first day of school

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

I was abruptly woken up when something hit me over the head. I jolted up into a sitting position and rubbed my eye's looking around and wondering why my room looked so different and that's when i remembered that i was staying with SHINee.

"Oh your up good go get cleaned up and dressed  you have school." said Key who was looking through his drawers.

"Oh crap i forgot thank's Key for waking me up"

"Your welcome now go get ready unless you want to be late."

I siad thank you again and went to the bathroom where i just washed my face and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair out.

I went to my room again where Key was still looking through his drawers. I went to my bag and rummaged through until i found the case where i kept all of my hair thing's and grabed a ponytail and put my hair in a messy bun and braided my bang's and pined them back.

"I alway's wonder why girl's have such long hair when they just pull it back most of the time."

"I don't know, i wonder why guy's row out there hair long like a girl's." i said to him well taking out a black skirt, floral tank top, cross ring, two braclet's and a balck hat and to top it off black heel's.

leather+skirt2.jpg

"is this how you alway's dress, i alway's thought of you as a tomboy type"

"Do i look like the tomboy type and today is my first day in collage so i want to look at least good, and what are you looking for?"

"No and im trying to find my black and white hat but i can't find it anywhere, oh yeah good luck with that."

"Oh does it have a pom pom on top, cause i thought i saw Taemin wearing it when i walked past him in the hallway, and thank's."

"That damn maknea, YAH Taemin give me back my hat." he yelled well walking out of the room which gave me time to change. Once i was finished i went out to the living room where i found Taemin and Key fighting over the hat. I thought only the super junior guy's were this bad, so i went up to who was closer which was Taemin and kicked him in the leg with my heel and he let out a yelp and let go of the hat and Key got up quickly before Taemin could grab it again.

"Noona why did you do that, i could have got the hat away from Key hyung?"

"Cause it is Key's hat and you didn't ask him if you cold wear it and you know how he hates people touching his stuff, if i see a hat today i will buy it for you okay."

"Really thank's noona and he got up and stuck his tounge out at Key before he ran to his room."

"thank's for that."

"I didn't do it for you, i hate fighting and he was closer if you were closer i would have kicked you instead."

before he could respond Onew was coming in and he was telling Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin what was happening for today and when he noticed that me and Key were present he motioned for Key to join them so i went and sat on the couch taking my phone out tosee that i had 20 text message's and most of them were from Kyuhyun.

"I miss you."

"You should have come with us."

"How's your first day in school?"

"We all miss you."

"When are you going to come and visit."

"Are the SHINee member's treating you nicely or do i have to have a talk with them." 

and so on and so on, i did recieve a few from the other member's telling me they missed me and my cooking. I put my phone back in my bag after realizing what time it was and got up from the couch and running past the member's as best as i could in heel's.

"Bye guy's see you later." i said to them all well giving them a little wave and went out the door and waited for the elevatore and once i was in the lobby i ran out the door and to the nearest bus stop where the bus was just pulling in and thankfully the bus driver saw me and waited.

i told him thank you and took a seat in the back. As i was looking out the window i felt someone staring at me and turned to find that a group of guy's across from me were all staring at me. I gave them a polite smile and turned back to the window.

"Umm excuse me miss but me and my friend's coldn't help but think how pretty you are."

"Ohh uhh thank you." and gave them a polite smile again.

"Where are you going if you don't mind me asking?"

"To school."

"Ahhh to bad we all were wondering if you wanted to go somewhere."

"sorry oh this is my stop nice meeting you all." and i got up and walked off the bus and started to walk to my school and when i turned to look behind me i found that the same guy's from the bus were behind me and i hurried my pace.

"Hey no need to be scared were just going to the collage."

"ohhhh." and i continued to walk not bothering to look at them, once i steped onto the campus it felt like home and i stopped and took a big breath before i walked on. I found my first class right before the bell rang and qickly took a seat. The rest of the day proceed like that and when it was lunch i got a video call from Kyuhyun who i talked to through out lunch time. To other people it looked like i was talking to myself but who cares.

