Surprising Mi Cha

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

~Kyuhyun POV~

The moment we touched down at the Incheon airport and got off the plane i was hopping around in my excitment that i would be able to see and hold Mi Cha soon. I was still hopping around when someone slaped me on the back of my head and i tuned around and saw Heechul glaring at me.

"Will you quit that already it's annoying." he said and glared at me well walking past me.

I did stop but i could still fel the excitment inside of me and well i was waiting for my bag's to come through the baggage area i thought of how to surprise Mi Cha. I knew that she would be in school rght now until 5 so that gave me a lot of time to arrange something and surprise her there, but i was also afraid that she wouldn't like that since she didn't want everyone to know about our relationship but one of these day's people would find out and today should be the day.

~A little while later~

I arrived at Mi Cha's school with my full desguise on and got out my car and carrying the supplies i had, to other student's i would look like someone carrying in a project or something. I went to the main office and asked what class Lee Mi Cha was in and found out she was in her Lititure class. I quickly found out where that was and made my way to her class and softly knocked on the door and poked my head inside.

"how may i help you we are in the middle of class?" asked the professor well everyone was looking at me. Before i spoke i cleared my throat and changed my voice so she wouldn't recognize it.

"Im here to talk to Lee Mi Cha it won't take long at all." i told him well looking around the class till i found her face and i almost went running to her.

"For a minute you may come in we don't allow student's to lotter in the hall." he said and i went in with all of my supplies which was a Boquet of flower's, and chocolate's and a cd player.

~Mi Cha POV~

I watched as the unknown guy walked into the class with flower's, chocolate and a cd player and make his way toward's me well everyone stared at me and him.

"Ummm if you are here to confess to me i have to say no sorry." i told him and thought he would look hurt or something but he just smiled and placed the flower's and chocolate's on my desk and placed the cd player on the desk beside mine which just happened to be Jaehwa's desk.

"This song here remind's me of you and i listen to it when ever iim down and want to see you." and he pressed play and Super Junior's Miracle came on and then he started to hum to it then he started to sing and i could recognize that voice anywhere and my hand's flew to my mouth and let out a gasp well tear's welled up in my eye's.

"Mi Cha you were a miracle sent to us by fate and it was a miracle that in was the one that won your heart and that you are mine, I missed you the month's that i was gone and i never want to be aprt from you again." Kyuhyj said and he pulled off his hat and wig and sunglasses and knelt in front of me well everyone around me gasped. He grabed my hand's away from my face and held them in his and just looked at me.

I couldn't hold it any longer and i didn't care that all of my classmates and my professor was looking i flung myself into his arm's and started to rain him with kisses to the face well the tear's ran down my face.

"It's really you, i didn't think i would see you until i went to one of the concert's but your really here." i sobbed out and just hugged him as tight as i could and just cried into his shoulder.

"Im really here baby and i will never leave your side ever again next time you are coming with us i don't care that you have school that was torture for me not to see you." he said and stodd up bringing me along and we just stood there like that for awhile until someone cleared there throat and i pulled back slightly and looked around and saw that all of the girl's had there phone's out and were taking picture's and most likely a video or two as well but i didn't care at all i was actually happy that i could finally admit who i was dating and not hide it.

"Yes everyone as you can see i Lee Mi Cha is dating Kyuhyu of Super Junior." and with that i turned and faced Kyuhyun again and kissed him smack on the lip's and i could see that it had shocked him a second but he recovered and returned the kiss.

After that was well choas, the class ened and Kyuhyun gather the gift's he had got for me and the cd player and lead me out of the class and out of the school and to his vechile well other student's stared at us as we walked past me hold Kyuhyu's free hand and adoragingly looked up at him well we walked and even leaned up and pecked him on the cheek just to make sure he was real and i wasn't dreaming.

We arrived at the dorm an hour later and i was enveloped in a dozen of hug's from all of the member's and i returened them as best as i could and they finally let go when i said i couldn't breath and collapsed onto the couch and looked around at the familer dorm and let out a sigh of happiness that i was finally home again.

"Oh i have to tell the guy's that you are back there probably freaking out becasue im not back at the dorm yet." i said outloud and started to get up.

