029

You And Only You

 Jongin stretched his hands with a slight groan and his eyes glanced towards the clock on the wall to see it was 9 AM.His deep brown eyes travelled downwards slowly from the clock and towards the couch where the certain petite male was sleeping.

A small and lazy smile displayed on his lips before he take quiet steps towards the couch automatically..Kyungsoo seriously had a certain attraction that Jongin obviously couldn't resist.

He crouched down on both of his knees,his face at the same level with Kyungsoo's.He slightly brushed away the smaller male's hair away from his eyes and his fingers slowly moved towards his heart-shaped lips to give it a soft caress with hid thumb.The tanned male leaned in closer to leave a light peck on Kyungsoo's head...

If it was possible,Jongin wanted to leave soft kisses on every beautiful features of Kyungsoo to show how he looked breathtakingly and simply stunning.....and how he was precious to Jongin..

But it's too late now,right?

He sighed, a small frown forming on his face before standing up and left the room with a heavy heart.

===

Jongin drank water from the bottle hungrily while the other hand closed the refrigrator's door.He put the bottle on the kitchen counter and wiped his slightly damp hair with the small towel around his neck.

"Guess he hasn't woken up yet." He let out a small chuckle at the thought of Kyungsoo.Jongin just got out of refreshing shower and expected Kyungsoo to see awake.Well,his expection had gone wrong.It was rare for Kyungsoo to wake up later than Jongin but he might also be tired of always taking care of sick Jongin.

"I should bring my phone here or else Kyungsoo might wake up if someone call me." He muttered to himself before walking towards his room calmly.
As soon as he opened the door,a person bumped right into his chest earning a sound "oof" before they both swayed backwards slightly.Jongin's strong arms wrapped around the person's waist securely and automatically.

"Woah,You okay? Something happened?" He asked the doe-eyes male in his arms who looked up at him with his shock eyes.For a moment and for no reason,nothing came out from Kyungsoo's lips and they both were silent in the same position..Jongin's hands around Kyungsoo's waist,Kyungsoo's hands on Jongin's well-built chest and their eyes on each other's,speaking so many words which they never dare to talk out loud.

For Jongin,what happening now was just insane..He felt fireworks,bombs,butterflies,whatever inside of him which made his heart exploe from beating so fast. Slowly,his eyes on Kyungsoo's,moved towards his pinkish, plump lips and he gulped unknowingly. Kyungsoo's hot breath brushed on Jongin's chin and Jongin could go crazy,suppressing the sudden urge to taste Kyungsoo's kissable lips.

His ability to think properly had completely shut down as he leaned down hesitantly with his eye lids half opened,seeing Kyungsoo's eyes were closed.
Just when they were close enough to hear their heart beat loudly and clearly enough..just when Jongin was so close to Kyungsoo that he could even count his long eyelashes,the petite male's eyes wide opened and he backed out abruptly,pushing the tanned male by his chest.

Jongin had finally came back to his sense and both of Kyungsoo's face and ears were in a very obvious red crimson color.For Jongin,it was no different,his heart could jump out from his chest from beating too much and he felt like a teenager being so much in love for the very first time.Well,he was deeply in love anyway.He opened his lips to say something in order to erase the current awkwardness but closed them again as he didn't know what to say.

"I----I am going to take a quick shower.You must be hungry too." Kyungsoo walked away rather in a hurry without facing the nervous male.

"Ye--yeah.su--sure" He replied stutterly while the other male had already left.He let out a small sigh while rubbing his temple.

"Damn it,Jongin.What were you thinking!?"

===

"Wow!! Kimchi Spghetti!" Jongin exclaimed happily like a child seeing his favourite dish on the dining table.

"Dr.Oh said you can eat them back now since you get better." Kyungsoo said with a small smile.

"Are you not going to eat now?" He asked rather childishly with a pout on his lips..

"I----" Kyungsoo was hesitating with his answer.

"Will you eat with me please???" He asked in a pleading tone.

"I've heard that if you eat your favourite dish with your favourite person,it would taste more delicious!" The wide smile on his face appeared when he realized what he said and when he saw a slight blush on Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"I--I mean--" He rushed out to explain things...Everything had been awkward since morning and now he had made it worse.

"I will! I will eat it!" Kyungsoo muttered in a nervous tone.

===

"I'm sorry.I didn't mean to wake up late today.." Kyungsoo apologied in a small voice,glancing at Jongin who had dissolved all of himself in eating his favourite dish made by Kyungsoo.

"Oh no no.That's ok..You always wake  up early enough.Waking up late one day won't hurt." Jongin replied with a smile,taking a small sip of water from the glass.Kyungsoo just smiled at his words.

"Uhh.....Kyungsoo...you know.." Kyungsoo just kept silent while the other was hesitating to say something.

"It's urm..you can move out to a new place if you have found one.You don't have to stay here just to take care of me..I get better now also...." With all of energy and resisting the urge to beg the other to stay with him forever,he forced a smile on his face.Kyungsoo bit his lips for a while with his eyes focused on the food only.

"I...I was going to talk about that also...I found a place." Jongin's heart sank at thr words and his smile faded a little.

So,he's gonna move out soon...

"But..the owner is on a trip and we're gonna meet only in coming week..so can I stay here for a few days more?" He saw the pleadings and uncertainty in Kyungsoo's eyes.Jongin nodded slowly.

"Sure..why not?" He let out a deep exhale before starting the conversation again.

"I think I am taking too much of your personal time..Junmyeon hyung might be angry at me for that..He's just too nice to say it out loud!" He mixed a little chuckle in the sentence to lighten up the mood while he was nearly dying inside from saying it.Kyungsoo just looked at him with his big eyes and the smaller male looked...hurt somehow.

"No..No...I--It's ok..He understands." Kyungsoo chewed out the words slowly and softly while shaking his head.

"He likes you a lot,huh?" Jongin muttered and played the food with the fork.

Stop it..Why are you saying this..You idiot.

"You two are really compatible." He chuckled lightly..He didn't know why he kept saying those stupid things while his true intention was to keep quiet and stop making things more awkward.

"We--we..." He could see Kyungsoo's grip on the spoon tightened while stuttering at his words.

"Last long,okay? Thanks for the food.It's really delicious." He stood up abruptly and walked away before Kyungsoo could see his teary eyes.

You have done it again,Jongin....You hurt him again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Update again ㅋㅋ I'm truly sorry if there are some mistakes in the story..I will check it again later ㅠㅠㅠㅠ As usual,Cmts,votes and subcribes are very very appreciated

So I have posted the Hunhan story already .-. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Here it is [x]