staying with SHINee

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

I had just finished putting my hair into a messy bun and was heading to my closet when i saw something slide undernieth my door so i went over and saw that it was an envelope from the school that i had applied to. I went to my desk and ripped open the envelope and took out the paper's, I think i read over it about three time's before i jumped up from my chair and started to dance around my room.

~Kyuhyun POV~

I was sitting on the couch sipping coffee when i heard banging noises coming from Mi Cha's room so i put down my cup and went to her room and opened the door to have her fly into my arm's.

"Kyu you would not believe what i got in the mail."

"What, and do you like hanging off of me like a monkey."

"Im yuor monkey, anyway's i was accepted into the school i applied for isn't that unblieveable."

"Wow that is great Mi Cha." and i gave her a tight hug then let go and put her down which she then ran out to the living room to tell all of the other the great new's. I stood there in the hallway for awhile just looking at her running back and forth from each member and i couldn't help a smile from forming on my lip's. I have never felt these emotin's for one girl like i do for Mi Cha and im greatful that Hangeng braught her here or we would have never meet and never sarted to date. 

But if she had never come her none of the stuff she had gone through would have happened either. I guess i had a serious expression on my face because the next thing i know Mi Cha is right in front of me and had her finger's at the corner of my mouth.

"Smile mister, this is no time for any seriousness it's a time for happiness im finally a collage student." and she grabed my hand a dragged me to the living room where everyone was congragulating Mi Cha.

"Hey Mi Cha when do you start?" asked Henry from the couch.

"I think it was next Monday let me go check." and she went to the envelope that was on the kitchen table and looked at it again then bounded over to us again. "Yep it's next Monday."

"Really that 's."

"Why does it ." and she had a confused look on her face.

"Because that's when we start our oversea's concert's for Super Show 4 idiot." said Heechul who was looking at a newpaper.

"YAH don't call me an idiot and right, well i can stay her alone it's no big deal and when i have the time i will fly out to where ever you are."

"I will not allow you to stay here in the dorm's alone, no way." i told her and she saw that i wa serious about it and gave a big sigh.

"Fine i'll go stay with Minho and the rest of SHINee, there having there comeback so they will staying here in Korea."

"That's not a bad idea why don't yo text Minho to see if it is alright." said Leeteuk and she turned and went to her room again to get her phone.

~Mi Cha POV~

I grabed my phone off my desk and scrolled through my contacts until i came to Minho's name.

Hey best friend i was wondering if i could stay with you and the other SHINee member's well SJ does there oversea's concert's i have school and can't go and Kyuhyun and the rest don't want me satying here alone in the dorm, If not i can stay in a hotel.

I sent it and in a matter of second's i had a reply back.

Of course you can stay with us, the guy's are all happy that they will have a girl in the dorm and someone else to cook now  ^_^, when are you going to come?

Really you guy's are a life saver and i'll probably be there either Sunday night or Monday sometime after school

Okay cool ill tell the guy's see you then 

I went back out to the living room and told the guy's that SHINee was cool with it and they then proceed to throw me a congragulation party.

I woke up the next morning to a fuzzy feeling in my head and when i looked over at my clock i found Henry in my bed, i didn't panic like most people think i would because me and Henry have slept in the same bed many time's. really i have slept with all of the member's sept for Heechul, i have mostly slept with Henry and Kyuhyun the most and Kyuhyun doesn't seem to mind all that much.

I got ot of my bed and went to my bbathroom and took a qick shower pulling a robe around me when i walked out to find that Henry was still sleeping, i gave a sigh before i went into my walk in closet and took down my outfit for the day.

Elastic-Waist Lace Shorts

I went to my desk and proceeded to curl my hair into lose curl's and when i was finally finsihed Henry was still sleeping so i went to his side of the bed and started to blow on his face. He began to wipe is face like there was somethig on it but didn't wake up, i then grabed his leg and jerked hard enough to make him fall of of my bed he was spraled on the floor trying to untangle himself from my blanket's and all i could do was laugh.

"YAH Mi Cha why did you do that for?"

"Cause you woldn't wake up."

"I don't need to wake up i have no schedules today."

"Exactly so that mean's you can come with me today and help me shop."

"I don't want to you girl's are scary when you shop i should know i have a sister."

"I'll buy you whatever you want no matter how expensive it is." and i saw his head perk up at that.

"You can't buy me into coming with you."

"Fine stay here in the dorm alone then, i'll go and ask Mimi if he want's to come with me." and i turned and walked out of my room to find Zhou Mi who was sitting at the kitchen table reading a chinese new's paper.

