waking up but not remembering

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

~Mi Cha POV~

I could fell someone holding my hand and crying for some reason but i couldn't force my eye's open i soon gave up and just layed there listening and heard Kyuhyun to open my eye's and come back to him and the member's i tired again to open my eye's but they just wouldn't open and i could fell tear's run down my face because of sadness and frusteration. I was soon pulled back into the drakness and couldn't hear anything.

~Kyuhyun POV~

Well i was telling her to come back to me i saw tear's leak out of her eye's and run down her face, it has now been 2 week's since she arrived in the hospital and she hasn't woken up and today was the first time i saw her cry. I wiped off the tear's with my thumb and kissed her on the cheek elling her once again to come back to me and continued to sit there and soon fell asleep but was jerked awake to someone squeezing my hand. I looked over at Mi Cha and saw her smiling at me tear's once again falling down her face.

"Oh thank god Mi Cha i thought i would lose you never i mean never again do that to me i love you to much to see you hurt like this."

"I love you to Kyuhyun, and i promise this won't happen again but Kyuhyun why am i here did something happen?" she said to me giving me a confused look. 

"you were kidnapped don't you remember you Dongahe and Hangeng were coming back from the store when you were taken." i told her

"who are Donghae and Hangeng and i wasn't kidnapped." she asked me. i sat there stunned for a minute the doctor said she would have memory lose but why can she remember me.

"Mi Cha what is my full name and when is my birthday and how old am i?" i asked her well holding onto her hand tightly

"what a silly question to ask but your full name is Cho Kyuhyun, you were born on February 3, 1988 and your 23 year's old." she said to me.

"Good and what group am i part of?"

"group? your part of a group when did this happen?" she said giving me a confused look, so she really doesn't remember she onlt remember's me for some reason i let go of her hand and told her i had to make a phone call and would be right back.

"Leeteuk hyung Mi Cha finally woke up ut she doesn't remember anything that happened to her or the group or you guy's she only remember's me fro some reason, so if you were all going to come visit her i wouldn't just come in small group's and i will introduce you as friend's of mine that wanted to see me and my girlfriend ok and don't make it look like you know her she will probably get scared." i told him and i knew that he had put his phone on speaker phone so all the member's could hear. 

I went back into her room to see her playing with her iv but once she noticed me her face lit up and patted the space beside her telling me to come and sit i did and we watched tv together for awhile until i heard a knock on the door and in came Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Henry.

"oh hey guy's what are you doing here." i asked them 

"oh we just came to visit you and to see your girlfriend for the first time, hi my name is Leeteuk nice to meet you." he said well giving Mi Cha a little bow

"Oh nice to meet you as well are they part of the group that you joined Kyu?" she asked me.

"yes they are the other three are Donghae, Eunhyuk and Henry." i introduced them and they all gave small bow's.

"nice to meet you three but hy does Henry sound so familier to me." and i saw her scrunch up her face and start to think then she calpped her hands together. " I got it your part of a group called Super Junior M aren't you and Donghae is part of it as well and you are to Kyu then there are Zhou MI, Hnageng, Siwon and Ryeowook who are part of it as well am i right." she said well giving us a smile.

"yes i am, are you a fan?" Henry asked her well coming closer to her.

"of course im a fan of what ever group my Kyu is in." she said and smiled at him again she then started to talk about Super Junior M and we all sat down and listened and soon we all had to leave for our schedules i told Mi Cha i would be back soon and left.

~Mi Cha POV~

I waved good-bye to Kyuhyun and the other's and the tv. The moment i had woken up everything came back to me and i had in a quick breath to scream a little but i noticed Kyuhyun who was sleeping in a chair besid my bed holding my hand. When i had woken him up and he told me he loved me i felt my heart swell then he started to tell me to never leave him and brought up the kidnapping incident and i didn't want to remember it so i just said i didn't and also asked him who Donghae and Hangeng were but when he said there name's i wanted to see them so bably i could fell tear's start to form but i didn't let them fall and i continued to act like i didn't remember them. Then one of the people i wanted to see the most came and visited but i still had to act like i didn't remember anything.

I then acted like i was remebering who Henry was then told them i remembered that he was part of Super Junior M with Donghae and Kyuhun then listed off the rest of the member's and i just talked about them until they left and now im here not paying attention to the tv and remembering what had happened to me over the week i had been captive and i started to cry. 

So i know this chapter is bad i know that, I wanted to write that Mi Cha remember's everything which she does but act like she doesn't remember the member's or her kidnapping only remembering Kyuhyun. I don't know what i should write for chapter 9 so please give me idea's if you can and thank you fo reading and subscribing KAMSAMNIDA :) 

It also seems from the results of the poll I put up that Kyuhyun and Hangeng are tied maybe I will put a love triangle in, I don't see many people using Hangeng as the love interest in there stories, what do you think I should do?