When i arrived back at the dorm's i was informed by the guard that the SHINee member's had already arrived and when i opened the door i got a shock. There in the living room were 4 shirtless guy's well Onew was the only one fully clothed.

"I know this is your dorm and all but when a girl is here it's not right to walk arond shirtless." and i covered my eye's well i heard them all chuckle and i walked to my room and changed into something comfy and before i walked back into the living room i aske if they were all fully clothed and they all yelled back that they were.

"Did you guy's eat yet?"

"No we were thinking of ordering chicken though." said Onew.

"We did not think of that you chicken maniac, and no we haven't thought of what to have yet." said Key

"Do you want me to make something, i cook for the other guy's so i cna cook for you as well."

"Really thank's noona."

"Your welcome oh and i got you the hat i promised it's in my roomon the bed just go and get it." i said to him well rummaging through the fridge for ingredient's for the dishes i was going to make.

589312.jpg(there food but in bigger portion's)

Once i had set the table i called them all in and they all stopped dead when they saw all of the food.

"Noona did you really make this all?"

"I did i do know how to cook since that's all the super junior members eat is my cooking and they haven't died yet, sit and eat before it get's cold." and i motioned for them all to sit and once they did they looked at the food aain before they all took cautious bites and when i looked at there face's the all had a happy expression.

"Wow Mi Cha this is really good." and witht that they started to shovel it all into there mouth's, thank god i made a seperate dishes for me to eat or i wouldn't have had anything to eat.

"Wow im full tahnk's for dinner Mi Cha." siad Minho who was rubbing his stomach and out of the orner of my eye i saw soome of them get up eady to go else were.

"Ahahaha not so fast since i made dinner two of you are to clean up, i am not tolerating me making and cleaning up not unless you want me to mae dinner for you guy's again." i said to them and in the end Taemin and Jonghyun were the unlucky two to be picked and they slowly went into the kitchen and did the dishes.

After that we all decided to play some game's and i realized that they were all hyper when it came to those and that Minho was very competitive and didn't like to lose. Key and Jonghyun were like two bunny's on crack, they both could not stay still no matter what. Onew was the more quiet excited type well Taemin just acted like a kid becuase he was one.

We were all tired and i still had to do a paper even though it was my first day there, so i sat at the desk that was in the room plugged my headphones in and started on the paper. It took me until 3AM to finish and i had to wake up at 6AM so that met i would only get 3 hour's of sleep. I heard my alarm go off soon after and it felt like i only got a minute of sleep but what was really 3 hour's. I sleeply went to the bathroom and took a shower which woke me up and decided to curl my hair in loose curls and were a comfy outfit since i flet lazy today. 

After i was done my hair i just out a simple pair of jean's and a tank top which i paired off with a black leather jacket and purple high top converse sneaker's and went to my second day of school.

So i finally updated and i hope you all like it and thank's to all of the subscriber's who have subscribed and i hope you are sharing this with your friend's. I have 31 subscriber's for this story and 2006 view's so thank you all. Im trying my best to make this an enjoyable story for you guy's and you can tell me if im rambaling a bit i can take it. Anyway's hope you like this chapter it's not one of my best and i will do better in the future.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

I have also realized that my bias in SHINee after all this time of liking them is none other then...............

tumblr_m1zkiiVx6Q1rqoy18o1_500.png

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Now this has nothing to do with the chapter or the story but if you could check out this story this is from my other account i have on here and it is a SHINee fan fic and Jonghyun is the main character. The reason i am asking this is because it doesn't have many view's or subscriber's and really i am trying to really work hard on it and i feel underapriated really and if i don't get a lot of view's or subscriber's i consider the strory really bad and i will delet it so here is the link for the story and i hope you all go and check it out and subscribe and i can tell you that it awesome, it only has 4 chapter's right now but i will add more don't worry.

LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/150020/where-would-i-be-without-you-in-the-world-henrylau-jonghyun-onew-shinee-superjuinor