New friend's

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

(A/N Sorry that this is such a short chapter i wrote it at like 2 something in the morning and finished it at 4 something so im a bit tired and i got distracted as well but i hope you enjoy this chapter)

The next morning i woke up dredding going to school and i wasn't my usual hyper self anymore. I didn't even bother showering and just pulled my hair into a messy bun and grabed a pair balck capri sweat pant's with a rhinestone heart on the left side, with a white long-sleeved shirt and a brown wolly vest that ended around mid hip. (outfit)

I glumly walked into the kitchen to find that Key was already there making breakfast for everyone and he gave me a tired smile before going back to his task. I grabed a glass of milk and sat at the kitchen table and let my head fall and rest on my arm. I stayed like that until everyone was sitting at the table and i knew they were giving me all worried galnces.

"Mi Cha you don't have to go if you don't want to." said Minho who was eating a spoon full of rice and kimichi.

"No i have to go that would look bad on my record, i'll deal with it somehow." i told him well raising my head and looking at the breakfast that Key had put in front of me and i geabed my chopsticks and dug in. When it was time for me to go i accepted the ride from them to school since i had already missed my bus and when we neared my school student's along the sidewalk stopped and started at the van that wa passing them.

The van stopped right outside of the school gate and i waved good-bye to the guy's and got out and the student's that had all stopped started at me and started to whisper, I slowly walked past them keeping my head high.

"Yo new girl was that SHINee in the van?" asked a girl i have never seen before.

"I don't know was it." i said to her and walked on. Throughout the day i was surround by girl's asking me if i could get them autograph's and a few even tried to steal my phone i caught them before they could. In Lit class Jaehwa saw all of the girl's around me and told them all to back off and surprisingly they all backed off and went back to there seat's and Jaehwa cmae and sat at the empty desl besdie me.

"I heard what happened last night or well if it is even true that is."

"Yeah its true they were the ones that opicked me up but one of them saw Onew's face and that's how this all happened."

"Wow so you actually know a kpop group that's cool."

"Yeah, i was wondering also oppa as to why all of the girl's backed off once you yelled at them?"

"Oh you woldn't know would you, well my father actally own's this school so i guess you could say there afraid since he is also the dean of the school."

"Oh well that explain's it now why you get special treatment in class." and i laughed.

"I do not, the teacher just respect's me is all."

"Oh okay then why does he never ask you to read or call on you or ask for your homework or well ask you anything and plus i have seen you fall asleep once well i have been here and that has only been three day's and he walk's right past you not waking you up at all."

"Okay fine but i do try to make them stop honestly it get's annoying."

"I bet, but thank's oppa i thought i was going to go mad with all of the question's and stuff thank god school is almost over." 

We talked for a bit more since the teacher let us reaserch for our project's so no one bother us and when the bell rang i was dreading lunch until Jaehwa invited me to eat at his table with his friend's. When i sat down beside him at there table all of his friend's head's turned to me and stared.

"guy's i would like you to meet Lee Mi Cha she is in my Lit class." and i waved at everyone and they waved back.

"Hey Mi Cha im Chanyeol nice to meet you." and he gave me an adorable smile and i couldn't help but smile back.

"Yo im Sungyeol." said the guy with the many pircing in one of his ear's.

"Kris nice to meet you." he said without any emotion at all and when i turned to the person next to Kris i got a shock and almost fell out of my seat. The guy that was looking at me looked like he wanted to kill me until he talked and his whole face changed.

"Hi im Tao nice to meet you Mi Cha." and he gave me a smile which i must admit was cuter then Chanyeol's and the scared feeling i had when i first saw him was gone and i turned and looked at the last guy at the table and got a shock and then a slow smile formed on my face.

"Yong Guk i didn't know you went here and why haven't i seen you around?" i asked him well giving him a playful glare

"Mi Cha nice to see you again and i just came today im not alway's here so you probaly won't see me much, Himchan also goes here as well." he said and i looked around but didn't see Himchan anywhere. "He's not here he had a schedule he had to do."

"You two know each other?" asked Jaehwa well giving us each a curious look.

"Oh yeah we meet in Italy when i went there for a photoshoot then something happened and Yong Guk saved me and now were friend's."

"Oh and i didn't know you model Mi Cha?"

"Oh yeah i do, but im fairly new at it so not many of my ad's get published or looked at i told him and he gave a small nod and then we lasped into silence for awhile well we ate and when i looked around i saw some girl's galring at me and i just glared back at them.

"Oh Mi Cha was SHINee the group you were talking about when we were in Italy and that you couldn't wait to see?" Yong Guk asked and i choked on the mouthful of rice i had in my mouth and Jawhwa had to wak me on the back.

"Oh no they were, i have Known Minho for awhile though." i told them and they nodded and hopefully Yong Guk wouldn't ask me any more question's about it.

"Oh then who was it you didn't answer that." he asked and i let out a sigh then made them all gather close so they could hear when i whispered it so now one else in the room could hear it.

"Okay well to answer your question the group i couldn't wait to see is Super Junior."

"Wow really you know Super Junior?" asked Tao and i just nodded and leaned back again.

"Please don't tell anyone i don't need more drama in my ." i said and gave them pleading eye's and they all said they would keep it a secret.

"Oh so does that mean your dating one of them since you did say you had a boyfriend." he asked and i blushed and ducked my face to hid it.

"No way it's true, who i it we won't tell."

"Awe you have a boyfriend already." said Sungyeol who slumped in his chair.

"Yes i do and yes he is in the group but i won't tell who it is." and when that sentence left my mouth i wish that i could take it back since at that moment one of the girl's who i had recently learned was part of the queenka group walked past and heard everything and soon it was all over the school that i was dating one of the guy's in Super Junior and after that i ididn't even bother going to my classes and ditched school and just walked around for awhile.

Author's note

So i finally updated after a really long time so i am sorry to all of my subscriber's i have been busy and then i have writer's block and don't have any idea's but im glad that i have got more subscriber's even though i have not updated for awhile. Oh and as you can see Jaehwa's friend's are from EXO, BAP and Infinite and only Yong Guk is the only one that is in an idol group the rest aren't but i will sprinkle in other member's of EXO and Infinite in the story so i hope you look forward to that.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)

tumblr_m3wzwhEDqf1qcgj1ho1_250.png

Sungyeol and his many pircings look's good on him don't you think.

tumblr_m3z6eosorH1r5kynno1_500.png

And then there is Kris the one that alway's look's mad but i don't think he really is and when he smile's he melt's your heart just had to add him in the story as well <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3