watching Suju do what there good at

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

~Donghae POV~

I continued to stare after Mi Cha and Kyuhyun until they had vanished into Kyuhyun's room, i couldn't believe that they were dating i thought she had hated him along with the rest of the member's. i slumped onto the couch and contiinued to think until i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I know how much you liked her but she's with Kyuhyun now so just give up man ok." said Eunhyuk then he left to his room

why does everyone think i liked Mi Cha yeah i liked her as a freind but i don't like her like that, but wait if i didn't like her like that then why am i so upset that her and Kyuhyun are dating only people that like someone are upset when the person they like start's to date another person. Do i really like Mi Cha? I don't know how long i sat there for but soon i was tired and decided to go to sleep.

~later that night~

I was sleeping soundly when i felt my bed shift a little like someone was sitting on it, i opened my eye's and saw that it was Mi Cha who was sitting on my bed looking at me.

"Mi Cha what are you doing here you should be in your own bed?"

"oppa i had a bad dream im to scared to stay in my room alone an i sleep with you?"

"what about Kyu why don't you go sleep with him?"

"i would but the way he sleep's now because of his leg takes up all the room on his bed and your bed is bigger then his anyway's, please oppa?" and she gave me the most adorable puppy dog face better then Sungmin's i must admit.

"fine you can sleep herebut if you have a bad dream again go to Kyu he is your boyfriend after all he wouldn't be to happy to find out you slept here instead of with him you know that."

"he won't find out it'll be our little secret ok." and she gave me a devilish smile before she got under the cover's with me and snuggled close to me for warmth and next thing i knew she was asleep and i soon followed and went to sleep myself.

~Kyuhyun POV~

i had woken up early due to my leg hurting and decided to walk around the dorm for a bit, well i was going down the hallway i looked into Mi Cha's room to see if she was still sleeping but i didn't see her in there so im guessing she is awake then. I made my way to the kitchen to see if she was making breakfast for all of us but she wasn't in there either where could she be.

I decided to look in the other member's room's and when i got to Donghae's room i finally found her, she was snuggled u to Dongahe well he had his arm around her. I know that he is my Hyung and all but that is my girlfriend he has in his bed. I quitly made my way around to his side of the bed and started to roughly shake him awake.

"YAH leave me alone will you im trying to sleep." he yelled at me making Mi Cha stir a little in her sleep i bent down close to his ear to talk more quitly

"what are you doing with my girlfriend hyung?" i said in my deadliest voice which all of the member's were scared of and when he heard it he quickly turned to face me panic evident on his face.

"Kyu what are you doing up so early, and Mi Cha had a bad dream and came and slept in here she didn't want to disturb you and all."

"my leg was hurting and she wouldn't have disturbed me at all."

"well tell her that then." he said then yawned.

"tell me what, who are you talking to Hae?" she said slepply with her eye's still closed

"it's Kyuhyun, Mi Cha you should go with him now you can go sleep in his room now."

she opened her eye's then gave a sleepy smile and got out of Donghae's bed and came around to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"good morning handsome do you want me to make you some breakfast since im up already i'll make you anything you want."

i knew what she was trying to do which was calm me down and it was working, i nodded my head and we went to the kitchen and she made me some vegetable pancakes and kimichi soup. soon after the rest of the member's woke up and she gave them breakfast as well then they went to get ready for the day.

"oh hey Kyuhyun you are coming to perform with us on music countdown right?" Sungmin asked me.

"yeah i'll sit in a chair and sing when my part's come up don't worry, Mi Cha your going to come and wath us right?"

"wouldn't miss it." she said well washing the dishes.

i smiled and went to go get ready myself with the help of Ryeowook who buttoned up my shirt for me then we were off to practie for music countdown.

~Mi Cha POV~

As i watched them practice for music countdown i must admit i got a little teary watching them work so hard to give the best peromance that they could give just for there's fan's. Since Kyuhyun didn't really need to practice he satyed with me and saw one of my tear's escape from my eye.

"why are yuo crying beaytiful did something happen?"

"i'm just amazed at how much work and effort you put into just one performance and all because of the fan's it make's me proud to know you guy's."

he smiled at me and wiped my tear away with his thumb then gave me a kiss on the cheek and we just sat silently after that watching them finish there practice.

"so Mi Cha how was it were we good?" asked Donghae well running towards me.

"you were amazing Hae all of you were now i know why you guy's are the #1 group in Korea." and i gave them all a hug even though they were all sweaty and smelly.

so i hope you enjoy this chapter i finished writing this chapter at 2:21AM so if some of the stuff that is going on doesn't make since it's because im tired. Please comment and subscribe please kamsamnidia :)