Chapter 6.

"the boy"

 

 

Again. "Why didnt he come to school? Is there something bothering him? Is there something wrong in his house or what." i started mumbling and wondering where the boy is at. Its been three days. I know its just three days but i need company. After years being alone he gave me comfort for being with him. I mean, plus he's a good in listener. 

 

...................

 

After school, i walked home alone again.. at the same time like the last time, i saw him coming out from his apartment door all sweaty. "did he work out..? is that why he didnt come to school? aish" i groaned. I went nearer and he realised i was walking towards him. He swept the sweat away and brush his hair to make it neater. "You're still sweaty, you dont need to clean up like that" i told him. "Ohh no, i did that so the dirt wouldnt go into your eye or -" I cut him off as usual "Please, enough.". He was about to answer but i cut him off "shut it, save it for later okay boy?" i said nicely. I continued "Anyway, stop whatever you're doing and follow me to this place out of town". "Out of town?? Do you need to buy anything?" "No nope. I just need you to follow me. You migh not expect what you see.." . And there he goes, smiling..

 

.................

 

"Okay! We're here!" i cheered. We came all the way by bus. Well it was a bit far from our place. "Where are we?" He asked me. I ignore his question and continued "Its been awhile.. no its been too long. I miss this place". "Are you okay?" He asked me. I decided to ignore his question again and continue talking.. "This was the last place i was with him. I was just a young girl hanging out with its father. But, just one slip, and i lost him. I lost everything." I looked at him and managed a smile with a teary eyes.. "You see, you're learning when you smile, even with teary eyes. Its shows that you're strong.. you're strong to evercome what saddens you with just a smile. A beautiful one." he said as he wiped the tears flowing from my eyes.

"We were sitting on this rock and he was talking about his day at work and stuff. We were laughing about silly things. I couldnt contain the laugh anymore as i stood up and pushed him. He was already falling. Falling down this hill. I .. I didnt do anything. I wasnt doing anything.. I.. I couldnt speak"  i told him everything about how my dad.. died. Before finishing my sentence he hugged me before i burst into more tears. "Its not your fault. It was an accident" He kept on repeating. This time i didnt fight back his words instead i stayed under his wrapped arms.

He looked at me in the eye and it was strange. He gave me hope. He gave me trust. He gave me.. he gave me... love. I could sense it. The word love is so unfamiliar to me now. But no. It cant be..

 

                                                                                                                                                         

By the way, sorry if my grammar is lacking because english is not my first language so yeah.. Enjoy! :)