Chapter 3.

"the boy"

 

 

I was walking to school peacefully on a cold january morning and .... BANG!! "ouchh!!" I said and the person replied "im sorry! i didnt mean to hurt you". I look at the person and it was the boy. Well atleast that's what i called him. "you again" i thought to myself. He came closer and said "Im really sorry. Im so stupid, i never look where im going" and handed me an apple while saying "have some breakfast". I walked a step back and took the apple and said "look.. er whatever your name is.. its okay. Dont be dramatic about it. Im fine, you're fine. No one got hurt so just shut up okay?" i said as nice as possible and walk away. 

 

................

 

We reached school and went to class as usual. I took my seat and the boy sat in his usual place, which located at the corner of the classroom. Everyone in class call him the loner but i didnt join the club. I was called the cold ice princess, thats what they said. Well just because i dont talk much and didnt apologize for unecessary thing doesnt mean im rude but i guess, i just dont care. As class started, there he goes with the staring again. It was tiring. "Come on! Cant a girl get her privacy? I still can accept the other student staring at me but this boy! He was staring at me like the whole!! Thats it!" i said. Its me and him after school.

 

...............

 

 

After school i saw him looking at me in the center of the school, "with all these people he could still stare at me huh" i thought to myself. I walk to him and said "Why are you staring at me all weird? Just stop it already. I do not need you to look at me all the time! I do not want friend who acts all sweet but glares at me like im an alien! Look, there's a lot people here who you can stare too. Just stop okay?! You're creeping me out!" as i glares at him. Little did i know everyone was watching and heard both of our conversatons. I decided to left him there standing alone, he didnt move, he was now staring at his feet. While i was walking away, I heard laughter and i saw students throwing things at him such as food, drinks , rocks while boo-ing him. I stared at him and he stared back but.. He smiled, with a tears pouring.. not sad tears but they were happy tears.. I felt bad, really bad but "What the hell is wrong this boy?" i thought to myself.

 

                                                                                                                                                         

There you go~ Chapter 3. It was an short update but still, its important. hehe