Chapter 4.

"the boy"

 

 

The day of the terrible lectures and throwing tantrum at the boy made me think twice or more of what kind of person i am. I know im not bad but i just cant help it, the words just flow out of my mouth, And now i started to feel bad but still, He can stop the staring, smiling thing! "ugh so annoying" i said to myself. 

 

..................

 

 

It was saturday evening and i just got back from working at the cafe all day long. It was the only income to support myself. As for the apartment, well as lucky as it sound, my dad already pay everything before he died.

As i walking through the apartment corridor i saw him standing in front of his house holding a ... flower?? "Haerin-ahh, umm here.. i bought this for you" he said with a big grin in his face. I took it while thinking how the hell does he know my name but i shrugged it off and said "ahh thanks, what's your name again?" He was smiling wide and replied "Its Jong-" and then i cut him off "Actually, could you stop all these staring, smiling and giving things? You are creeping me out.." I tried to sound as sweet as possible. "Oh my! your fingers! Hold on!" He said as he ran fast into his house and get a first aid kit. I look at my fingers and i found out it was bleeding, didnt suprise me. I guess maybe it's because of the flower thorns. He applied some ointment on my wound right away. It was silent till i broke the silent and ask him while he was still cleaning the wound, yes in the middle of the hallway. "Why are you like this? Do you like me or anything? Do i remind you of your sister or probably and ex?" He looked at me and smiled. I look at him with a confused look but decided not to care.

"Hey boy, come to my house i'll make you some drinks. You must be tired from the waiting and take it as a thank you alright?" I said to him. Well, i was being kind and i pitied him so why not? 

I make him some drinks while he was sitting at the living room awkwardly, i look at him while thinking maybe he wasnt so bad, maybe i could bare this boy. 

 

                                                                                                                                                       

Another short update! Hope you guys enjoy it!