locked in

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

We played at the beach for awhile and noticed a lot of envious girl's glaring in my direction as there idol's hugged me well Kyuhyun kissed me when ever he could. I had gotten tired and went to chage into more comfy clothes and went into the bathroom and walked into a stall and locking it behing her. She took out her towel and layed it on the floor and took off her wet bathing suit and shimed into her dress and shoes. (outfit)

She walked out and checked her hair in the mirror and put it up in a ponytail and put on a fresh coat of eye liner and turned to walk out when she noticed a group of Super Junior's fan's blocking the doorway out.

"Umm could you all move please" I asked them as i started to tap my foot.

"Oh i see you have an attitude since you think you can be all over our boy's" said one of the girl's.

"i don't think i know i see them everyday really" I retoted back and started to push through the girl's until one of them grabed me by my hair and puled me back and i let out a yelp of pain.

"YAH what do you think you are doing" i yelled at her. 

"This" she yelled back and pushed me to the ground and started to kick me and her fiiend's started to kick me as well and i went into the fetel postion and when they were done i was battered and bloody and i couldn't get up from the floor and they walked out of the bathroom and locked the door behind them.

I started to slowly crawl to my bag where my phone was but before i could make it i lost conciousness.

~Kyuhyun POV~

We had been waiting for a bit and still Mi Cha didn't appear and he started to get worried and dialed her number but she wouldn't pick up. He knew that she had went to the bathroom so he decided to go there.

When he arrived he tried the door and found that it was locked and he found that odd since this was a public bathroom and he knew that she was in there so he started to yell her name until he heard a week call from inside. He ran back to the other member's and asked if they could help him try to get the door open.

They ramed into it and nothng happened so they finally went to get one of the lifeguard's to come open the door and what they say inside should have been in a gruesome movie. There was blood everywhere and where it was coming from was none other then Mi Cha.

Kyuhyun ran to Mi Cha's side and feel to his knees as he cradled her head in his lap as they waited for an ambulance to come and he could see that some of the other member's were crying as they could see that Mi Cha was in really bad shape.

When the ambulance finally did arrive they quickly put her on the stretcher and carried her into the ambulance well he and Henry went into the back with her and the other's were going to follow close behind. A crowd had gathered around as they heard that Mi Cha the girlfriend of Kyuhyun was hurt and wanted to get a glimpse of her.

~few hour's later~

Kyuhyun and the other's were still waiting outside to here new's on Mi Cha and finally the doctor came out and he looked somber like something was wrong really wrong.

"Im not going to sugar caost this okay Mi Cha is in really bad shape, if you hadn't found her she would be goe right now the extent of her injuries is that one of her rib's pircded one of her lung's and that she was bleeding into her stomach we stopped that she also has a roken leg and a broken arm so when she does wake up and that is a when she will have to stay here fo awhile when she does get home you have to take care of her and watch her" the doctor said as he sat on the arm of one of the chair's as we all nodded.

"Can we go and see her" I asked the doctor as i stood up.

"For a few minutes yes, she is still out of it so she won't know that you are there" he said as he walked away.

~Mi Cha POV~

I could feel that i was in a bed and i could hear beeping as well but i couldn't open my eye's no matter how much i tried so i finally gave up and just layed there thinking until i heard the door open and i heard Kyuhyn's voie trying to quiet everyone down and i wanted to laugh a little but i couldn't.

I felt him take my hand one he was by my side and i could hear him asking me to squeeze his finger's if i could hear him but i couldn't and i heard him sigh and squeeze my finger's and i could hear the other's whispering as well.

~2 week's later~

I still couldn't wake up and many of the member's had come and cried asking me to wake up that they missed me and just wanted to have me back but the one that got me was Kyuhyun who was with me right now and i could hear him crying and begging me to come back to him and i cried i could feel the tear's fall down my face.

~Kyuhyun POV~

I had come in to see Mi Cha after we had finished our performance and once i saw her i started to cry it was two week's today that she had come in here and not woken up. I grabe dher hand like i alway's did and told hr over and ovr again to come back to me and when i looked up at her face  i saw that tear's were streaming down it and i grabbed her face and wiped away the tear's and told her to wake up and kissed her and when i looked back at her i saw her staring right back at me and i urst out crying and hugged her lightly raining her face with kisses.

"Your finally back you finally came back to me" i said to her and he grabbed his phone and called Leeteuk and told him the good new's and Leeteuk said he would be right there.

'W-what happened?" i asked him my throat all raspy and weird feeling.

"I don't know what happened we found you in the bathroom all bloody i should be asking you that" he said and laughed a little as he kissed me hand and hands me the water that is beside me and i take a greatful drink as i could feel my dry mouth and throat get mosture again and i sighed in relief

A/N

So yeah i finally updated and i can say this is one of my worst ones yet and im sorry to my subscriber's that when i finally update it's a crap chapter so sorry again. But yes as you can see Mi Cha is in the hospital and those fan's did some pretty good damage to her and that it took her two week's to wake up.

Next chapter should be better i promise

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE