chapter 28

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

 

I was thankful that i wasn't in the hospital anymore my docter gave me the creep's and when ever he touched me i always got that burning sensation and since i had come back from well the dead i have been hearing some creepy thing's that it seem's no one else can hear . Kyuhyun and the others wouldn't let me go to school for the rest of the week and i was dreading going back since i knew my teacher's were tired of giving me special treatment and all.

I was lounging in my bed propped up against my headbored reading a book when i started to hear it "be careful he is coming for you protect yourself" i looked around widely for the source of noise incase on the the guy's were playing a joke on me but i saw nothing and went back to reading my book but then i hearded it again and this time very close to me and when i looked up i saw a little girl flowting in the middle of my room and i let out a shirek and ran ot of my room colliding with someone and in a breath as pain shot through my chest.

"Micha are you alright?" asked Donghae as he held me a bit away from him to take a good look at me and all i did was nod my breathing under control now and my heart rate slowing down as well.

"Yeah just saw something and it scared me a bit sorry if i worried you" i told him as i leaned against the wall my and resting over my heart ad then i saw her again and this time i didn't bolt i just froze and stared at her it was like everything else vanished and it was just me and her.

"He is coming for him you have to go and protect him you have to protect the one you love he is going after him hurry he is close"  the little girl spirt siad and it was like my body had a mind of it's own and i started to run throwing my jacket and shoes on not hearing the guys call out to me as i slammed the door and ran down to my car and drove off.

I didn't even know where Kyuhyun was but it's like i was beinging guided there and i flew out of my car and ran to where he was and when i saw him i launched myslef into his arms thanking god that he was alright.

"He is here you have to get your loved one away he will find him and hurt him" i heard and listened to her as i started to pull Kyuhyun along with me but when we got to the door's i saw a guy standing there holding out a gun and i don't know how but i made Kyuhyun duck in time before the gun went off and soon there were bodyguards and police on him and all i could hear him say was that Kyuhyun had stole me away from him.

"Micha are you all right did you get hit anywhere" Kyuhyun asked as he checked me over for any mark's and when he found nothing he sighed in relief and hugged m close to him "thank you for saving me baby girl" he said as he titled my face up and lightly kissed me.

that night we didn't get home till late and the other guys were going frantic as the new's of Kyuhyun almost being shot had com around to them and they just wanted to make sure that he was alright.

"YAH Micha you never run out of here like that agian got that" yelled Leeteuk as he shook a finger at me and all i could do was nod and try not to giggle a little. Ryeowook served us dinner that he had saved for me and Kyuhyun and we both ate quietly as the other's watched us well me more specifically as sometimes i wold cough a little or wince in pain and they would be on me like a mother hen with her chick's.

I looked up from my bowl of rice and they all looked away quickly as they knew the last time they had been staring at me i had exploeded and started to yell at them and they haven't tired it since then. "Hun do you mind if i sleep with you tonight?" asked Kyuhyun as he gave me a puppy dog face and i just nodded as i continued to eat a small smile playing at my lip's.

Over the next couple of week's the little girl ghost would come ad wran me if one of the guy's were in danger or to warn me that he was still coming for me and soon all the guy's wanted to do was lock me up so i wouldn't just run off anymore and finally i told them what was happening and they threatened to take me to see a pychatrist ad that shut me up for good.

School was getting better and not so many people were staring at me anymore as they finally came to terms that i was dating Kyuhyun and the relationship wouldn't be breaking anytime soon. My friend's kept a watch on me as well and unlike the guy's they let me do stuff for myself as they knew i would just snap at them if they tired to treat me any different.

I think Kyuhyun was happy that i had my friend's around me so he didn't have to worry about me anymore as much. And with me and Kyuhyun things have heated up a little and the oher guy's don't want to be near us anymore as we act to lovey dovey for them and i see less of them because of that but im not complaining all that much but once exam's started you didn't see me at all.

