005

You And Only You

     "J---Jongin?Why are you........." Before Kyungsoo could finish his words,Jongin did what he wanted to do badly since this morning.

      He pulled him in his arms and hugged him tightly like there would be no tomorrow.
                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Kyungsoo couldn't take it anymore.The sight of Jongin with another woman.He knew Jongin had always been like that.But seeing it with his own eyes was something he couldn't take.

    The urge of wanting to throw up suddenly disappeared and instead he suddenly felt dizzy and his vision became blurred. Before he knew it,he was running out from the house,pushing people.He needs air.He felt suffocated and nearly couldn't breath.

    He let the tears fell out from his eyes on the taxi. "Just for tonight,I will cry." He said to himself but he knew that it wouldn't be true. He showered back again when he arrived his house.But showering was just a title while what he did was  crying uncontrollably together with the water washing down his face.He was getting ready for the bed when he heard the door bell ringing.

     "Who is it again at this hour.!?" He sighed and dragged himself to the door. His mouth hanged open,seeing Jonging standing in front of him.             Wasn't he supposed to be at the party with that girl?

     "J---Jongin?Why are you........."   He didn't even have time to finish the sentence as he was pulled into his arms suddenly.

      "Why the hell didn't you tell me that you are going back." Jongim growled while his head rest on Kyungsoo's neck.

     "I--I" Jongin suddenly tightened his hug that Kyungsoo felt like he couldn't breath anymore. 

    "Do you have any idea how much I was worreid about you!? Damn.Don't do that again,soo."

    "J--Jongin.I can't breath." Kyungsoo managed to say while the tall male was hugging him to death.

   "Oh.I'm sorry,soo! I'm sorry." Jongin pulled back and instead rested his forehead on Kyungsoo's.

   "I'm just very worried about you." He sighed and cupped Kyungsoo's cheeks gently.

    He pulled back and aimed his direction to Kyungsoo's kissable lip. Kyungsoo suddenly turned his head,causing Jongin only to kiss his cheek.

    "I---I'm going to bed..It's late also.Don't you think you should go back home,Jongin." Kyungsoo said abit coldly. The tanned male withdrew his hands on his boyfriend's shoulder but interwined their fingers together.

   "Can't I stay here for tonight?I want to be with you the whole day tomorrow."Jongin said looking down at their interwined which fit perfectly together.

    "Ohh..Tomorrow..Their 1 year anniversary." Sudden Realization hit Kyungsoo.He completely forgot about tomorrow because of so many compliaced events happened today.

    "Please,Soo.." Jongin looked at him with pleaded eyes which was a weak point of Kyungsoo.

  "Fine..But you should wash yourself first before going to bed." The doe eyes male sighed and pulled back his hands from Jongin's. The delightness filled Jongin causing him to smile widely.He didn't know why he was happy that much but he just felt like it. He gave Kyungsoo's head a quick peck and then headed for the bathroom.

    "I'll be back,soo." Kyungsoo only nodded his head as a reply. The short male lied down on the bed,facing away from the side Jongin was going to sleep.Kyungsoo wasn't ready to look Jongin straight into his eyes.Not when he couldn't keep the images of tanned male and that girl,running around his head again and again.

    Not very long,he heard his bedroom's door clicked open.In a minute,his bed sinked in and he felt a pair of hands wrapping securely.

  "Goodnight.Sleep tight,soo." Jongin gave pecks to his shoulder,neck and head for the last time before going to sleep.

    Kyungsoo felt like a fool for expecting Jongin to say that he loved him.He felt like Jongin was doing all of those like staying with him,worrying about him and remembering and seemed excited about anniversary were ust because of his duty.His duty of having Kyungsoo as a boyfriend,not because he loved him.

   Kyungsoo just acted like he fell asleep already. He could sense Jongin's sigh before he went off to sleep.

    But what Kyungsoo didn't know was Jongin's very low whispering about how much he loved Kyungsoo.
                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Kyungsoo woke up, finding himself still in the arms of Jongin wrapping around his waist possesively.

    "Oh wow...today is our anniversary.." Kyungsoo sighed without reason at the thought and looked up from his boyfriend chest to see his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. As always.

   Kyungsoo slowly untangled the arms and leg around him and went into the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for them.

 


     Jongin woke up,expecting to find his boyfriend in arms but only found the coldness beside him. Jongin cursed himself for waking up late than Kyungsoo while his original plan was to wake up early and admire his boyfriend's heavenly face.

      Kyungsoo was putting the breakfast into the plates while a pair of hands wrapped around his waist and a face nuzzled into his neck.

    "Good moring,Soo. And Happy Anniversary,babe." Jongin kissed the doe eyes male's neck lightly but still causing Kyungsoo to blush.

    "Breakfast is ready,Jongin.Go sit." Kyungsoo said firmly.  "Yes,sir!" Jongin replied attentively and teasingly which made the whiter male to smile somehow.


   "So what do you want to do for today,soo?" Jongin asked out of nowhere while eating.

   "I--I don't know..What do you want to do?" Frankly,Kyungsoo didn't think about what to do today since he thought Jongin wouldn't be free as usual.

    "Well..For me,I just want to stay at home with you.Since you know,we didn'y get to spend time alone lately." Jongin said with a small guilt in his voice.
   "Well then! Let's just be at home and spend times together" Kyungsoo said blushing and a small smile on his face.

   As thay had planned,they spent the rest of the day,watching many movies and laughing.

  For Kyungsoo,he preferred to watch Jongin who was laughing innocently while watching the movie and on the other hand,holding Kyungsoo so close in his arms.He just wanted to forget what happened and stayed like that with Jongin.
         How much he wished everydays would be like that......

     Jongin looked up at the clock and stared down at Kyungsoo who was now resting his head on his should and eyes closed. Jongin smile faintly and cupped Kyungsoo's cheek gently.

     "Kyungsoo..Kyungsoo...I have to go back home for now." Kyungsoo eyes open and Jongin could see the dissapppintment in his eyes and a little pout on his lip.

    "Don't worry.We will meet back at night. Come to my house at 8 o'clock.OK? Don't forget."

   "O..k" Kyungsoo replied confusingly.

    "Soo!8 o'clock at my house! Don't forget it! I'm sorry I can't come pick you up." Jongin said for the last time while putting the shoes on. Jongin held his boyfriend's face in his hands and gave long kiss to his pouting lip.
     "Bye"

 

 

 

 

 


    Jongin felt like his chest was going to burst out from excitement and everything while preparing a romantic dinner for their anniversary at the rooftop of Jongin's granded house.

     Yes,Jongin had been a perfect guy in almost everything.Wealth,looks,social life.Everything was in his favour despite some bad memories he had in his past.But now he had his everything,Kyungsoo.

    He looked down at his watch to see it was 7:55 by now.He took out a little red box from his pocket and opened up.There was a two rings as a love symbol for him and Kyungsoo.

   Jongin smiled shyly to himself at his thought. Suddenly,he heard a door click and looked up to see his boyfriend. But it was not him but another familiar figure.

      The one who could turn every events of tonight to terrible things. It was her.

 

 

A/N- o....k. I am really lifeless right now since school is closed so I just spend time on writing this :')

I'm truly sorry for any spelling and grammer errors. :(

And views,comments,subcribe,comments and upvote are love