Death scare

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

I have now been in the hospital for a month now and it doesn't hurt as much now for me to breath or laugh but I'm not fully healed yet. I still have awhile till my wrist and leg fully heal's then I have to go to physical therapy. I missed the guy's a lot Kyuhyun came everyday and the other's came when they could. I was finally discharged that night to the delight of both Kyuhyun and Donghae who had come to visit me. Even though I remember everything I'm still pretending not to remember but showing that gradually that I am I was soon going to show them that I remembered everything. When my doctor came into my room to give me a check up and half way through my vision started to go blurry.

"Dr. Lee is it normal for my vision to go all blurry?" I asked him and I could feel myself start to lean to one side and before I could full fall over Kyuhyun had caught me. Dr. Kim then quickly looked into my eye's and the brightness of the light was the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness.

~Donghae POV~

When I saw Mi Cha go limp in Kyuhyun's arm's is when I started to panic. She had been fine what was wrong with her now why couldn't god be kind to her, why must he make her suffer like this. I saw other nurse's and doctor's rush into the room, they pushed me and Kyuhyun to the side well the fastened wires her and that's when I noticed that Kyuhyun was crying beside me and I could feel tear's fall down my own face. A nurse came to us at that moment and told us to wait out in the hallway I had to physically drag Kyuhyun out of the room and he collapsed onto the ground crying. I called Leeteuk shortly after and told him something had happened to Mi Cha and that the doctor's were working on her right now. About an hour later the rest of the member's showed up waiting to hear what had happened to Mi Cha.

~2 hour's later~

The doctor had finally come out and we all gathered to hear what had happened to Mi Cha.

"we found that she has a weak heart and that had suffered from a mini , we did lose her once but she came back she is now in a induced coma so her body can heal it's self now what I have to say I suggest that you all sit down if you really care for her because what I'm about to tell you isn't good." Dr. Kim said but no one sat down.

" fine, if Mi Cha doesn't receive a heart transplant soon she might have another or have a heart attack and it will kill her this time, now I know that none of you are her family is there a way to get a hold of her family I think they should know about there daughter." I don't think anyone was listening to him anymore me and mist of the other's had collapsed onto the ground, Mi Cha dying I couldn't believe it and I started to cry.

~Mi Cha POV~

I was in some field and no one was with me, I started to call out but no one shouted back then I saw something I started to run towards it and I soon caught up to it to find that it was a little boy.

"Excuse me where am I, what happened?" I asked the little boy who was hiding behind a tree.

"your in heaven, this is where you go if you die but in your case your not dead you are still alive." he said and slowly came from behind the tree and stood before me.

"Then what am I doing here if I'm not dead then?"

"I think it was because you asked for a miracle to happen, do you know what is wrong with you Mi Cha?"

"I have a weak heart but I thought I was better I haven't had to take my medication for awhile now, why did this happen?" I asked him and he didn't answer me instead he motioned me to follow him. I did and we came to a door way. He then motioned for me to bend down I did and I was eye level with him. He then put his hand to my chest and a strange light started to shine then it stoped. He stepped back from me and I stood up he then opened the door and motioned for me to go closer I did and the next thing I knew I was looking up at the ceiling of the hospital.

I looked around me and noticed a nurse looking at my vital's and saw that she had a confused look on her face, ahe then looked over at me and noticed that i was staring at her. I heard her mutter that it was a miracle and ran out of the room and a few minute's later Dr. Kim and the 15 people that I cared about the most all came into the room.

"Mi Cha how are you awake you should have been unconscious for about 3 more day's it's only been an hour." he said well taking my blood pressure and listening to my heart.

"I don't know all I know is that I was in a field then I was staring up at the ceiling, and I feel fine." I told him I then looked over at the guy's to see them crying. I was then told that I had to have test's done and was wheeled out of the room leaving them behind.

~no one's POV~

"How is it possible for her heart to be in perfect health this doesn't make since I swear that her heart was weak." said Dr. Kim well looking at the image's of Mi Cha's heart which looked like a normal healthy heart. The other doctor's were also puzzled but since they couldn't find anything wrong the concluded that it was a mystery.

On the other side of the hospital Super Junior were pacing up and down the hallway waiting till Mi Cha came back. Kyuhyun who had been crying the most had fallen asleep in one of the chair's and no one disturbed him. Mi Cha on the other hand was sitting up in her bed making design's on her blanket she was thinking about the little boy she had meet in her dream. Had he healed her heart when that flash of light happened is that why the doctor's couldn't explain why she was in perfect health again beside's the broken rib's, wrist and leg she was suffering from. Had she meet an angel well she had been gone.

So I know this chapter 's I wrote it on my iPod. I don't think you expected that to happen to Mi Cha did you she really did meet an angel and he really did heal her but at what cost. Please comment and subscribe KAMSAMNIDA :)

Also i know that the picture has nothing to do with the story i just find Sungmin adorable can't believe that he is 27 already