"No worries we already called them and they said they will bring your stuff over later." said Ryeowook who was pouring drink's for everyone and i went over and started to help him with the pouring and bring them to the member's and once down i went over and sta in Kyuhyun's lap and rested my head on his shoulder well he wraped his arm around me.

"You know it's really good to be back home with all of you guy's even if you all are really annoying and make me mad all the time i wouldn't trade this for the world so thank you for well making me your maid in the first place then letting me stay here well my house is being fixed." i said to all of them and gae them all a smile and a kiss for Kyuhyun on the cheek.

"Hey why does Kyuhyun get a kiss and all we get is a smile that's not fair." said Donghae who was pouting a little.

"Because she's my girlfriend and not your's so i deserve it that's why." siad Kyuhyun who wrped his arm's around me tighter and i let out a chuckle.

"Come here Hae i have something for you." and i motioned for him to come closer and when he was close enough i leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank's for being the best of friend a girl can ask for that includes Henry and Hangeng as well." and i motioned for the other two over and kissed them on the cheek as well and when i looked over at Kyuhyun he was pouting.

"Awe is my Kyuhyunnie jealous that i kissed other guy's on the cheek." i said well pating his cheek.

"Yes so what if i am." he said and turned away from me.

"You know you are my #1 guy right you even surprised me at school and now the whole world know's we are dating and well im really happy you did that.

"Really your not mad for me coming to your school and surprising you?"

"Reall y thank you for the flower's as well and the chocolate's that was sweet of you."

"Okay enough of this love fest let's go out and eat okay im starving and i know all you are as well." said Heechul which ruined the mood me and Kyuhyun were in and we both glared at him and he glared back and i couldn't hepl but shrink back a little against Kyuhyun.

~At resturant~

We ended up going to there favorite stake resturant and Leeteuk and Heechul said they were buying so to order what ever and with that cmae suju which i snuck a few glasses when Kyuhyun wasn't looking or was having a drinking contest with one of the other member's and well let's just say that i got buzzed and started to act well not like me and was all over Kyuhyun until he finally realized wy i was acting this way and told everyone that he was bringing me home and he wrped his arm around my waist and pulled me up and walked me outisde and hailed a cab and we went back to the dorm.

We stumbled inside me giggling and him cursing a bit and led me to my room and placed me on my bed and knelt down and started to take of my shoe's and once he was down that he started to turn and walk to my closet when i stood up and grabed him by the neck and swung him around and pushed him on the bed and i got on top of him and just looked at his stuned face.

"Hehehe you have a really pretty face you know that." i said to him well trailing kisses down his face ti his neck.

"Mi Cha stop we cant do this your drunk."

"Im not drunk i am completly sober and why can't we do this?" and actually i was completly sober i knew what i was doing im no light weight at all i can hold my liquor pretty well thank you very much.

"You are drunk Mi Cha so stop this right now and get your head together." He said well gently pushing at me.

"Kyuhyun if i was drunk i would be a complete mess right now and im not, i just wanted us to be alone so i faked that i was drunk since i knew you would bring me back home." i said and gave him a smirk and kissed him on the lip's quickly before i resumed my trail of kisses down his neck to his open shirt and stopped.

"Don't worry we won't go any futher i just want to be alone with you without the other's around." i siad and looked up at him and gave him a smile and rolled off him  and layed beside him on my bed.

"If you wanted to be alone you could have just said that and not have faked that you were drunk, and you shouldn't have been drinking anyway's."

"Silly Kyuhyun i'm legal here remember and i was legal back home as well so it's not my first time drinking and im no lightweight as well i can hold my liquor."

"Still just ask me okay i would never say no okay, no let's get some comfy clothes on and well go to sleep this jet leg is finally catching up to me."

and that's exactly what we did we got into some comfy clothes and cuddled in my bed and fell asleep before any of the other member's came home that night.

 

Author's note

So i finally updated and i should be updating more regulalry now sine summer is starting and no more school. I hope you liked this chapter i put in a lot of Kyuhyun/Mi Cha moment's in there for you all who support this couple and don't worry SHINee will be in future chapter's as well so no worries. Also did i have you all thinking a scene will happen well that won't be the case im to embarrassed to write so there will be none of that in this story or my other stories or my future stories, so sorry to all of you lover's out there it's not happening.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THAK YOU :)