chapter 27

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

It was about a week later that Kyuhyun and the others finally aloud me to go back to school withoout them escorting me there and watched till i entered the building. I got dressed (outfit) and headed out to the living room and let out a tiny cough and tried to hide it from the other's.

I waved to the member's that were already up and grabbed an apple before heading out the door and to my car and about a half hour later i was at school and stepped out and recieved a lot of stares and and just walked on till i meet up with my friends and got a shock when i saw them. They all looked so different from the last time i seen them, i gave each of them a hug and i knew most of the girl's were jealous of me right now.

As i was talking to Sungyeol i felt a pair of arm's wrap around my waist and jerked in surprise and turned to see who it was and found that it was Himchan and smiled in delight and hugged him. I hadn't seen him since i got back from Italy and that was a long time ago. i gave Himchan the longest hug and was a smiling idiot until we had to go to class.

Through out the entire day i had people tell me they were relevied that i was back on my feet and to be more careful and my friend's stayed by my side the whole time Jaehwa even held my hand which i didnt mind they were all just worried about me and wanted to protect me as best as they could and i knew that the Super Junior member's would be happy that i was safe.

When school ended i came out of the school laughing and joking around with Himchan when i saw all of the member's of super Junior there and girl's fro my school were crowding around them and once Kyuhyn saw me he ran up to me and crushed me into a hug and i gasped as pain sliced through my chest and abdomen and i crumpled onto the ground gasping for breath.

"Mi Cha what's wrong" asked Kyuhyun as he checked me over and all i could do was gasp for breath then the coughing started and this time i couldn't hide it from them and as i continued to cough a crowd of student's had gathered and they all gasped in surprise when the saw blood drip from my hand onto the ground.

I took my hand aay from my mouth and saw that it was covered with blood and i gave Kyuhyun and the other's desperate look and then coughed again as the pain radiated throughout me. I started to feel faint and looked at Kyuhyun again "Help me" i said to him before i slumped onto the ground unconcious.

Kyuhyun POV

I watched as MiCha collapsed onto the ground and i immeditily picked her up and carried her to the waiting van and told the driver to drive to the nearest hospital and wauted as the other's got into the van as well and we drove to the hospital and MiCa was immeditily admitted and was brought to the nearest ER.

We all sat there for i don't know how long as we waited for the doctor to come back with new's on how MiCha was doing. Why did all of these bad thing's keep happening to her all she wanted was to live a normal life i thought as i ran my hand's through my hair letting out a frusterated sigh as i stood up and began to pace.

Soon the doctor came out and made me sit before he began to talk "It seem's when MiCha was admitted earlier for her injuries the doctor probably didn't know how serious it was and did the surgery but since then MiCha has been bleeding little by little into her stomach and she should have experienced some pain as well"

"she never told us that she was in pain or that she was coughing up blood either" I immeditly said 

"she probably didn't want to worry you all, the good new's is though is that she is fine and we fixed the source of the bleeding and she should be up on her feet in no time again and this time notice the sign's that she is in pain and bring her here right away her body has had a hard time and it ill take awhile for it to completly heal" the doctor said as he smiled at us and told us we could go and see her but to be quite as she was still under.

MiCha POV

when i woke up i gave a big sigh as i saw that i was in the hospital again and knew something was wrong with me for me to end up here. I turned my head and saw some of the member's of SJ there but it was like they couldn't see me awake and i yelled out to them and no one looked over at me and that was when i started to panic a bit and the other thing i noticed was that i wasn't in pain at all.

I threw back my covers and hopped out of the bed and went rigth up to Kyuhyun's face and he didn't notice me at all, i then ran to each member and waved my hand's in front of there faces and when i turned back to my bed i screamed. I was looking at me and i had tubes stuck to me and that was when i finally noticed the nurses and doctor around me and i knew at that moment that i had died and they were trying to bring me back.

I collpased onto the ground and buried my face in my hand's as i cried but no tear's came out and that made me more sad. Why did i have to die i was just starting school again and i had meet the love of my life and i knew we were going to be together forever. As i was hugging my knee's i saw a flash of light and looked up to see a very beautiful women standing there and she knelt down beside me and my hair.

"Awe my poor little one why do these thing's keep happening to you?" she asked as she continued to my hair

"I don't know can you tell me"

"Oh my dear little one all i can say is that someone is out to get you so be very careful okay and now it is time for you to go back" and with that she tapped me on the shoulder and the next thing i was doing was in a breath and looking widely around the room and my eye's landed on Kyuhyun who had tear's streaming down his face and he gripped my hand as he saw i was awake and breathing again.

"don't ever do that to me i really thought i had lost you there for a moment" he said as he kissed my hand and burried his face in the blankets on the bed and i looked at the other SJ member's and saw that they were all crying as well and i gave them all a reassuring nod that i was fine and Kyuhyun;s hair with my free hand.

"you are one lucky one Miss. Lee any longer and you would have gone brain dead" the doctor said as he patted my arm and i flinched at his touch as a burning sensation spread through my arm and i looked up at him with wide eye's.

A/N

So you weren't expecting that were you i hinted that MiCha was sick still but not to that severity and she died as well. Since it's close to halloween i wanted to add some supernatural into it and i might run with it  amkes the story more interesting i think and we will see the beautiful women again and the doctor as well as he has a role in the stroy now as well.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

i don't like silent reader's. Also sorry that i didn't update in awhie have been busy with work and all and didn't have the time