Chapter 2

The Story Of Us

Hera let herself fall into the couch as her oppas come and annoy her . Why do she have to associated with so many annoying boys ?

"Ommaaaaaa , these oppas keep bothering me"

Mrs Kim shook her head seeing her tired daughter try to shoo her oppas away . With Hanbyul in her arm , she come towards them .

"Kim Jinhwan , Kim Jiwon and Kim Hanbin , stop bothering your tired sister"

Taking care of her 5 children werent even tiring and she just glad that they close with each other . After Jinhwan and Jiwon lost their biological mother , she thought it must be hard for them to accept her in their life but luckily she was well accepted those two boys when her and her husband reveal the truth few years back when Hanbyul was born . 

"But omma ..."

Hanbin whine making Mrs Kim hand him Hanbyul . 

"Now off all of you for dinner . Appa is coming home today so quickly get ready . And you too little lady"

Hera groan softly but still listen to her omma . 

...

"Hows life my children ?"

Kim Sajangnim ask them as they finished dinner and enjoy theirselves in the mini library with Hanbin and Jiwon trying to finish their songs , Jinhwan playing with Hanbyul and Hera do her homework ignoring all the noises with her earphone on .

"Well , me and Jiwon wanted to try for Show Me The Money audition , can we abuji ?"

Kim Sajangnim chuckle and nod making the boys high-5 each other with wide smile . Kim Sajangnim is not someone who ing his children dreams , he let them do what they want as long as it is legal and will not bring humiliation to the Kim's legacy . 

"How about you Jinhwan ?"

"Ah , studies are fine and I'll work hard to help you in future abuji"

Of course , his first child who might look small but the one who he can depend to look after his company as he volunteer to take care of their family legacy . 

"How about you little lady ?"

Hera didnt notice her abuji was talking to her when suddenly Jiwon pull her earphone away .

"Ah , neh abuji ? Mian , I was trying to ignore the noises Hanbin oppa and Jiwon oppa made"

"We arent making noise , we make music !"

Hera roll her eyes seeing her oppas reaction but later her eyes back to her abuji who smile widely seeing his children grow up in happy and cheerful environment .

"I was asking hows your day"

"Oh , fine , I tried to stay number 1 but June recently beat me up . Oh and appa , I was wondering why I had to associate with so many annoying boys" 

Her words went straight into her oppas ears making them whine . 

"We are not annoying you little princess"

"I agree with Hanbin . You expect us to sit still ? You should be happy that you have cheerful and funny oppa like us"

Kim Sajangnim shook his head with a fatherly smile seeing Jiwon and Hanbin stand for theirselves . 

"I didnt say you two . Why are you overreacting while Jinan oppa just keep quiet and do nothing . Are you admiting that you are annoying ?"

Hera laugh after she end her words making Jiwon and Hanbin try to catch her when she end up behind her appa , sticking her tounge out . The Kim parents chuckle seeing their childish behaviour altho they are already in their young adult stage .

"Okay three of you stop it . Jiwon and Hanbin off to bed now , Hera wont finished her homework if you keep bothering her . Hanbin , take Hanbyul with you . Now off both of you"

"But hyuuuuung"

Both of them whine but end up following their hyung words . As expected from the oldest child in the house , the Kim parents are surely proud of him .

"Omma and I off to bed first . Dont sleep to late children . Goodnite"

And just like that , Jinhwan and Hera was left alone . After about half an hour , Jinhwan start talking.

"Hows him ?"

Jinhwan question make Hera blink her eyes . Jinhwan smile while her hair .

"Fine I guess . Why you ask ?"

"Just asking . I am here if you have problem you know"

"Thanks Jinan oppa , you are the best !" 

Hera end up into Jinhwan hug making his lips curved up . Jinhwan really adore this little sister of him so he will try to be reliable oppa as Jiwon and Hanbin wont help . He help her clean up and pack her things for school tomorrow and later he send her to her room .

"Remember , anything I am here okay ?"

Hera nod and bid her oppa goodnite as she went into her room with a giddy smile . Suddenly her phone beeps as a message was sent to her . She smile as she read the message and reply it . She put her phone next to her and she off to bed with a smile . 

 

'Talk more worry less . Smile more okay ? I missed you already 😔, goodnite 😄!'

'Pabo . Goodnite then . Oh and I dont miss you yet 😝'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story will be telling most of Hera's story , since I dont want to leave her interaction with her three oppa ~ Huhu . Stay tuned then :)