Chapter 11

The Story Of Us

Again and again , they heard sobs coming from her room . Even Hanbyul got sad seeing her unnie like that . Once Hera cry , Hanbyul follows . She said that she sad seeing unnie sad . Although its only the third day after the incident , it worries them so much as she was too scared to even go out from her room . They tried asking Junhwe to come and visit but he keep saying no , still worried about Chanwoo feelings leaving them no option.

"June yaaaa , you need to come"

'But hyung , how about Chanwoo ?'

"Settle things with Hera first will you ? She's dying inside her room"

'What do you mean by that hyung ?'

"She wont eat , she wont come out her room , she cry all the time and tell me she isnt dying"

'Hyuuuung , dont say that'

"No matter what Junhwe , she is my and also your first priority . And dont lie to me saying you dont put her in your list"

Hanbin could hear Junhwe sighes . He won this time . 

'I'll see her after I finishes school then'

...

Junhwe open the door , revealing a messy girl , hiding herself at the corner of her room , looking like a mad person as she sobs quietly . Junhwe heart hurt seeing Hera like that . He go closer to her and fell onto his knee exactly infront her . He tears started to pool but he shove the tears away .

"Hera yaaa"

Hera stop hearing the voice she had been longing for . She look towards him and end up crying on his chest . Junhwe try to her hair when suddenly she push him away .

"Whats wrong ?"

"This arent right June"

Junhwe was taken aback by her words . What is not right between them ?

"Why ?"

"I'm dirty . You might not like me like you used too . I am just too dirty June , dirty !"

She shout her last word and tears fall from her eyes again . He pull into her into his hug , inhale her hair and whispers words to her .

"You know , you always be my favourite Hera ya , no matter what . Trust me , my love never changed because its not your fault anyway . I missed you , the old you princess and I would do anything to gain that back"

He kissed her forehead and continue resting on top of her head making she sighes . Junhwe let her go and pulling her to stand up . Since she's too weak , she fall immediately after he let go of her hand . Luckily Junhwe catch her waist so she was supported by him as she stand . 

"And dont worry , all of your boys promise to take care of you and most of all me okay ?"

Hera nod and she just follow when Junhwe dragged her out from her room . As soon as she arrived at the dining room , she could see her mother was unwell , Jinhwan trying to play with a sad Hanbyul , Hanbin playing his food and Jiwon was too immersed in his thoughts . 

"Mrs Kim , hyungs"

Junhwe voice out making all of them look at them .

"Oh Hera ! June ! Sit down and do eat your food okay ?"

Mrs Kim call one of the maid to prepare food for them and in few minutes , food was served . 

"Thank you for the food" 

Hera says making all of them look towards her as something magical had happen . She eat quietly beside  Junhwe making them lit up their faces . What did Junhwe just do ? That thought was actually playing around their mind as they eat .

...

Moonbin look at Chanwoo who keep on daydreaming ever since he arrived at the cafe . Moonbin is Chanwoo's cousin but morelikely like his other half since they both was born on the same day , month and year including Hera . 

"What is wrong with you Chanwoo ?"

Chanwoo look at Moonbin and take a sip from his drink. He smile to Moonbin when suddenly the smile turn into a frown . 

"I dont know why back then she always look at June and morelikely focus on June in everything we do . Suddenly she start talking more to me , joke around me , asked me to help her in every single thing she . I hate to see her as a girl now as it hurt me she didnt know . The fact she already even settle up with someone"

"Hera is in relationship ? Thats rare"

"Its more rare to me as he is Junhwe"

Moonbin cough hearing Junhwe's name .  That was unexpected . Junhwe was always the tough guy , not even care about girls who chased him . He was known to be cold towards girl . Meanwhile Hera is more too someone who look after her as she cant do things herself . Afterall , she was taken care by five boys in her life . Moonbin sighes . He still remember how trembling he was when he realized his feeling towards Hera .

..(flashback)..

"MOONBIN !"

Sua open the door for Chanwoo when he rushed towards his room making Moonbin worried sick .

"Why ? Anything wrong Jung ?"

"This is soooooo weird . Is it me or Hera gotten pretty ? The voice that always used to call me sounds like music and all our usual skinships are unusual now . Moonbin help !"

Moonbin chuckle seeing Chanwoo flustered . He pat Chanwoo's back and try to calm him down .

"Would you please relax . You might have a crush on Hera from the gestures you told me . It will fade if you dont keep hoping"

Chanwoo sighes . Crushing over his bestfriend ? How he hates it since they have to meet each other and he need to act like no feeling attached . Thats the reason why girls and boys should never become best friends , Chanwoo thought .

..(end)..

"I told you not to keep hoping tho"

Moonbin look at Chanwoo making him sighes . He said the truth anyway . Now what is he going to do when Hera return ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ASTRO's Moobin make his cameo hoho . I can't believe I shared the exact same birthday with these two handsome boys , I mean Chanwoo and Moonbin . Haha yes , I'm a 98liner tho lols . So gais , never forget the date 26 January 1998 okay ? Hahahahahah . Keep reading and enjoy lovelies :)