I was happy that i had the exam's to keep me preoccupied and the little girl ghost didn't come and warn me all that much anymore and when i started to get sick because of lack of sleep and food i was taken to the same docter and i still got that creppy feeling from him and when he tired to touch my arm i shrinked back and told him not to touch me.

after that i don't know what came over me but it's like i went balistic and i started to attack him with anything that i could get my hand's on and soon a nurse had to come in and sadate me and as i slowly started to drift off i saw the guy's giving me orried look's. When i woke up i found myself starpped to the bed and i sarted to pull at the restraints trying to get away but nothing would work and i finally just gave up and let out a sigh.

"Micha are you awake are you okay?" i heard someone ask me and i turned my head and saw that Henry was sitting there beside my bed and i just smiled and nodded even though i know that he probably didn't believe me at all.

"Ahhh i see Miss, Lee is up now" said m doctor and my smile vanashied and i started to squirm around.

"Henry please don't let him touch me please" i begged out as the doctor came closer then stopped as he heard me

"Micha it's alright im here i won't let anyone hurt you?' he said as he held onto my hand and gae it a squeeze

"Micha no don't let that boy let go of you he is protecting you hold onto him" I heard the little girl ghost say and i squeezed Henry's hand back the doctor didn't come any closer and he told me what was wrong and soon i was released from my restraint's and was let go from the hospital voing that i would never come back.

When i got home Kyuhyun enveloped me in a hug the minute i walked through the door and i hugged him back as he kept repeating that i had to quite scaring him like that and to be healthy and whole and all i did was nod as he lead me to my room and i got into my bed and snuggled in and was instantly asleep.

Exam's came and went and i did fairly well for someone that had missed a lot of school and now i had break and was mostly lounging around the dorm until i just got the urge to go look for a job i needed something to keep me busy when i wasn't at school and Kyuhyun was away.

She jumped up from the couch and ran to her room and started to search through her closet until she had the perfect outfit and went to mirror and started to apply the basic makeup she alays did and put on her new earring she had baught a couple day's ago and she was done and she admired herself in the mirrir and was satisfied (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68126728)

as she walked around Seoul people stopped and pointed at her as they recognized her as the girl that was dating Kyuhyun and some fan girl's sneered and barked mean comment's at her but none of them dared touch her, other's came and asked for an autograph even though she didn't know why they would want her's anyay's.

As she as walking she came upon a cute cafe that wasn't all that far from both her school and the dorm's and she went in and applied and got hired right away. As she made her way home her step's were light and she was happy she started tomorrow and she wasn't going to mess it up.

To:Kyuhyun <3

From Micha 

Guess what i got a job at this adorable little cafe i start tomorrow

To:Micha <3

From: Kyuhyun

Congrat's baby girl i'll come in as a ragular now just to see you

I couldn't help but giggle at that and bounced into the dorm lobby when i saw her, i thought she had just left when i had got no more warning's and stuff from her but there she was floating in front of the elevator's.

"he's coming for you he will be here soon beware" she said as she started to vanish and i was left standing there clueless

I didn't know who she ment so i couldn't look out for whoever it was she was talking about and i couldn't alway's protect the guy's either thet had stuff to do and so did i.

I was getting a little made at the little girl ghost and wished that i couldn't see her at all then i wouldn't have to worry so much about me and the guy's. m happy mood had vanished once i had saw her and dragged me feet into the dorm and slowly took off my shoes as i was lost in thought and didn't even wave hi to Sungmin and just went into my room and locked my door as i sat on my bed and just thought.

A/N

oh my gosh i am so sorry that i didn't update in so long i am busy with work and didn't have time to go on and stuff and then i had writer's block and stuff and couldn't think of what to writ but thank you to all my subscrier's that have stuck with me since i first wrote this story and i had just noticed that it was a year ago on december 5 that i had wrote this woah does time fly.

as alway COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE PLEASE

the cover photo is U-Kwon because im like totally in love with him now he is so freaking adorable