Chapter 1.

"the boy"

 

 

 

"Today is a new day" i said to myself.  I am living all by myself for almost 4 to 5 years. My mom had passed away when i was born so i never actually knew about her. My dad.. well he passed away too. This year, I had to moved to another school because of this one girl was jealous of me and accused me for damaging a school stuffs while it was her and her friends did it. Honestly, i dont even know her and just like that she didnt like me. For a girl like me it was normal since i used to being hate since i was a kid, because im cold and because of my looks. Dad always said im pretty. I never really care but Im grateful though. All these girls that keep bothering me should stop. Why? because i never bother about them but they always stood there looking at me with their fake faces. So, i had to moved to another school.

 

....................

 

"Well this is it" i said to myself while stepping into the school. As i predict, the new girl, me was the talk of the students including the teachers. Who wouldnt talk about me right? The girl who registered herself without any guardians. Some people look at me with pity and some girls i wont bother. As i walked further, the more i could hear murmurs about me. "This is going to be tiring" i said to myself. After i've done settling the school things with the teacher in the office room, i heard the bell ring and it was my cue to go to class. Finding the class was easy since it is not some kind of prestigious school. "I guess im a little late" i said to myself when i saw the teacher talking in the classroom. I guess she was the homeroom teacher. I look around the class and well what a classmate, with a bunch of fake girls, nerd, and  some annoying group of boys. Couldnt life get any better. "Ah haerin-ah the new student" the teacher said to me. "I am Choi Ah Reum your homeroom teacher, Do some introduction okay?". I smiled as i do what i have told. As i've done with the crappy intoduction thing to the whole class, i procede to my seat which is at the back.

 

..................

 

A week had passed and luckily nothing happened. But there was this boy, he was my classmate. He.. just like the others, stares at me but never talks to anybody. I guees he didnt have friends. Just like me. Well i refused to have one. Everyday he would stare and stare and stare which is didnt like the others anymore. It wasnt flattering, it was disturbing as hell. Well staring is okay with me but come on he was staring at me like 24/7 in the class, P.E class, the cafeteria and everywhere he was and i was there too. One day, i've had enough so i went to his table. He should consider himself lucky because talking with people wasnt my thing. It was lunch time and everyone already gone to the cafeteria. "Okay. i don't know what is it with you but stop it okay. Stop looking at me, staring at me, just stop." I said to him. He look at me softly and replied "Im glad you finally notice me".

I felt bad but i was right too, he was disturbing.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

Here you go! Chapter 1.

Enjoy~