A day spent with Hangeng, Yesung and Shindong

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

 

~Hangeng POV~
 
The rest of the members were out on there schedule's wel me, Yesung, Shindong and Mi Cha were left at home and i have to admit
i was really bored.
 
"Yo do you guy's want to go and do something im bored?" i asked both of them.
 
"Yeah sure we should bring Mi Cha with us, Kyuhyun will kill us if we leave here alone and plus she hasn't really seen Seoul yet either."
said Yesung who was laying on the couch playing with his turtle.
 
Great idea where should we go that Mi Cha can do?" i asked them both then i started to think and it and it finally came to me. "I got it
we'll go see a movie and go for dinner afterward's or we can go to the aquarium instead and go for dinner."
 
"The aquarium is good Mi Cha will have more room for her wheelchair thne she would have at a theater and plus there aren't any good movie's 
out either." said Yesung from over his shoulder. I nodded in agreement and Shindong did the same so i decided i would go and tell Mi Cha we 
were going out.
 
~Mi Cha POV~
 
I was on my laptop when i heard a knock on my door and i yelled for them to come in and went back to e-mailing my parent's when i felt someone 
behind me and i looked up to see Hangeng smiling down at me, I must admit that he was gorgeous when he smiled but don't tell Kyuhyun i had thought
that ok lol.
 
"What can i do for you sir?" i aked him well closing my laptop.
 
"Well me and the guy's decided to go to the aquarium and thought you would like to come were going out to eat afterward's." he said well sitting on 
my bed.
 
"Sound's fun let me get dressed then we can go." i told him and started to make shooing motions with my hand's telling him to leave he just smiled and 
silently left closing the door behind him. I grabed my crutch which was leaning against my desk and made my wat to my walk-in-closet and started to sort
through my clothes and decided on a brown leather jaket, white tank top, black skinny jean's, a black patterned scarf, brown leather boot's and my and my brown leather purse to finish it off.( http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=skinny+jeans+and+leather+jacket+outfit&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=667&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=KpnvK1Qkp-Q3cM:&imgrefurl=http://www.collegefashion.net/inspiration/celebrity-street-style-of-the-week-beyonce-gisele-and-kirsten-cavallari/&docid=TfI0MiZ3AehfXM&imgurl=http://www.collegefashion.n) (Mi Cha's outfit)
 
When i fianlly came out of my room on my crutch i saw that the other's were paitently waiting for me (yeah right). All of them were paing aound the living room like a pack of wolve's.
 
"Ready to go, or are you just going to keep pacing?" i asked them well leaning against the wall.
 
"Finally what took you so long?" asked Yesung well getting his jacket.
 
"Oh sorry i do only have one arm i can atually use to actually get dressed with sorry that someone broke it for me along with my leg and rib's." i said to him sarcastically and made my way to the door which Hangeng was holding open, i saw Yesung give me a seepish smile before i walked past him. We arrived at the aquarium and hour later and i can tell you right now there really fun when you take goofy picture's and no one recgonizes you at all. I think we were at the aquarium for over 3 hour's just goofing off and having fun until we all got hungry and went to have fried rice and other korean dishes.
 
Well i was eating i looked at my phone for the first time sine we had left the dorm to find that i had 37 missed call's, 92 text message's and 25 voice mail's and most of them were from Kyuhyun the other's were from Donghae and one from Minho. i gave a tiny sigh and started to listen to the voicemail's and they were all the same Kyuhyun wondering were i was and why i wasn't answering my phone or text message's.
 

To:  my cutie Kyu

From: baby Mi Cha

sorry  ^-^ im out with Hangeng, Yesung and Shindong we went to the aquarium and was having fun and didn't look at my phone sorry again i promise i will answer my phone for now on <3 i will see you back at the dorm's.

i sent my text message and went on to text Donghae and Minho next.

To: Fishy

From: Mi Cha

Im out with Hangeng, Yesung and Shindong im fine and safe so don't worry we went and had fun well all of you were doing your scheduel's will see you back at the dorm if your still awake.

