Chapter 2.

"the boy"

 

 

Today's a normal day, just like usual. I got out of my apartment and walk to school. As i continue walking i saw " the boy " walking next to me. "is he from this neighbourhood.?" i said to myself. Nothing weird happen while i was walking to school with him in my sight. I've procede to my class with him tailing behind me. 

 

................

 

It was math class and yeap i hate it and guess what, the teacher asked us to get a partner for this chapter we learning so that we can learn it easier when we have a partner. I heard all the students protest but come on he's a teacher, he doesnt care. Everyone got their partner and as cliche' as it sounds i've got  the boy  as my partner. He was staring at me the whole period of class but weirdly he know all the solution to solve the question. "This boy kinda useful afterall" i thought to myself. He was smiling the whole time he explained to me about the math equation and it was kinda annoying? Im not used to people talking to me all the time nor smiling at me. "Can you cut it out?" I said politely to him. Well i was reffering to his smiling and staring but this boy just dont get it does he. "Cut what?" he said. I sighed and ignore the question. 

 

................

 

 

As i was walking alone, heading back home.. i felt myself being watched but i ignored and kept on walking, but the footsteps grew louder and clearer. I turn around and i didnt expected what i see. "what are you doing here following me? ..." i said to the boy. He came closer and said "Im really sorry i scared you but i actually live next to you" I felt my face turning red of shame. I didnt even say a thing, not even a sorry as i turn to look at him and said "oh okay". When i turn the knob to go in, i looked at him and spot him looking back at me, i went in and peek at the whole thingy at the door and see him went in after i went. "Was he waiting for me to go in?" i said to myself.

 

 

...................

 

 

After washing up and all the stuff i decided to take a walk to the nearest convenient store to buy some things. As i walk out i bumped to the boy. "why you all the time?" i mumbled to myself while sighing. "did you just say something?" he ask. I didnt bother about it and keep walking ahead. He followed me untill i reach the store. After i done paying " we " walk back home. I was about to walk in my house... "this is for you" i heard he said. I look at him and at his hand, it was an ice cream. "Thank you for noticing me" He smiled while handed me the ice cream. I didnt say anything or thank him instead i just walk in. I peeped through the whole thingy at the door and looked he walked in as i walked in. "He does wait for me to go in" I thought to myself. I stared at the ice cream in my hand as i thought to myself "what  is wrong with this boy. so weird..". I look at the melting ice cream and it was chocolate and i hate it.  "sorry boy" i said while throwing it away. 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Tadaaa! Here goes chapter 2. I know its kinda boring but trust me its getting interesting ;)