The promise date with SHINee

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

It was early on the morning of Saturday when i was woken up to a pair of arm's wraping around my waist and someone kissing my face. I opened up one of my eye's to see Kyuhyun staring down at me and i gave him a sleepy smile.

"What are you doing in here, shouldn't you be leaving soon for China?"

"I can't say goodbye to my beautiful girlfriend whom i love."

"Well yes you can but right now i look like crap, you know im going to miss you when your gone right this will be the longest we spent apart from each other."

"You look beautiful no matter what, and i'll miss you to i'll just be gone for about a month maybe you can come and visit me there, and we can alway's video chat and phone each other just promise me you won't fall for another guy well im gone."

"Your the only guy for me Cho Kyuhyun and you know it." and i gave him a kiss that i can say right now was the most intense kiss we have ever had because when we parted we were both painting. "We should go before anything else happen's." and i got out of the bed but soon wanted to get right back in because all i was wearing was a t-shirt and my .

"Don't you dare say anything Kyuhyun or else." and i went to my closet and came back out wearing a pair of sweat's, i grabed Kyuhyun's hand and dragged him out of my room to where everyone else was not really caring what i looked like.

"Ahhhh the couple has finally emerged from there den." said Heechul and i just shot him a glare i went up to everyone else that was leaving and gave them each a hug giving Donghae and Hangeng longer one's and kissed Kyuhyun good-bye and when we pulled away i could see the other's were jealous. I wanted to go to the airport and say good-bye from there but none of them would allow me with my condition so i just said good-bye from the dorm and the n watched as the rest left with them leaving me alone in the dorm (they made one of the security gurad's guard the door well they were gone) so i decided i would get some more sleep before i meet up with SHINee later.

~later~ 

It was around 1 when i finally woke up and hopped right into the shower well not before i put the plastic thing's around my cast that is (stupid plastic thing's). Shower's that usually took me 20 minutes now took me about half an hour to 40 minutes good thing i had my own bathroom or the other's would be knocking down the door. Once i got out i wraped a towel around me and went into my walk in closet and picked out my outfit.

black-bow-clothes-dress-flats-Favim.com-

And when i looked at my phone it read that it was 2:30 so i sent Minho a text.

To:Minho

From: Mi Cha

Hey me and Leeteuk might be a bit late took me longer then expected to get ready blame it on the cast so we'll just meet you when we can don't leave we'll be there i promise and say hi to the guy's for me :)

I went to find Leeteuk and found him in his room on his laptop and i tapped on his door with my crutch (I got the cast on my arm romoved on Thursday :D) and he looked up and saw me.

"Oh hey Mi Cha ready to go, i actually thought you forgot about it?"

"No i didn't forget just took me longer to get ready because of this thing." and i pointed down to my leg and he just nodded. He shut down his laptop and grabed his key's and we were soon off to meeing SHINee.

~Minho POV~

Me and the rest of SHINee were waiting in the cafe that Mi Cha had chosen when i heard my phone vibrate on the table and saw that i had recieved a text from Mi Cha.

From: Mi Cha

To: Minho

Hey me and Leeteuk might be a bit late, took me longer the expected to get ready blame it on the cast, so we'll just meet you when we can don't leave we'll be there i promise and say hi to the guy's for me :)

"Mi Cha say's hi and her and Leeteuk hyung will be here soon it just took her a bit longer to get ready is all." i told them and they just shrugged it's not like we had anywhere else to go since it was our day off. We waited another 15 minutes until i say Leeteuk hyung walk through the door Mi Cha closely folling behind him on crutches, so i guess she got the cast on her arm off. We gave Leeteuk poilite bow's in greeting and did the same for Mi Cha before we all sat down.

"So what is there that you all want to do, since it's your day off you can choose." said Mi Cha who was now sipping a chocolate frapachino (she alway's did like chocolate). It took us awhile but we finally all agreed on walking around the mall for awhile then going to see a movie later on in the day. Since me and the guy's arrived in the company van we followed Leeteuk who was driving and we arrived at the mall 20 minute's later.

Before we went in though we doned hat's and sunglasses but Mi Cha pointed out that we would look even more suspicious but we didn;t want to chance it by taking them off so we kept them on and she just shrugged her shoulder's and made her way to the entrance. A few people did give us look's when we stepped into the mall but didn't tae off our sunglasses and walked through until we came upon store's that we liked.

In one store both Key and Junghyun performed a fashion show which we all laughed at when they came out dressed in the most outragous outfit's, at another store we tryed to make Mi Cha perform a fashion show for us but she just pointed down to her leg and we all sighed and left the shop. It was around 5 when we all started to get hungry and i could see that Mi Cha looked a little tired from all the walking around so we found a spot and i asked her what she wanted to eat and all that she wanted was a bowl of ramen.

Ou movie was at 7 so we started to make our way to it and i made Mi Cha sit and wait well we got the ticket's i left Taemin with her though and we went and got popcorn and went into the theater when there was no one in there and found seat's at the top and settled in and waited for the movie to start. The movie lasted for almost 2 hour's and we made sure we were last to get out so people wouldn't notice us and we made our way bak to our respected vehaciles and said our good-bye's since it was late and we did have schedule's tomorrow we needed sleep.

Yes i know this chapter you can tell me i won't get mad. Im sorry it took me so long to update whenever i clicked on this story and wanted to update nothing would come until today but it still but i still hope you subscribe and comment KAMSAMNIDA :)

 Y

Little Taeminnie is growing up can't believe he's graduating high school already (they have there graduation's earlier then our's wow)