Chapter 13.

"the boy"

 

 

Its been three days since the not so confession from the boy. Im in my room and it was raining heavily, It was midnight and usually he would be here with me and prepare something for the both of us to eat but no, not this time. I couldnt see him.. No, i dont want to see him. Suddenly there was a knock from my apartment door and i realised it was the boy so ignored it. But he wouldnt leave and i forced myself to tell him off.. just like last time.

"Just go away" i said to him as i opened the door, seeing him with a mug of hot chocolate. "Its raining and i know you wouldnt have anything to eat so i bought some instant drink and made it for you" he said softly. I was about to shut the door when he quickly said "Please, you dont even have to let me in, just please, drink this. You'll be really thirsty and hungry. Please.." He said almost tearing up. "I dont want anything from you! I dont want to be near you! Couldnt you understand? Go away!" I yelled at him. I slammed the front door as i ran to my bedroom, tears started to poured heavily. I didnt want to do that, i didnt mean to. But i just couldnt. "How i wish dad was with me right now" i said to myself. "Im sorry! im sorry! im sorry!" i chanted to myself while thinking about him till i fall asleep.

 

..................

 

As the sun shined through my bedroom window, i knew it was around 9am. My mind kept remembring about what had happen to him last night. I peeped through the whole at the door and thought that the boy had left, But i was wrong. He was wide awake with sleepy tired eyes, still holding the mug. No blankets, no covers. Just him and his stupid hot chocolate. I opened the door and look at him, still couldnt believe he stood there all night long. "Im sorry, i thought you would stay up in case you needed something to drink". "You idiot! I cant even drink that, its from last night! What do you want? Me being sick? Seeing your face has already made it worst!" I yelled at him. "Noo you dont have to worry. This is new, i made it before nine, the time you usually wake up" he replied sweetly. I couldnt stand this. This is too much. Again.. i almost slammed the door on him but he managed to stop me and said "Please.. please, just drink this, it'll make me feel happy" he plead. "I dont live for your happiness" i said back at him. "You'll be hirsty. Please just this?" He said trying his very best. I sighed and said "No! For very the last time! Leave me alone! I dont want to see your face! Ever!" I shut the door and peek through the whole at the door again, and he was limping.. "Why was he limping? He was fine before.." i thought to myself.

 

..................

 

I did my chores by myself, going to work by myself. I was used to this before. It was normal for me. I dont need him in my life.

I  made my mind up and decided to leave town. Luckily my manager didnt complain, well because not permanently but temporarily.. for about a week or two would be enough. I dont want to spend time with him nor seeing his face. I couldnt.. i couldnt make him love me more.

 

                                                                                                                                                     

Trust me guys, its getting interesting ;)

Enjoy!