meeting with an old friend

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

I was official released from the hospital a week later with no sign's showing that my heart was ever weak. eWhen the member's were told that i was fine and would not require heart surgery there mood's changed drastiaically exspecially Kyuhyun who had been a mess. I had to us a wheelchair and since one of my wrist's was broken i couldn't push myself but Kyuhun was happy to push me around.

I have been home now for 2 week's and Kyuhyun, Donghae and Hangeng do the most for me, when they have to go and do a music program i am brought along with them. I think there afraid to leave me alone and Kyuhyun wouldn't allow me to be alone anyway's. I was once again draged to one of there music program's and since Kyuhyun still couldn't perform we watched it together like we usually did. Well i was watching one of the group's which just happened to be SHINee i noticed that one of them looked awfully like my best friend when i was little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io1RFEwIRRk (I know it's an old performance but since the don't have a new song yet this will be the one)

"Hey Kyuhyun can you tell me the name of that guy with the long hair he's the tallest one." and i tryed to point him out to Kyuhyun.

"Oh that's Minho." he said to me. I knew he looked familier he is my best friend when i was little but he moved away when i was 8 and i haven't seen him since and now he is an idol. "Can you introduce me to him Kyu." i asked him and put on a puppy dog face. Kyuhyun doesn't like it when i meet other guy's. "I promise i won't fan over him." and i added more ageyo to my face and finally he broke down and said fine.

It was the end of there performance and the fan's were going crazy, Kyuhyun got up and even though he still had a cast on he didn't need to us crutche's anymore. I saw them come backstage but stopped when they saw Kyuhyun coming there way.

"Oh hi Kyuhyun hyung when can you officially perform again?" asked one of the guy's with blonde hair.

"Oh soon i hope, but i just came over to introduce you to my friend Mi Cha to Minho she said she wanted to meet him." and he indicated me and i gave them a friendly wave.

"Hi everyone im Lee Mi Cha, you were amazing up there by the way made me fan." and i smiled at them all and rested my eye's on Minho who had a shocked expression on his face. "Long time no see Minho, i see you have done well for yourself." and i smirked at him.

"Wait what you know Minho, then why did you ask me to introduce you to him then?" asked Kyuhyun who had a confused face.

"Oh yeah me and Minho were best friend's when he lived in Canada, but i haven't seen him since he moved when i was 8." i told them all but i think that's when the relaized that i was in a wheelchair.

"Mi Cha what happened to you." asked Minho who had a worried expression on his face

"Oh i fell down some stair's well coming back to the dorm's i only have a couple of week's till my cast's come off and i start physical therapy." i told them, i was told that i had to lie about what had happened to me when people ask me. There manger soon came and they had to go and Suju was soon to perform there new song.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcvmC-X3-c4 (there performance but with all 13 member's)

it was around midnight before we arrived back at the dorm's and we were all dead tired. Kyuhyun wheeled me to my bed and placed me in it and once my head hit my pillow i fell asleep.

~next Morning~

I had woken up early for some reason and had grabed the one crutch that i had and made my way to the kitchen, it was hard at first for me to balance on one leg but i soon got the hang of it and used the cruth when ever i could. As i was pouring ceral for myself i heard a knock on the door i slowly made my way toward's it and opened it to reveal all of the SHINee member's.

"Oh hi wht are you doing here so early no one is even up apart from me?" i asked them all well openeing the door wider to let them in.

"Oh we came to visit you and the Hyung's, it the only time we could do it we have schedual's later today." said Minho who was now sitting on the couch.

"Who was that at the door..... Oh why are you guy's here so early it's not even 8 yet?" asked Leeteuk who was rubing his head.

"Oh Leeteuk oppa good morning do you want me to get you a bowl of ceral or coffee, and they came to visit is that alright." i asked him but he noded his head then went and got a bowl of ceral himself The rest of the member's woke up a little later, I don't think Kyuhyun notied them at first because he hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek.

"YAH are you two dating i thought you said she was a friend." said all of them together. Kyuhyun gave them a sheepish smile and kissed me on the cheek again and helped me over to the table. They then started to bombard us with question's and we answered them all.

"Awe Mi Cha why do you have to be dating and one of my hyung's as well i was going to ask you out on a date." said Jonghyun.

"Awe well we can still go out as friend's if you and these guy's over there are alright with it." and i indicated all of the suju member's who were now looking at us. Some of them shook there head no and some just shrugged there shoulder's Kyuhyun was the one protesting the most. "You can come as well Kyu but we have to at as friend's is all don't want to be attaked by crazed E.L.F'S." and i shivered at just the thought of it. 

We arranged for the date next weekend and the SHINee member's soon left for there schedual's some of the Suju member's left as well for there own schedual's Kyuhyun included and i was left in the house with Hangeng, Yesung and Shindong.

So what do you think will happen since she is in the dorm's with Hangeng, I have looked at the poll's and it seem's that Hangeng and Kyuhyun are the two you want to see Mi Cha with and i was thinking that a love triangle should start but now that Minho has come back into her life should i make it a triple love triangle. please comment and subscribe KAMSAMNIDA :) Also please vote i really want to know if i should do this.