getting kidnapped

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

After they had changed from there performance clothe's we headed home Kyuhyun holding my hand the whole way and i could see some of the membe's giving him envious look's.

"Hey does anyone want anything from the convinence store im going there to get some snack's?" i said to them well resting my head on Kyuhyun's shoulder, they all started to shout out things and i ha to quite them all down and i got out my phone and made a list of thing's to get.

"fork over what ever money you have with you im not paying for all of this with my own money." they all started to grumble a little but gave me the money i wanted.

"Kamsamnida." and i gave them all one of my sweetest smile's. once we got back to the dorm i went and changed into this:

2011-Womens-Summer-Clothes-Trends-summer

and i headed out Donghae and Hangeng coming along with me even though i told them all i could go alone but they would have none of it and so these to came along with me. The store waasn't all that far from the dorm's but it was a nice walk and the neighbourhood was nice as well. Once we had finished paying for everything we headed back me behind Donghae and Hangeng well thye talked about something and now that i think about it i should have been in between them instead of behind them.

I was diggeing through my bag for my phone when everything went black i tried to scream but something was over my mouth muffling my scream. I was then dragged away to some vehicle and throwen inside then i didn't see or heaar anything since i was knocked unconsious.

~Hangeng POV~

I had been talking to Donghae well we were walking home from the store when i looked back to see if Mi Cha was still behind us but i couldn't see her.

"hey Donghae did you see Mi Cha go past you or anything because she's not behind us anymore." and when i finised saying that i noticed a bag laying on the ground. I ran up to it and say that it was Mi Cha bag the store bag laying a little away's from her bag. I grabed her bag and the store bag and started running to the dorm's Donghae shouting behind me asking what had happened. 

"Guys something happened to Mi Cha she wsn't behind us when i looked back and i found her bag laying on the street, i know i should have walked with her im so stupid."

"YAH WHAT DID YOU SAY MI CHA IS MISSING." yelled Kyuhyun from the couch.

"i don't know, but first we have to call the police to report this and you have to calm down ok." said Leeteuk fom the kitchen table, we all nodded and i could see Kyuhyun clench and unclench his fist's trying to calm down. This was going to be tough on him if MI Cha was really missing i thought to myself.

~Mi Cha POV~

When i started to regain my surrounding's i could hear people talking but couldn't make out what they were saying and all i could see was black that's when i started to panic and straing against the bond's that tied me to the chair. I guess the people who were talking heard me and came running towards me.

"i would stop doing that little girl if you don't want something bad to happen to you." once he said that i stopped starining against my bonds and just wimpered instead.

"what do you want with me?" i yelled at them well wipping my head bak and forth

"you'll find that out in due time, Jeff take her blind fold off will you." said someone then i coud fell someone bhind me im guessin it was Jeff  then i could see my surrounding's and i found myself in a nice apartment building and i finally noticed that i was tied to a bed. i looked around at all the men in the room and finally rested my eye's on what could on;y be there leader.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME LET ME GO." i screamed at them and started to strain against my bond's again i saw the leader make some sort of hand movement and all of the guy's sept him left the room closing and locking the door behind them. He then started to make his ay to the bed very slowly looking at me the whole time.

"You know you are a very beautiful girl don't you." he said well sitting beside me. i didn't say anything and continued staring against my bonds until he placed his hand on my stomach and started to trail his finger's underneith my shirt is when i stopped and just froze. His hand contined to inch there way up my shirt when he stopped just before he would have touched my .

"do you know what i want to do to you right now." and he leaned in closer and stopped just before he would have touhed my lip's then i could feel his other hand start to go up my thigh and finally come to the button of my short's.

"Please don't do anything to me." i wimpered to him but he didn't stop and soon my short's we ed. i was still frozen not making a move and that's when i knew what was going to happen i was going to be no matter what i said to him he continued to do whatever and soon i was just in my underwear and bra, but before he could do anything more there was a knock on the door.

"Boss the people have come about the girl should i show them in." said one of his hench men from outside the door. I saw him growl undernith his breath and got off me and i let out a sigh that was a close call. He left and i was laying there just in my bra and . what if he come's back and finishes what he was doing to me i then started to starin again't my bond's even harder and soon i got one of my hands free then the other one i then wuickly put my clothes back on and quitly started to look around the room when my eye's landed on the window. through it i could see a fire escape and qukicly made my way over and gently open the window making no noise and went out to the fire escap and saw that we were only on the fourth floor.

I quckly and quitely made my way down the fire escape and once on the ground i ran for my life until i came to a very familer street and noticed it was the street the suju dorm's were on and started to run toward's them.

~Kyuhyun POV~

Well i was sitting on the couch the other member's were pacing around it has been a week since Mi Cha had gone missing and there were no lead's to where she could be. I continued looking at the member's pacing around when loud knocking started to come from the door and wouldn't stop. It was Leeteuk who finally went and opened the door and who we saw almost gave us a heartattack. There was Mi Cha all bloody and bruised. She just looked at us then keeled over onto the floor not moving.

"Oh my god Mi Cha, someone go and get her and bring her to the hospital quick." i yelled at them and quickly got off the couch and limped to where Mi Cha was laying at he face with my hand i could see she was beathing very fast and she was very hot to the touch. Hangeng fianlly picked her up and quickly went down to his car all of us following close behind him. I went with Hangeng, Donghae and Leeteuk well the other's went in different car's.

2 hour's later the doctor fianlly came out. "Doctor what's wrong with her? will she be alright?" i asked him 

"she had internal bleeding and she sustained  broken rib's, arm, her left wrist and her right ankle, and she also has a very serious concusion so when she does wake up don't be surprised if she doesn't remember you she might suffer from memory loss."

And that's when i finally broke down crying, she was my girlfriend and i couldn't do anything to protect her. The doctor had left and the rest of the member's were trying to make me stop crying but nothing worked and they just left me alone to cry. We were finally told we were aloud to visit her and  i  saw her connected to all those tube's and wire's i started to cry even harder and i could see Donghae and Hangeng start to tear as well. I don't know how long we stayed for but the whole time i was holding her hand and telling her to wake up and come back to me and the member's.

so your probaly thinking she was gone for a week, yeah she was but i didn't write about it only her final day before she escaped and yes well she was captived they had bet her a little well a lot really. so please comment and subscribe and please tell me if you like this story Kamsamnida :)