"Hey Zhou Mi do you have any schedules today?" i aksed him well sitting beside him.

"I don't think so, why do you ask?"

"Do you want to come shopping with me, I hate going alone and Henry wouldn't come with me."

"Sure no problem i love to go shopping."

"Cool then let's go if you are ready that is." he gave a nod and i went back to my room and grabed my shoe's and my bag and stuck out my tounge at Henry who was now sitting at my desk rubbing his head and went to meet Zhou Mi at the front door.

I don't know how long we shopped for but when we got back to the dorm's it was already dark and everyone was home. Me and Zho Mi got the bag's out form the back and went up to the dorm and deposted them at the front door and i took off my shoe's then grabed them again and went to the living room and motioned for the other member's to come.

"So i was feeling bad because i can't come to any of your concert's so i got you all each something to remind you of me while you are gone." i then proceeded to take out the gift's that i had all gotten them.

"Wow thank you Mi Cha you didn't have to get us anything." said Siwon who was looking at the new jacket i had gotten him. 

"Its not a big deal think of it as thank you gift's for taking care of me when i was injured, i could have never got through all of that without all of you there for me so thank you." and i felt Kyuhyun give me a squeeze then the rest of them came over for a hug includng Heechul who i didn't really get along with.

It was finally Sunday night and i was checking my room for any missig thing's before i left for the SHINee dorm's which were a walk away from the Suju dorm's. I looked over to my bed which was made and the stuffed animal that i had braught over from Canada laying against my pillow's and gave it a silent good-bye before i walked out of my room.

"Mi Cha why do you look so down?" Kyuhyun asked me when i walked into the living room.

"Cause i won't see you guy's for awhile and the dorm and it feel's like im moving out." i told them and the still had the sad expression on my face.

"Awe is little Mi Cha going to miss us while we are gone." and i gave a nod of my head and sat down on the couch leaning against Kyuhyun who was now playing with my hair.

"Don't be, we will video chat every day and text every moment that we are gone okay, and like you said you would come fly to where ever we are if you had free time off of school."

"I did say that and i will come when i can and you better all promise me to give me a call everyday to tell me how all of you are, including you Heechul" they all nodded there head and i sat with them for awhile longer until i had to leave for the SHINee dorm's. I waved good-bye to the guy's and gave a hug to Henry and Ryeowook who both looked like they were abot to cry and i had to stop myslef from tearing up.

Kyuhyun wanted to walk with me to the dorm but i said no that it wasn't far and that i could take care of myself this time so i kissed him god-bye when the door was closed and when we pulled back the tear's that i had tried to keep from falling were now running down my face and i could see a stray tear roll down Kyuhyun's face as well. I gave him a tight hug then let go and walked away not daring to look back.

When i arrived in front of the SHINee dorm my face was splotchy and drawen looking, I tried to mak myself presentable before i went up but nothing worked so i just knocked on the door and waitd for someone to open it up, when one of them finally did open the door i was looking into the face of Key who gave me a smile and motioned me for me to come in.

I followed him into the living room where the rest of SHINee were and they all gave me a smile or a wave and i gave them a watery smile and a wave back.

"Not to be rude or anything Mi Cha, but you look like crap."

"Thank you Jonghyun you don't look bad yourself, if you must know i was crying it was hard to say good-bye to the guy's and thank you all for letting me stay here with you guy's."

"Oh sorry and no problem, Minho would have kept bagging us if we said no." and the first laugh of the day came out and i knew that i would miss the guy's like crazy but it wasn't like i was never going to see them again and i had SHINee to entertain me now and i had school to focus on now as well so this sad feeling would go away and be forgotten and i would enjoy the time i had with ot the guy's and jst focus on me.

Taemin showed me the room i wold be sharing with him and Key which i didn't mind and i started to unpack the clothes that i had braught with me and layed down and found myself falling asleep.

So i finally updated, i tryed to update earlier but something happen and it deleted my update so i just re-wrote it and i think this one is much better. And as you can see Suju is off on there tour and Mi Cha is staying with SHINee and she is in school as well. I wanted her to be different from my other character's so im making her go to school to become a fashion designer, i got the idea off of Fashion king which i love that drama is awesome so far. Anyway's i hope you liked it and

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE KAMSHAMNIDIA :)

Oh and i had to put Key and Jonghyun together because there is only 4 spots so i don't mean for Mi Cha to fall for them both just one. For Key or Jonghyun just put who in the comment's so i know it will be easier for me