Chapter 13

The Story Of Us

"GOO JUNHWE !"

Hera run towards him and lucky enough she manage to catch him with her backhug . 

"Dont do this June ah"

"I am not doing anything tho"

He could feel her tears fell onto his back making him sighes . She just got better and now this happen . He turn around and pull her into a hug . 

"Hera , its now or never . You need to tell Chanwoo about us because it will hurt you and him and even me Hera yaaa"

"Why ?"

He break off from the hug making Hera confused . He sighes and pull her to the nearest bench at the hallway making them end up sitting side by side .

"He likes you . He found out about us when I saved you and thats how our fight start . You need to tell him the truth and we will sure figure it out the way out"

"He likes me ? But he said he like someone everytime he shares stories late at night"

"Dont be a dummy because that someone is you Kim Hera . Why didnt he call me if he even have problems approaching girls ? Why he'd call you ?"

"But June , you dont understand . I cant risk our friendship with our relationship"

"Then talk to Chanu yourself . If it cannot be settle , then I'll find a way to forget you then"

"Dont say like that Goo"

"Promise me to talk to him then ?"

"And you promise to talk to him too later ?"

Junhwe nod . Hera sighes making he smile . He knew she'll try anything for her bestfriend because she's not someone who give up on her bestfriend easily . 

...

"Helo Chanwoo ?"

Hera waved awkwardly at him as he open the room's door . He look at her weirdly making she pout .

"Arent you going to invite me in ?"

Chanwoo smile and pull her into his room . She settle up sitting on his bed meanwhile he took a chair and sit infront of her . 

"Who sent you ?"

"Erm , Jiwon oppa"

"Why do you come here then ?"

"To spill everything about us , you me and June . Look I'm sorry Chanu for..."

"I get it . Be happy then Hera"

"How about you then ?"

"I'll be fine , trust me . People say its better moving on and let your love one happy rather than pestering them they dont like , like us"

"Chanu ah . I dont know what to say actually . Its just that , you know , I was trying to tell you but , I dont know"

"Its okay . The problem was me by the way . I should see you act around Junhwe back then . How long had it been ?"

"We arent official until the incident tho but its actually since the football team won"

Chanwoo smile when she said 'since the football team won' cause basically he still remember how nervous Junhwe was when they end up winning . And that state of Junhwe confused Chanwoo when suddenly he become the most happiest person the next day as they spend time during their winning party . So thats what happen to Junhwe actually . 

"That answers few questions tho"

"What do you mean ?"

"Nothing"

Hera sighes looking at Chanwoo who smile widely at her . How could she not feel guilty seeing him forcing a smile when he hurt . Chanwoo realized Hera's emotion making him ruffles her hair . 

"Nevermind me , I'm fine , really . Well , later so sooner I'll fine one better than you"

"Yeap , I also prayed that the girl who will be with you will be so much better than me"

Chanwoo and Hera laugh but Hera then look at Chanwoo with a pout .

"What now ? Stop will all the pouting or I might steal you from Junhwe tonight"

"You ert ! 

Chanwoo chuckle seeing Hera annoyed face . Annoying her is totally his style because she look so cute . Being Kim Hera is illegal ! How could she look cute in everything she did ? Chanwoo just realized that not only him and Junhwe fall for her charms . Of course he remembers how annoyed he and Junhwe were hearing the boys planning to court her and stuff . She was the talk of the town between the boys and she didnt even know that . Look like Hera is much better than those queenkas in school . 

"Oi"

"Oh ?"

"You are spacing out"

"Sorry . You were saying ?"

"Settle up between you and Junhwe ok ?"

"Oh okay . We will"

Seconds passed and Hera recieve a phone call from Hanbin asking if she already finish . She later excuse herself and bid Chanwoo goodbye as she recieve a long kiss on the forehead from Chanwoo .

"That will be a goodbye kiss and may my love goes with the kiss too , hopefully"

Chanwoo receive a smack from Hera for being chessy making them chuckle . Hera hop on into her oppa car and wave Chanwoo goodby . Hanbin look at her and smile as he knows his sister is now doing very well . He drive back to their home . He might be happy right now but uneasy feeling came . What is wrong actually ?