To: Minho

From: Mi Cha

Ok cool this Saturday at 3 is perfect i will check if Kyu is available as well can't wait to see you and the guy's tell them i said hi and am looking forward to hanging with them. See you this weekend old friend 

I set my phone down and resumed my eating and finally we arrived back at the dorm's to an impatient Kyuhyun and Donghae who were pacing bak and forth just like the other's were doing earlier that day.

"You know if you guy's keep pacing on that rug you'll wear a hole through it." i said to them and went over to Kyuhyun who had stoped pacing and kissed him on the cheek "stop worrying about me im a big girl i can take care of my self i promise, and once i can fully walk again im taking up defence classes." i said to him and he gave me a kiss on my cheek and hugged me. I know that Kyuhyun worries about me when he's not with me but i am 19 and i can handle thing's on my own, i think he think's i will be kidnapped again but im not that stupid (im actually very smart) to stay behind them anymore whenever i go out i stay in between them now.

"Oh hey Kyu are you available on Saturday aound 3, that's when im spending time with SHINee?" i asked him.

"I think i am hang on let me check my schedule." he said but before he even took a step Leeteuk spoke up.

"Your leaving for China that day with the rest of the Super Junior M member's did you forget already?" Leeteuk said from the couch. I saw Kyuhyun hang his head and i knew he was thinking of something.

"Kyu you have to go no scheming you way out of it, i'll bring Leeteuk with me." and i turned to Leeteuk and he just nodded and went back to watching tv. "Fine but i don't like it when your without me i like to have you around me all the time." he said and gave me another hug.

"I know but i'll have Leeteuk wih me and the SHINee member's as well i'll be safe don't worry." and i gav him a reasuring smile and told him to help me to my room and when we got there i showed him all of the funny picture's we had taken at the aquarium and we both laughed over them.

~Next Morning~

I felt something around my waist and i opened my eye's to see Kyuhyun's sleeping face i guess we had fallen asleep. I turned to my side table and saw my camera and decided to take a picture of him sleeping. When the flash went off he turned his face away but didn't wake up and i silently laughed. I got out of bed my camera in hand and went to each of the member' room's and took picture's of them sleeping. Now i have something i can black mail them with if i ever have to i don't think they want to see these on the internet muwhahaha (yes i know im evil).

~Kyuhyun POV~

I woke up to find that Mi Cha wasn't there anymore and that's when i smelt something cooking, i quickly got of her bed and made my way to the kitchen to find the rest of the member's sitting at the table i then noticed Mi Cha in the kitchen mixing something. I rushed to her side and tryed to help but she brushed me off and told me to go and sit or i won't get anything.

"She didn't let any of us help her, she's doing a pretty good job anyway's for have a boken wrist and leg." said Ryeowook who was playing with his spoon. Mi Cha finally finished and brought everything over to the table and my mouth started watering some of the stuff she had made i had never tasted before.

"Sorry none of it is korean food, I miss weteren food so i decided to make it if you want something else i'll make it for you." she said well standing beside the table an i noticed Heechul start to open his mouth but Hangeng who was sitting beside him put his hand over his mouth and we all shook our head's and started to gather thing's on our plates, Heechul was pouting a little but still took food.

"Woah Mi Cha you have to cook for now on your better then Ryeowook." said Shindong who was shoveling hashbrowns into his mouth. she just smiled and nodded and went back to eating her food. Once all of us were done she started to get up but we all told her to sit down and we all gathered the dishes up and me and Sungmin ended up doing the dishes.

So i looked at the poll result's i posted in the last chapter and 83% are against the love triangle so i won't do it i might still do a love triangle between Kyuhyun and Hangeng since they were tied the last time i checked. So thank you for reading and i hope your enjoying the story and sorry it took me so long to update have been suffering fro wrier's block. Oh and i know the image has nothing to do with the title of the story it's just adorable. Comment and Subsribe KAMSAMHIDA :)

391165_171621776269210_100002641659904_3

The most adorable picture ever lol love Donghae's face in this lol <3