Chapter 21.

"the boy"

 

 

I've been living with jongin's mom at his house ever since.. ever since he left. But sometimes, i would go to my house and sleep alone while crying my eyes out. It was different without him.. He left with the first and last kiss.. He left me with his name.. He left me.. But i'll never leave him.

"Haerin? Im going to sleep for awhile okay? You can take a nap too" His mom said as she head to her bedroom to take some rest after a day of doing chores. The guys didnt come.. Ever since he died.. "Okay" i said back at her.

 

....................

 

I was at my house, cleaning the living room. Then..

*Flasback*

"Its dusty! Let me do it!" Jongin said as he grab the broom from me. "Go away! I'll clean the place myself! Arent you tired boy?" i asked laughing. "I dont want you to get sick" he said as he look at me lovingly.

   *End of flasback*

I stopped sweeping and just felt tears pouring down on my face. "If only he could see me now, i must've receive a whole lot of scolding" i said to mysellf, remembering everything... laughing at all the memories. I decided to go to his house and to his bedroom to cure my longing feelings towards him. It was hard to step into the bedroom. I could just cry as loud and as long as possible. I step into his bedroom.. "No wonder he's always sick. Its really dusty!" i thought to myself. It took about one hour to clear all the dust in his room. 

As i was heading towards the door, i remembered about the money in the matress.. I promised myself that i wouldnt use it. They were all for his mom. I found the money and.. a letter?

 

Another letter beautiful! Sorry for putting you in this puzzled adventure.

Obviously you have found this letter, because you are reading it right now right? :)

So..

I need you to go back to your house.. Not into but at the front door just under the door mat. I left something for you.

Think of me when you find it okay?

Love you.

                                                                                                                                  Jongin.

 

I went right away to my house and i found another letter which says..

 

That's fast! haha!

I knew you'd get attracted to adventure! :) Now..

This letter is to remind you about the memories we had on this front door :p I got awful a lot of scolding and beating from you. It didnt hurt, dont worry :)

Remember when i brought hot chocolate for you? Im glad you didnt take it, actually it tasted very horrible.

Next is.. Go into your house.. The world of chores! hahaha! I still remember all the work we had to finish together. When you find something under you carpet at the living room.. think of me again okay?

Love you.

                                                                                                                              Jongin.

 

Without hesitation, i went right away into the house and i found another letter under the carpet..

 

It didnt even take minutes for you to find this right? This letter would be the last.. But not the last piece of my puzzle :)

You know our place? Yes.. that place! Haha! I need you to go there and find something. When you found it.. Think of me and tell me what you've always wanted to say.. 

It doesnt matter if you hate me, i just want to know what's in your mind ;) 

Love you.

                                                                                                                                  Jongin.

 

Tears were pouring heavily from my eyes. I ran and ran as fast as i could to the place. I searched and searched for it and suddenly i found something. It was inside the huge log which Jongin slept on it the time we went here together. I found two things. A letter and a tiny boy. I read the letter first..

 

Found it? Now smile! :) 

Im sorry i couldnt be there where you are. But i just wanted you to have something i've been wanting to give,

Before that, dont open the box yet! I know you almost did! Hahaha! Remember to think of me and say what you want to say okay? Think that im there.. listening. Ohh and now you can open it! :p

Love you.

                                                                                                                                 Jongin.

 

I couldnt help but to cry as i opened the box. A ring. Inside the box.. were tiny little words written neatly..

 

Another message beautiful..

I bought this ring, for you. If i was there with you now, I'll wait till we're much older to ask you.. to marry me :) I knew things wouldnt end up like it should be, but i want you to have this..

I love you.

Now and forever.

                                                                                                                                 Jongin.

 

Like he asked me to.. i thought of him and say as i cried 

"I love you too.. Jongin."

 

...................

 

A year has passed and all i do was think about him. How much he sacrifice everything just for a girl he like at school. How the wall i built for 5 years has crashed just by his warm hearts he had. He did everything for me. He did anything for me. I stood by doing nothing. I stood by regretting everything.. that i didnt do. My life was completely empty. Nothing could possibly refill my life with joy again. No one but Jongin.

 

..................

 

"Honey? Are you coming home late tonight?" jongin's mom asked me as i got ready for work. We're leaving together in a house i bought, with my own money. Jongin's money is still kept unused. Im living my life as a 25 year old now. The memories of seven years ago still haunts me every now and then but im stronger now.

Better.

I'll never forget Jongin.

"Mommy? Are you leaving me again?" my three year old son asked me. Three years ago.. i found a baby, in front of an abondend house. I couldnt let myself leave him. Not like how i left Jongin defending himself.. protecting everyone he loves. I took him. Took care of him, made him feel special, made him feel loved. Made him my son. "No baby, i'll come home as soon as possible when im done! Dont worry i'll be home to tuck you in bed okay?" i said as i kissed his forehead. "Okay mommy, i'll wait here with grannie" he said at Jongin's mom.

 

....................

 

"Mommy! You're home! I missed you!" , "Im sure you do! Because mommy missed you too!" i said as i tickled him and carried him to his room. "Now lets go to sleep okay?" .

After done tuck him to bed.. "Okay mommy, you can leave now. Im fine." , "No, mommy's gonna wait here till you close your eyes. Im not leaving you awake." i laughed at my son. "Mommy! you always stay with me till i sleep off!" he laughed back holding his teddy bear. I smiled at him remembering all the memories. Suddenly he asked me.. "Mommy? did daddy stay awake till you fell asleep?". I frozed. But smiled and said "Yes honey, Daddy was protective.. He's the best!" I felt tears flowing from my eyes. "Mommy? why are you crying?" , "Its nothing honey.. Mommy just miss daddy so much" i said while looking at him. "I miss daddy too! I've never seen him but i bet he's soooooo amazing! Right mommy?" He held a thumbs up as he said to me. I laughed at my son's cuteness and at the truth. "He is"He finally fell asleep after a few minutes. I kissed his forehead goodnight and said softly..

"Goodnight Jeongin.. daddy will be so proud of you.. Proud of the both of us"

 

 

THE END

 

 

                                                                                                                                                  

Finally! The story is over! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as i enjoy writing it! :) It actually took me a lot of time before i write the last two chapter because i, myself feel the sadness :p Anyways that's all! I hope you guys enjoy my first ever fanfiction! Thank you! <3