Chapter 18

The Story Of Us

Junhwe look at Chanwoo who keeps on eating his pancakes making him chuckle .

"What now Goo ?"

"Your food are not running away bruh , please eat slowly pabo"

Chanwoo just roll his eyes and continue digging his food . Suddenly the bell from the entrance of the cafe rings , noticing the workers there that they have another customer .

"Hey how can I help you miss ?"

"One cold Latte please , medium size"

The girl's voice make Junhwe look towards the counter and of course his gaze is on the girl . Is he dreaming or he just see Kim Hera standing infront of him ?

"What are you looking at June ?"

"Ah nothing"

Chanwoo just shrug at his answer and continue chewing his food .

'If Hera already return , why didnt the hyungs tell me ?'

...

"I'm home"

Hera see three boys infront of her who claimed to be her brothers making her smile .

"Oh oppas !"

Hanbin sighes , its only a month since she home yet she brave enough to walk around the neighborhood alone .

"Didn't I tell you you should not walk around alone . You didnt even remember the neighborhood well sweetheart"

"I may not remember in my brain , I remember by heart . Now stop treating me like a baby ! Haih , I dont even know how I associate with so many boys . Hehe , no offense oppa , I love you guys a lot"

Jinhwan roll his eyes . She never took their advice seriously nowadays .

"So you meet anyone outside ?"

"Well no . If I met anyone , I couldn't even remember him or her"

Hera walk towards the sofa and sit onto it while sipping her Latte . The three boys sighes . Few months after she went to US , her private doctor said her condition went worst and she was rushed to operation room . When she gain concious , all she can do is blink her eyes and ask who were them . She survive without any memories attached . Its took weeks to make convince her that they were he family members which include DNA tests and recent family photos . Why they didnt tell June ? They dont want to hurt both of them as in Hera will force herself to remember him and he will hurt to know that his love actually dont know him at all .

...

"Chanu ah , why do I feel Hera is back ?"

Junhwe lie on his back , staring at the stars with Chanwoo at their usual place making Chanwoo cough and scratch his unitchy nape . Its already a year after she went abroad leaving two of them . Chanwoo and Junhwe sighes .

"Erm , I .. You .. You gotta be kidding right ?"

The real reason behind him stuttering is because Chanwoo know the truth . There triple Kims asked him to kept quiet until its the right time . Thats why he pretend to ask him what was he looking back because he realized its Hera .

"Well I thought I saw her back then . Nah , delulu me . You wanna stay here or what ?"

Chanwoo just nod and let him walk into the house first .

'Oh god , please ease their meeting if they bump into each other again'