Chapter 16.

"the boy"

 

 

After some thinking i made, i decided to just forget of what happened between me and the boy. "I should just change" i thought to myself well atleast only at him.

 

...................

 

I went up to his door and knocked on his door. I heard he came running from his bedroom and i also heard things falling down. He didnt see me at his front door yet but he yelled "Pleaseee! I'll give you everything next week! Pleasee not today". I guessed he peep at the door whole thingy and saw me because as soon as he open the door he look shocked.

"Ohh, hi what are you doing here?" he asked, still looking shocked. "Just wanted to say umm.. say". He looked confuse as i couldnt finish my sentence. "To say sorry", i continued. I couldnt believe it. For the first time in my life.. i said sorry. He smiled, that smile, the smile that kept my heart racing. I cant believe i just realized how beautiful his face is. His tan skin, the way his eyes shaped when he smile, those beautiful smile.. "how i can not realise this face before" i said to myself.

I changed the topic, not wanting to have such an awkward moment. "Soo.. were you expecting someone else?" i asked. "Huh?" , "I mean.. you were shouting something, were you expecting someone else?" , "umm noo! i was just sleep talking.." he replied dryly. "Sleep talking? you were sleeping? you usually dont sleep at this hour" i spat back. "i felt asleep, thats all" he smiled. But this time i know it wasnt genuine. "oh okay then, anyway do you want me to come in..?" , "Its okay! we can just go back to your place. Im coming with you" he replied. "But i've never been inside your house" i replied back. "umm.. its a mess. You'll get sick" he convinced me. "oh, okay then..". We went back to my place and we talked and talked. Oh how much i missed him.

 

.................

 

It was late night and he was still at my place. Just like usual, he waited for me to sleep and then he'll leave. I shut my eyes, i heard his words again, but this time i felt the pain in his voice. 

"I wish i could be with you and spend our minutes together.. Maybe we are not meant to be together but i hope you'll find someone worth loving for. Im sorry i couldnt be the perfect guy you wished for. I love you"

I felt tears pouring from my eyes when he said that.. when he left i spoke to myself "if you're not perfect then i dont want or need a perfect guy in my life"

 

                                                                                                                                                     

Enjoy!