Chapter 7.

"the boy"

 

 

Months passed so quickly and just like that, today is the last day of our school year. The boy had promised me that he would bring me to some place right after school. "come on! we're almost there!" he shouted, and i was running out of breath trying to catch up to him. "he's fast" i mumbled to myself. "Okay, okay. Where are you taking me??You're not going to send me to the orphanage right .." i laughed, making small jokes. I stopped talking because i got distracted by this mesmerizing view in front of me. It was.. beautiful, no breathtaking.

"Yes! I finally made you speechless!" he said excitedly. "Boy, how did you find this place?" i asked him. "I awalys come here, when im not well, i come here, when im sad i come here.. and i smiled at the beauty of it" He told me. "Ahh even when you skip school?" He just smiled while laughing awkwardly. "So arent you hungry?" he asked me. "Nope, i brought some snacks for the both of us. Here this is coconut munchies" He took it with a thank you and start eating.. "Ohh wow, this taste amazing!" I gave him a weird look ans said "um yea.. it is selling everywhere. You never bought it before? Even our school sell them for like 50 cents",  "Oh-i didnt notice" he replied. "Didnt notice?.. okay". He didnt reply back instead he smiled at me.

 

..................

 

I woke up realising we slept off while witnessing the beautiful scenery. I was searching for him but i guess he left me huh? wait, "he left me??! what the hell! i dont know the way home!" i start panicking. "Heyy whats with the scared face?"  he asked me suddenly appeared with scratches on his arm, legs and face. "Did he pick on a fight?" i thought to myslef. He always leaves weird puzzles that i just dont bother to solve.

"Where hve you been?" i asked not so in a worried tone. "You were sleeping, i didnt want to wake you up. So lets just go shall we?", "What if i got kidnapped or something??!" , "Never gonna happen" he replied quick. "Fine. lets go". I realised he didnt answer me when i asked him where he went. As usual, i left the topic and we went home.

 

..................

 

Early morning, i woke up early because the boy wanted to come over to help me with chores. I wasnt lonely anymore when he's around. I honestly feel safe and sound. But i felt another weird feeling too. I dont know what is it. The feeling felt so unfamiliar. Its just so weird. I heard he coming and said "Haerin-ahh, lets start by.." 

We did so many things together.. chores. For the first time, my chores were actually fun and for the first time i felt the warmness of having a company again. After such a long time, i miss having fun. I miss having a life.

 

                                                                                                                                                          

Another chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it! Dont get boring yet, the story will get intresting!