chapter 26

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

Over the next few day's all of super junior came and visted me and even SHINee came as well and that brightened up my mood imensly once i saw Minho and gave him a light hug, even Yong Guk and the others came to vist me as well.

It was after a month that i was finally released from the hospital and was aloud to go back to the dorm were my bed was and good food. Kyuhyun helped me out of my bed and into the wheelchair and pushed me out of my room and the hospital after he signed the release form's and we headed to the dorm and i was greeted by all of the other member's and the boy's of SHINee once i got there.

Kyuhyun was the one that took care of me the most, getting me food, helping me to the bathroom and even sleeping in my room with me which i didn't mind at all i liked him close to me. They got someone to help me bath as they couldn't do it but after awhilei was able to bath on my own.

I returned to school 2 week's later and people gave me weird looks as i wheeld around in my wheelchair and some even gave me pitying look's but my friend's stayed by my side and since people are scared of Yong Guk and Kris they didn't say anything to me or even try to. I had so much work to catch up on i was alway's busy and never had enough time to do anything with any of the member's even Kyuhyun and i could see he was getting sad but he knew how improtant school was to me.

After another month both my cast's came off and i was able to walk around normally and i was back to my old self and was finally able to spend time with Kyuhyun when he wasn't busy and i wasn't busy, he came to pick me up from school everyday and even brought some of the other member's with him as well and all of the girl's went crazy and shot me jealous look's as i kissed Kyuhyun and hugged the other's.

After my accident the member's and ecspecially Kyuhyun have got very protective of me and watch my every move when im at home and Kyuhyun text's me every minute to see how i am doing. I didn;t really mind as i knew they just didn't want that to happen to me again.

I was in my room working on some homework when i recieved a text from Minho to come and hang out with them as they were only in Korea for a couple of day's since they were olding there SHINee world concert 2 and was getting ready to release a new song and Minho was busy with his drama as well. I hopped up and massaged my side as a twinge of pain shot through my stomach and back.

Occasionally i would get some pain in my side or stomach as they had to do surgery to remove the blood from my stomach but i never told Kyuhyun or the other's since i didn't want them to worry anymore about me. I walked into the living room where i found most of the member's including Kyuhyun and hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Kyu want to come with me to hang with Minho and the other's since they'll be leaving again pretty soon?" i asked him as i rested my chin on his shoulder noticing how some of the other member's gave him envious look's.

"Oh sure i having nothing planned for the day it's my free day was going to ask you if you wanted to do something anyway's so this work's" he said as he looked up at me and imleaned down and kissed him and smiled when we broke apart.

"then go get ready you lazy bones" i said and laughed a little as i walked back to my room to get ready as well, i searched through my clothes and threw the ones i wanted on my bed until i had a full outfit and just added my makeup and jewlery as well. (outfit).

I walked out of my room and wen to the kitchen to get something to eat when i felt a pai of arm's go around my waist "I don't think i can let you go out when you look that good" Kyuhyun whispered in my ear and kissed me on the cheek.

"your the only guy for me" whispered back and smiled as i rested my head against his shoulder then turned and looked at him "I don't think i can let you go out as well you look to good" i said and smirked before lightly kissing him and stepping out of his arm's to eat my snack.

It wasn't long before we meet up Minho and the other's and went and just walked around stopping at some stall's and tryed on animal headband's and funny glasses and we all laughed and had a good time, just the bad part is that fan's followed us and i got pushed a few times before Kyuhyun and Minho told them to back up and they listened and i just held onto Kyuhyun;s hand sticking to his side.

We were out for the rest of the day and when night hit we went to a chicken resturant since Onew was begging to go eat some and i didn;t really mind since i liked chicken as well. We arrived back at the dorm's around 11 and we said good-bye to Minho and the other's as me and Kyuhyun went up to our dorm.

When we opened the door the light's were off and either they were throwing a surprise party or there all asleep which it was the later they had all fallen asleep and me and Kyuhyun quietly made it to my room to go to sleep. When the other member's came into my room they weren't surprised anymore to find me and Kyuhyun sleeping together in my room and they jst jumped on the bed to wake us up.

"seriously you have to stop doing that Henry" i grumbled at him well sitting at the kitchen table laying my head on Kyuhyun's shoulder as my tired eye's drooped and i could tell that Kyu was tired as well and he just glared at Henry.

A/N

So i updated and this one is a little better then the last chapter not really much talking just what was going on with Mi Cha and the other's the next chater we might see more of BAP and EXO since i think that chapter will mostly revolve around her school.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE