Chapter 8

The Story Of Us

Hera skip as she went out the school . Junhwe and Chanwoo just follow her from behind with a smile as she look cute . Hera turn around and pout because her two bestfriends walk so slow . They smile and quickly walk towards her.

"Both of you are sooooo slow"

"Because you look silly from behind and both of us have fun laughing at you"

Chanwoo laugh with Junhwe's word as Hera roll her eyes . Since he liked her , everything she does look cute to Chanwoo . She ignore them and continue skipping which make both of them worry . Before they could warn her , she already tripped infront of them . Chanwoo try to reach her when Junhwe already pick her up and looking at her in his most furious yet worried face . 

"Yah , thats why you shouldnt skipping when you walk Kim Hera!"

Hera hold onto Junhwe's hand tightly as her knees hurt a lot making Junhwe sighes . Chanwoo come near them and look at her bleeding knee . Junhwe signal Chanwoo to take her bag and call one of her oppas . After he does it , Junhwe look at her and lower down his body , telling Hera to hop onto his back . Chanwoo was taken aback with Junhwe's sudden act as Junhwe knows how he feel for Hera . 

"You okay Hera ?"

"Fine I guess , June make it look like I'm dying"

"You cant even stand pabo"

Suddenly the situation turn awkward . Junhwe knew what he did was wrong as he knew what Chanwoo feel , Chanwoo feels like he was betrayed but when to think again , even before he told Junhwe , Junhwe always the most protective one towards Hera so he shrugged his feelings off meanwhile Hera is still too dense to realized that Chanwoo and Junhwe are not being themselves these days . 

Once they reached the Kim's resident , Chanwoo ring the bells and Jiwon open the door with his worried face on . He invited them in and as they walk towards the living room , Hanbin and Jinhwan look at each other and realized how tensed their situation is . Hanbin quickly take Hera from Junhwe in bridal style and lay her down on the sofa . 

"I am fine everyone . Its just a cut"

Jiwon shush her up and band aid her knee . Hanbin pat Chanwoo and ask him not to worry about her making Chanwoo nod . Junhwe sighes seeing Chanwoo with Hanbin , everything is complicated now . 

"You two are staying for dinner ?" 

Jiwon asked them when Hera spills her aegyo , asking them to stay . They just nod awkwardly making Hera cheer for her dear life altho its only dinner . Suddenly they hear a rush come from the front door which was the Kim parents . 

"What happen to you Kim Hera ? Are you okay ?"

Mrs Kim rush towards Hera and look towards her cut making she blink her eyes . 

"Omma , it was  nothing . Just a scratch and it will be better soon . Dont worry omma , appa"

Kim sajangnim just shook his head seeing her daughter wide smile . She always act strong making all of them worried for her .