going to Italy

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

I was packing the last few thing's i need to bring with me to Italy when Kyuhyun came up behind me and wraped his arm's around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Do you have to go to this photoshoot can't you just stay here with me?" i turned in his arm's and draped my arm's around his neck and looked at him. "I wish i could stay here with you, did you ask if you could get 2 day's off to come with me?" i asked him. "I did but they said that they couldn't work it in my schedule at all that's why you need to stay here wth me." and he gave me his cheesy grin which alway's made me give in but this time i didn't.

"Im really sorry i can't but i'll be home in 4 day's so you can wait for me till then can't you, i'll call and skype with you when ever i have the free time okay." and his face turned into a pout but he nodded and i hugged him not wanting to let go or leave the circle of his arm's i looked up at him and he leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss on the lip's and when he pulled back i smiled at him. "You know im going to miss you right every minute im gone." i told him and buried my head into his chest again. "I know that i'm going to miss you to and please be careful there stay with your manager at all times and call me if you need anything i will drop everything and get the first plane out there okay." i just nodded my head then looked up again and gave him a soft kiss before i pulled away and asked him if he could help me pack the last few things with me.

~Next morning~

i had just finished doing my makeup and was bringing out my suitcase and was waiting for my manger to come and pick me up when my phone rang.

"Mi Cha im sorry but i can't pick you up were stuck in some traffic so you have to get there on your own im really sorry, i'll make it up to you when we get to Italy ok." my manger said over the phone.

"That's alright i'll just call a cab ok i'll see you at the aiport okay." and i hung up the phone letting out a sigh before i picked up my phone again and was about to dial the number when someone grabed it out my hand. "YAH give that back i need to call a cab." and i turned to see that it was Donghae. "YAH Donghae give me my phone back." "No need me and Kyuhyun will drive you to the airport, he wanted to go with you anyway's." "Fine whatever i need to be there before 9 okay." he nodded and started down the hallway with my phone still in his hand. "YAH give me my phone back." "Nope not until were on our way don't know if you'll cal a cab and leave." "Give me my phone or else Donghae." he just laughed at that and went into his room closing the door behind him and i just let out a sigh before i went into the kitchen to get something to eat before i left.

korean girl fashion, korean girl dress, korean girl fashion style, fashion style of korean, korean girls pant, beauty sweeter korean girl, korean girls dress collection(Mi Cha's outfit for the airport)

It wasn't until 20 minutes later that both Donghae and Kyuhyun finally came out of there room's dressed all snazy i mut say. "Are you going to a party or do you two alway's dress like this when you go to the airport." i said well trying to keep my laugh in but failed and i burst out laughing and i saw Kyuhyun's face fall a bit but said nothing. "Well you never know if there will be people there to take photo's of us do you we need to look our best." "Well you could have just woren jean's and a t-shirt with a nice jacket, not dress pant's and a dress shirt." i told them and they looked at each other then went back into there room's and came back out wearing jean's and a t-shirt. "There that's better now let's go my plane leave's in half an hour." and i grabed my suitcase and headed out the door the other two following me to the car, Kyuhyun put my sitcase in the back and we were soon on our way.

We arrived at the airport 20 minutes before my plane was dur to leave and i rushed into the airport to get my ticket and get to the boarding area Kyuhyun and Donghae soon followed me with my suit case in hand and waited for me. I finally got my ticket and went to the boarding area and when i was close i tuned toward's the two that were following me. "Thank you Donghae for driving me here." and i went and gave him a hug and then went and gave Kyuhyun a hug and that's when i could feel tear's start to form but i didn't allow them to fall when i pulled back Kyuhyun just looked at me well my face then he leaned down and kissed me not caring if people were atraing and people were taking photo's and that's when i loan tear fell and he gently wiped it away. "Call me the minute you land okay i will pick up no matter what ok." i nodded and gave him a hug again and went and gave my ticket to the lady and boarded my plane.

Well i was on the plane i watched video's ok Kyuhyun and the other's and it made me feel a bit better, my manager who had arrived just before the plane was to leave was sitting beside me sleeping. I looked up from my laptop and looked out the window and all i saw was cloud's and the sky and i braught my phone out and took a photo of me in front of the window and posted it onto twitter i then sent a text to Kyuhyun.

To:My baby Kyu

so how is whatever your doing going? Im fine by the way im still on the plane.

From:My baby Kyu

Im doing fine and i thought you couldn't get wifi up in the air or even us your phone's? And im glad your fine.

To:My baby Kyu

I thoughth that as well but no one has stopped me and i get perfect wifi, oh crap here come's the flight attendent talk to you later love you <3

And i quickly shut off my phone and put it back in my pocket and went back to looking at my laptop. I think i fell asleep shortly after because my manager was shaking me awake and telling me to fasten my seat belt since we were landing. I looked out the window and saw the light's of the city below and my excitment started to build up. "Oh my god were finally here how ecited are you?" i turned and asked my manager and she nodded in agreement and we started to jump up and down in ou seat's and once the plane landed we undid our seat belt's and took our bag's and got off the plane and made our way to the baggage area to wait for our bag's to arrive.

As i was standing there i saw a few girl's staring at me and i looked back at them and they looked away and i just turned back feeling a little confused until i felt someone tap me on the shoulder. "Umm excuse me do you speak english." asked one of the girl's that were staring at me. "I do is there something you need?" i asked them.

"Well we were just wondering if you were the girl in pictures kissing Kyuhyun." she asked me and i just started at her for a moment before i fianlly sopke. "I am are you going to tell me to stay away from him now or else?" "No no not at all we would never say that we respect the people that go out with them and your just a regular person just like us so a lot of fan's can relae to you." and they all smiled at me and i smiled at them in turn until my manager told me that our luggage was here and i said good bye to them and turned back toward's my manager when i heard them ask me if they could take a picture with me and i coldn't say no so we go ready and i took a picture with them and waved good-bye and headed to the door's of the airport and steped out and looked around me and just bathed in the warmth of the sun and and the fresh air. I was finally in Italy the one place i have alway's wanted to go to. 

We arrived at the hotel and got our room's and i was told by my manager to dress nicely for the dinner we were to go to later that day and i just nodded and went into my room and went straight to the bed and went to sleep instantly not waking up till my phone went off and i d around my bag until i finally found it.

"Yawbosehyo who is this?" i aksed the other person on the other line.

"Mi Cha did i wake you or something you didn't call me and i started to get worried."

"Oh Kyuhyun im sorry i was rushed to the hotel and when i got into my room i just fell asleep im sorry and yes you did wake me up but no worries i had to wake up soon anywway's."

"Well im sorry again, i'll let you go so you can get ready call me later okay."

"I will miss you and love you see you in 3 day's."

I hung up and got out of my bed and made my way to the shower and started to get ready. I was putting the last touch's on my makeup when my manager walked into my room. "You ready we have to be at the resturant in 20 minutes?" "Yeah im done let's go." andi grabed my purse and followed her out of my room making sure i brought my room key with me.

So i hope you i hope you liked this chapter i tried to add in some romantic moment's but i don't think i did i good job with it. Anyway's Mi Cha is finally in Italy for her photoshoot do you think something will happen or not? also please don't be a silent reader comment and subcribe please i would appriciate it a alot KAMSHAMNIDIA :)

34298_119636604749290_113564918689792_12

This is what Mi Cha is wearing to the dinner thought it was elengant but not to elegant.