Chapter 5.

"the boy"

 

 

Monday came quickly and it was time for school. I got out of my house as i walk in front of his door i've kept thinking about the day i bring him into my house. He look so fragile and cute. We have a little chat about random things, nothing special and then he goes back home. This time i didnt see him coming out from his house nor tailing behind me to school.

At school.. i didnt see him at all, even at class. He wasnt present. Wait, why did i care? Okay, i was just curious right.

 

................

 

School ended faster than i thought. I went back home and i saw him stood outside his door. "Hey boy, where did you go?" i ask him. He looked at me and smiled while saying "were you waiting for me?". I shot him a suprised look and said "whaaat?" and there he goes the apology again. "Im sorry i didnt mean to be rude or what, i know im not important at all". I sigh and said softly "could you like for once, relax a bit"

I invited him to my house since i dont have anything better to do. I gave him some snacks and drinks. He was smiling again and thats when i had enough and said "Stop the smiling and laughing will you? Did nothing saddens you or what?" .  He looked at me for a few seconds and then said "If we learn to smile and laugh even when things go wrong, nothing in the world is sad" , "But that is nonsense, we have to be sad for some reasons!". He then smile again and said, "That depends on how you look at things, situation or people. If you smile the pain will never be in you". "Okay then" i said, not wanting to argue more.  As i felt comfortable with him i started to share some stories about me with him. I kept going with my stories and he was listening attentively and didnt questioned me. It seemed he understood me well. 

 

...............

 

From that day onwards, we suprisingly became really close but i didnt know a single thing about him while he knows everything about me. I didnt care enough to ask, he could've told me right? Everyday after school we would spend time together but in a way no one know we were friends. 

I would just take a long nap and let him be at my place till evening. Sometimes while i were sitting at the couch watching tv he would do some chores in the house which i dont bother to protest. But when im sleeping, i didnt really know what he does. There this one time i was asleep while he was still in the living room do things and when i woke up he was gone. But then i saw him walk into my house quietly. I didnt questioned him about it though.

We became everyday walking buddies to school and i always have things to talk about but he doesnt. Not that i mind but sometime i was curious too.

"You're a good friend" He said while smiling. "Um no boy, im not your friend, we're not friends. We just tend to know each other okay?" I said. Well im not used to this friend thing. "Okay im sorry" he said. I ignore his apology and walk ahead. 

................

 

At school i didnt talk to him, i wasnt shy being with him or what but i just didnt want to talk to anyone at school.

The more time we hang out together at my place and talked about random things, i realised.. i've changed but just when im talking to him. I guess i'll stay this way then. Just to him. Not anyone else.

 

                                                                                                                                                         

Chapter 5 is up! Hope you guys enjoy reading this story. I know it was not that great but im still trying my best!