsoo and towards the entrance,completely ignoring the smaller male.

 "Aish....Why are they doing this to me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- so....Hi again with the new chapter xD As usual,Cmts,subcribes are love <3

T^T thank you for your support :) :) Kamsammida <3

And I'm really sorry if there are some mistakes ._.