Chapter 12.

"the boy"

 

 

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." 

This has been in my head and he still dont know about it. "Why? why do you have to say that? Why did you have to say something like that?" i question myself. "Heyy you sleepy head, eat your breakfast and then we can head back home. Just like we planned because its getting pretty late". I realised he was talking to me and i open my eyes. I wasnt sleeping, i was thinking and didnt want to see his face. "Hello are you okay?" Now he's getting worried, i just know. "What?" i asked him. "Whats wrong? Did i do something? you've been ignoring what im saying this whole morning" he said again. I decided to ignore his question.

 

....................

 

We've done eating and we left. As we walked down a hill, he held my hand but i decided to yank it away.. "Im just holding your hands so you wouldnt fall". "Fall? you mean like what? fall in love?" i spat. "Hahaha what? no, not that" "Why not that?" i asked. "Because we werent talking about us falling in love at all" He smiled at me as he said that. I kept quiet but a few minutes later, i decided to not shut my mouth anymore. I had to say something.

"Why do you love me?" i said as i looked at him. "How.. how did you know?" he asked me nervously. "Oh come on! Cut the crap will you? Tell me! Why do you love me?! Why me out of all people??!! i said angrily" . "So you heard it when you were about to sleep" he sounded nervous to ask or say anything to me at all at that moment. "Just answer me, why do you love me? do you think i can even love you back?". "I.. i've always loved you.. i dont have reason.. i just do" , "shut up" i spat coldly without giving him the chance to finish his sentences. "Im sorry please, just forget about it.." he plead. "No, the only thing i want right now is for you to leave me alone! Just go away!" i said as i pushed him. "Haerin~, please.. dont" he plead again. "No boy, you get this all wrong! i dont be friend with you so you could have feelings for me!"  i shout. I could see he's started to get teary eyed.. "Im sorry.." he said softly. "I  knew it! I shouldnt even be friend with you from the start! and plus i dont give a damn about your sorries! I hate them from the start!" I said furiously and decided to leave him.

 

.................

 

I was at the front of my apartment door and i saw him glanced at me before i went in. He waited in front of his door, as usual waiting for me to go in first. As i went in i looked at him through the hole thingy at the door and said to myself "Im really sorry, im just not used to all this yet but i can never give you the love that you want or need.. I guess, i do love you"

 

                                                                                                                                                    

Enjoy!