Chapter 18.

"the boy"

 

 

We were baking, happily. I, myself didnt want the moment to end. "Ya! Dont add chocolate! I hate chocolate!" i shouted at him, stoping him from adding chocolate to the mixture. I decided to bake a cake with the boy to have a little fun. "Okayy.. what person loves hot chocolate but hates chocolate..?" he laughed as he asked me. "Obviously me!" i laughed back at him. "So we're gonna celebrate something?" the later asked. "i never celebrate, not my kind of thing" i replied coldly. "why not?" , "because its full of fun and happiness and its making me sick" , "but you're fun and you're always happy". "That is because of you.." i thought to myself. "No im not fun nor happy" i replied. "Reallyy?" he smirked then tickled me and i laughed uncontrollably. "See you're laughing" he said as he smiled at me. I smiled back in return.

 

....................

 

We ate the cake late at night, then i remembered he has to be with his mom.. "um boy, you can go back home now. Im sleeping early" i said. "ohh want me to wait for awhile?" , "No its okay, im fine. Just go home and rest" "oh okay, i'll see you tomorrow then? Goodnight" he said sweetly. "Yeah sure thing! Goodnight!" i smiled and he left. "I hope things work out for him, he's a great guy" i thought to myself.

 

....................

 

It was midnight and i was awaked by a loud noise. I swear whoever made that noice is going to be the death of me. I get out of my bed and walk to the living room.. "what the..". Someone.. No. Three hideous looking men barged into my freaking house! "You!" the voices that i heard yesterday at the boy 's house said, pointing at me. "huh?",  "stop pretending that you dont know where he went!" He shouted at me as his gang hold me. "who went where? i dont know what you're talking about!" i replied coldly. "You dont know?! He just left your house awhile ago! Dont give me excuses little missy!" ,  "oh you mean the boy next door? i dont know where he went, why isnt he home?" i spat while glaring at him. "How should we know?! You're his girlfriend! Stop pretending!". I almost shouted at him but i got cut off.. "Leave her alone!" , "So there you are little boy" the same man that've been shouting at me said as he turned to look at the boy. "Dont touch her! Just leave her alone! Please.." , "I will, but where is the money?! Give them to me now! Dont act like your father! I told you, do you want to end up like your dad?" he said as he go closer to the boy. "I will give you, i promise! I'll give you in three days time! If i dont you can do anything to me",  "you heard him boys.. in three days" , "Now please let her go.."  the boy plead. The hideous man pushed me to the boy as he said.. "Keep her safe!" then he laughed. I didnt understand what they were talking about.. "Lets go boys! We'll come back in three days.. If not, i'll give you what you deserve" then they left. He quickly ask me "are you okay??? did they hurt you bad?" i ignore his questions and said "who were they?!"