Chapter 10.

"the boy"

 

 

Today is weekend, the boy decided to take me to some places which i didnt bother to ask where. We packed our bags and got ourselves kicking for a trip to the.. well i dont even know! He said, its a place no one could see us, a place where we can have fun without distractions or bullies. A place where we just be ourselves.

 

................

 

"Are you tired?" i asked the boy who got all sweaty from the walking. "who? me? Noo! Are you tired? If you are, i'll carry you behind my back" "What?! No! Are you nuts? Do you even know how many bags you're carrying?" i said furiously. He smiled sweetly and said "Not im not, but if you're tired just let me know okay?"

 

..................

 

We reached our destination.. "Soo you like it?" He asked me hopingly. "Its really nice, do you come here often?" i asked. "No just a place i used to go when i was small" he said while smiling sweetly. I really wanted to ask more but being the always me i decided to say.. "oh okay".

"Alright, you must be exhausted" "Not really, im hungry" i admitted. "Let's go eat then!" he said happily.

 

................

 

After lunch, we decided to go fishing at the beach nearby. I couldnt see anyone there. It was only the both of us. The boy was good in fishing though, i didnt ask, i observed. I realised  things i knew about him didnt come from questions and answers but it came from my observations.. Its not like i observe him every now and then, but he's always there with me and i cant help but to see his every move.

 

.................

 

Its late night and we still haven't slept yet. He was busy staring at me while i was doing something. "Sleep will you?" i asked him well it was more like an order. "We got two more days here, we need enough energy for tomorrow's activities" i continued. "Yeahh i'll sleep, dont worry. Im just waiting for you to sleep" he said softly. "Why must i sleep first? So you're going to leave me again like the last time?" i spat. "Why do you always think that i'll leave you?" he said while looking at me straight in the eye. "Because you always do". "I dont and i wont leave you okay? I'll be forever by your side. I promised!" he said. I decided to ignore him. I just didnt want to say thank you. No.. i just couldnt..

 

                                                                                                                                                          

Another chapter is up! Hope you guys enjoy it!