Chapter 9.

"the boy"

 

 

It was a rainy night and i had to cover myself up with a blanket which still made me feel i could die from the coldness. "ohh how nice if the boy was here and made me a hot chocolate" i mumbled to myself. "Wait, no i cant think like this. Im using him. Im always using him.. but he doesnt mind right? so that doesnt mean im a bad person right?" i thought to myself.

Suddenly there's a knock at my door. "What the hell? its 3AM who could it be?" i mumbled. I peeked through the hole at the door and saw  the boy. I opened the door and said "what are you doing here in this late hour? its 3AM. Aren you asleep?!" I yelled at him in shush tone. "Why arent you sleep then? Ohh you're finally worried for me?" he asked me. I kinda started to like the new him. He stops saying sorry to much and he stops looking at me like i was his dinner. He became somewhat playful and.. normal?

"I wanted hot chocolate that's why i woke up" i said lying in a way. "The last time i checked, you dont even have any instant drinks in your kitchen, are you really going t0 lie to me? about drinks?" He smirked. "Ummm okay fine! I admit i was thristy and hungry! But its 3AM and there's no way i would walk to the convinient store." i said sadly.

"Dont worry!" He said as he suddenly carried me bridal style and led me to the bedroom. "What the hell? Hey boy! what are you doing put me down!" i yelled at him. "Wait here, you can even sleep for awhile while i go get some drinks and food for you" He told me. "In the middle of the night?" i aksed him. "Yeah.. anything for you. You can consider me crazy" he laughed as he ran out of the room to his apartment. "Wait!" i called out to him. "Careful" I said as i secretly slip some money in his pocket. 

 

..................

 

He came back with hot chocolate and a few chocolate biscuits, my favourite. I asked him to eat together but he insisted me eating alone. I could've eaten alone but i was too full to finish the last bits. "Finish them all, im full" i said as i smiled. I knew he was hungry. Thats why offered him some. I couldnt say thanks for his gesture that night, then he would think i am being too soft with him. No i cant. He nodded as he ate the last biscuit. "Alright go get some sleep, i'll go home in awhile" he said softly. "I cant sleep now, im too full" i replied. "Okay but go rest then, i'll clean up" he said again. "Fine i'll take a nap but dont go home so soon" with that last line of mine, he smiled and honestly he looked touched. Weird, what so touching about what i've just said?

 

.................

 

I had my eyes almost close when he took one last glance at my place and headed to the front door when i heard myself saying "Hey boy, not to soon. Dont go.. please" I cant believe what i've just said but it sounded like i wanted him there.. no, i needed him there. "Okayy.." i heard him say but there was something else. I was to sleepy, i didnt hear those words.

 

                                                                                                                                                          

Another chapter! Hope you guys enjot it!