Chapter 10

The Story Of Us

Chanwoo arrived the Kims resident in his worst state . He walked into the living room like a living dead , ignoring the fact that Hera's oppa was curious about their sister .

"Oh ? Chanwoo ? Wheres Hera ? Is she okay ?"

Jiwon coming near him but he was taken aback with the tears that fell from Chanwoo's eyes .

"Ya ! Whats wrong ?! Jung Chanwoo !!"

Hanbin shake his shoulder softly as he was too worried that anything happen to his sister but luckily Jinhwan stop him . Hanbin fell into his knees and the tears he's been keeping fell . Suddenly they heard a soft cry coming from the front door when they rush towards the sound . Hera was carried bridal style by Junhwe as she close her eyes tight , not even bothering that she already arrived at home . She held Junhwe tight as she heard her oppas footstep coming towards her .

"Hera ? Omo ! Yah , what happen ?"

Jinhwan try to hold her but Hera push herself into Junhwe . Three of them shocked to her refusing her oppas while looking like a mess when they realized her neck had few red marks .

"Hyung , we should get her upstairs"

They nod and make way for Junhwe to walk towards her room . Hanbin look towards the living room as he remember that Chanwoo was with them when he now knows what happen to Chanwoo . Without thinking , he pull Chanwoo along as he walk towards his sister's room .

...

As soon as Junhwe put her onto her bed , Mrs Kim rush towards her and automatically her tears fell seeing her daughter in such state . She come nearer calling her name making Hera look towards her omma and hug her tightly .

"Omma mianhe . I should take care of you better . If only omma got home early . I am so sorry darling"

As they had their mother-daughter moment , the boys left the room and straight into Hanbin's room which located beside Hera's room .

...

"Junhwe , spit"

Hanbin look at Junhwe with his furious look making Junhwe sighes .

"I found her under a drunk man , kissing her and doing inappropriate things"

They sighes and mad for themselves as they dont take care of their sister better . As the three of them keep blaming themselves , Junhwe look at Chanwoo .

"Chanu yah"

He try to come nearer but Chanwoo turn , backfacing Junhwe .

"Dont come near me Goo"

Jinhwan , Jiwon and Hanbin look towards both of them. Another problem happen after one was settle .

"I dont mean to hide it"

"Hide what ? That you already win ?"

"Its not like that Chanwoo"

"Then what is it ?! Why didnt you tell me the day I tell you that I like her ?! Why ?! So you can actually laugh your off seeing me act like a loser ?!"

"Because Hera ask me to do so !! Look Chanwoo ..."

"Forget it Goo !"

Chanwoo shoved Junhwe's hand away from him and fumed out the room and off to home making Junhwe ruffle his hair out of frustration . Jinhwan come towards him and pat his back as he try to calm him down . Jiwon and Hanbin come towards Junhwe and try their best to calm him down .

...

Hera continue to shower for the third time and all the showers she had , she spent few hours in the bathroom making all of the family members worried . She dont live healthily anymore . Her puffy eyes shows how many her tears fell , her chubby cheeks was gone as she dont eat well , she dont even want to go out from her room and mostly , they miss the cheerful Kim Hera in the house but they cant force her . She might feel traumatized than even .

"Hera yaaaa lets eat !"

Jiwon look at Hera with a tray full of food in his hand making she sighes . She look at herJiwon oppa and just eat what he was feeding but only until few spoons when she push the spoon away from her . Jiwon feel that his tears are dangerously close to fall but he need to be strong in order to show Hera that everyone can be strong . One of the maid take away the tray but Jiwon stayed with her . Suddenly he feel a soft touch from his sister on his arm .

"O..ppa"

"Neh ?"

She look into his eyes with her eyes which already form pool of tears .

"If June didnt come , what happen to me ?"

Jiwon shook his head , asking her not to think things like that .

"Just live like you are saved baby . He wont come to you , I promise"

She look down towards her duvet and continue thinking . Jiwon walk out the room by "promising" that everthing will be fine , at least for Hera .