020

You And Only You

   "Why are you doing this?" Kyungsoo whispered while Jongin's face was inches away.

     "Why am I doing this,you asked.How funny!" Jongin scoffed and tightend his grip on Kyungsoo's hands above his head.

    "Let--letme go,Jongin.It hurts!" His voice came out in a cracking tone.

   "That hurt is nothing compared to what I am feeling!?" The tanned male raised his voice and he started to lean closer to the smaller male. Kyungsoo looked away in order to avoid from whatever Jongin was going to do. Jongin suddenly released his grip and then started laughing. Kyungsoo was scared...He was scared because Jongin was acting weird and he could see the pure anger in his eyes. So he avoided looking at the other male and just stared at his hands where Jongin had gripped so tightly that it left the fainted bruises.

     "Why--Just why the hell are you doing this to me?" Jongin said in an unusually calm tone. Kyungsoo gulped beforr started walking away from the drunken male.

     "I'm going to my room..." Suddenly,he was yanked around very harshly and a pair of lips smashed on his own in a rough way.The smaller male's eyes widened than usual at the unexpected action and used all the energy he had to push the drunken Jongin away.

   However,although the tanned male was drunk,his hold on Kyungsoo's waist was too tight and his hand on his nape was making Kyungsoo not to be able to back out from his hold.

     Kyungsoo hated this.He hated the way how Jongin devoured his lips in a lustful and needy way.There wasn't a single trace of the things called love and adoration he could find in the kiss.

     Kyungsoo took a chance to push Jongin one step away when the tanned male took a breath from his action.

    "S-stop it!" Kyungsoo shouted while hugging his own trembling body. "I--I said stop---" he couldn't his own sentence when all the tears he restrained before flew down from his eyes.Jongin's hands moved on his own to hold Kyungsoo dearly in his embrace.

    "Don't touch me!" Kyungsoo took steps away while staring at the tanned male in a frightening way.

    "Kyungsoo--I---" Jongin felt like his heart could shatter in pieces,seeing Kyungsoo's eyes filled with fear and disgust.

    "I--I can't understand you anymore." Kyungsoo started hicupping from thr crying. "I don't know why are you doing this anymore!" He raised his shaking voice at the other whose eyes were filled with pleadings of forgiveness from Kyungsoo.

     "I can't do this anymore....I just can't.." Jongin took a step towards Kyungsoo who was shaking. Couldn't he just hug the other tightly in his embrace and showered him with kisses and poured him with apologies?

     "Kyungsoo--I'm sorry....please...I'm so sorry...." In the next moment,those words came out from Kyungsoo crushed his mind and his everything and silenced him and shut him close in the dark world.

     "I hate you,Jongin."

  Is everything just too late for Jongin?


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- I'm very sorry for a very short update ._. ㅠㅠ