being stranded with 15 idiots

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

I dont know how long me and Dongahe were in my room for (no we didnt do anything gross) he soon left to get some sleep so he wouldnt be to tired for the photoshoot they were doing tomorrow. I waas still on my laptop talking to some of my friends back in Canada when Henry came into my room.

"sorry to disturb you Mi Cha just dropping off some ramen noodles Hangeng told me to bring it to you"

"Oh its alright Henry just set it on my desk"

he set it on my desk but didn't leave right away.

"is there anything you need Henry?" i asked him

" i just elized that this is our first time speaking to each other since you have come here" he said well looing at his feet

" then come and sit and we can tlk unless you have something to do that is" i asked him

"oh no nothing to do" he said well comeing and sitting on my bed

by the time he finally left it was in the morning, since he didnt have to do the photo shoot he didnt have to go to bed as early as the rest of the members since he was only part of super junior m.

~next morning~ 

"Mi Cha wake up you have to get ready" yelled both Donghae and Hangeng 

"leave me alone i dont have to get ready for anything just let me sleep will you" i yelled at them well throwing the covers over my head

"Mi Cha we didnt want to do this to you so sorry" said  Donghae then i felt cold water being poured all over me.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" i yelled at them in english

" i dont know what you just said to us but please get ready we all have to leave in a half an hour" said Donghae well hiding behind Hangeng.

" Hannie you had better tell me where we are going this minute or i will make both of your lives a living hell got that" i said to both of them well glaring.

" y-y-your coming to our photoshoot with us so ur not all alone in this dorm for 2 days" Hangeng said with a bit of a stutter.

"Henry and Zhou Mi are here to stay with me so im not alone"

"Henry had to go back to Canada and Zhou Mi has been in China for the past 3 days now" said Donghae

"fine whatever im going to take a shower"

i went to gather what i was going to wear and made my way to the bathroom. After i was done i started to dry and tease my hair to make i look like i had just got out of bed but still nice

h-m-shirt-love-shorts-zara-wedges_400.jp Mi Cha's outfit

As i made my way out to the living room everyone turned towards me and stared at me.

" what do i have something on my face or something" i asked all of them.

" no its just that this is the first time we are seeing you wear something other then a track suit we thought thats all you owned" said Eunhyuk

" why would i wear something like this well cooking and cleaning fo you animals i would get dirt and my clothes would be ruined" 

they all laughed and started to slap Eunhyuk on the back. Soon we all made our way to the vans that were waiting in front of the dorms i was in a van with Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon and Sungmin well the rest were in the second van. I was between Dongahe and Eunhyuk and i could see Eunhyuk giving me glares once i awhile i guess Eunhae is true to some exent.

I dont know how long we were on the road for but i soon fell asleep on Donghae's shoulder and slept until the van came to a sudden stop and i was jolted awake.

" what's going on?" i asked Donghae well rubbing my eyes

" I dont know the driver just stopped all of a sudden and hoped out, might be a flat tire" said Donghae

" No i dont think its that, isn't that the driver there getting in to some car" said Ryeowook well pointing to a car.

we all wathed him get in the car and drive away leaving us there in the middle of nowhere.

" what just happened, were we just abandoned by our driver" i asked them well making my way out of the van.

" Where are you going Mi Cha?" said Donghae well quickly getting out as well i soon found what i was looking for and made my way to the second van which was left a little father behind us. 

" did your driver leave as well?" i asked Kangin one we were close to each other

" yeah your?"

i nodded and started to fish through my bag trying to find my phone once i found it i saw that i had no service i went around and asked if the members had any servie on there phones and they all said no then we found out that the drivers had slashed the tires so we couldn't drive.

" what are we going to do, were stranded in the middle of nowhere without service, water or food" i said well kneeling on the side of the road holding my head.

" don't worry Mi Cha we'll think of something and we do have a little water and food and i bet there is a service station around here somewhere" Hangeng said well he had his arm around my shoulders giving me a hug.

since the vans couldn't move anymore we gathered the food and water and put into a bag and started to walk i dont know how long we walked for but we sa no service station anywhere and no house's along the way either. I soon started to feel a bit dizzy but decided not to tell any of the members to add on to there worries.

~Kyuhyun POV~

i was behind Mi Cha when i started to notie that she was staggering a bit when she walked. Even though i havent spoked a word to her since she started to live with us didnt mean i was ignoring her. I caught up to her and placed my arm around her waist. She looked at me a little startled then i say her eyes get this glassy look on them before she put her head back down then the next thing i knew she had gone all limp and was falling forward before i caught her.

" guys stop something is wrong with Mi Cha she just fainted" i yelled at the members who were a bit ahead of us they all turned at my voice and froze when i said Mi Cha had fainted and the first two i saw start to move were Hangeng and Donghae they were beside me in an instant and started to check her for any wounds we soon found out that she was really warm and had a fever but since we were in the middle of nowhere with no medicine or anything really we started to panic a bit what were we going to do.

Thanks for reading this if you did i know that i dont update as regular as other authors on here but i'll start to if people would read it, so to those of you who have read it thank you very much and hope you enjoyed this chapter please leave me comments and i hope to inprove and make my story better kamsahamnida and Merry Christmas hope you had a great day

oh and i know that the photo had nothing to do with the story its just that Heechul and Hangeng are just to adorable