Chapter 12

The Story Of Us

Hera wont let go of Jinhwan's hand making him sighes because she need to go to school . Its already a week since she step into the school due to the incident which was already informed to the school administration . 

"Hera ya , if you dont let go of me , I might end up sitting beside you in school . I dont want to go to high school again"

Hera pout watching her oppa chuckle . She sighes letting his arm go slowly making Jinhwan smile . 

"Cant you wait until Junhwe or Chanwoo come ?"

Jinhwan just follow her sister's word . As long as she go back to school , then everything will be fine . 

"Jinan-ie hyung !"

Junhwe shout from afar as soon as he sees them . Jinhwan wave him to come near them as Hera wouldnt let him go . 

"Oh lets go Hera ! Everyone missed you including Chanwoo"

Junhwe slowly pull her towards him . Jinhwan smile because he could see his sister's smile . Junhwe do mean something to her . 

"Take care both of you . Get home together okay Junhwe , Hera . Dont leave her alone Mr Goo"

"Aye aye hyungnim ! Eh not yet haha"

Junhwe earn a smack from a shy Hera making Jinhwan chuckle . After bidding goodbye , Junhwe pull Hera towards their class .

...

"Why you didnt visit me Chanu ?"

Hera look at Chanwoo innocently pouting making Chanwoo force a smile . 

"I had been caught up with few projects tho . Plus I dont want you to stressed out"

"I will be happy and not stressed out if you visit tho . Oh why arent you two talking ? Both of you didnt even talk eversince morning . Did something happen when I was gone ?"

Junhwe and Chanwoo widen their eyes and laugh awkwardly . Its already a week since their last conversation . 

"Well , nothing happen actually . Just few misunderstanding I guess , right Chanwoo ?"

"Yeah , I gues so Junhwe"

"Both of you are very awkward . Why are you two calling by your real name by the way ? Are you two fighting ?"

Hera pull Chanwoo's face and check it if it got any bruises and did the same towards Junhwe making them tremble . This going to be a looooong day for them . 

"Well gladly I dont found any bruises on your faces . What happen by the way ? Or I shouldnt know since its about one of your boys secrets ?"

Junhwe and Chanwoo just nod with an awkward smile making Hera herself feel uneasy .

...

"Hera"

She look at Chanwoo as both of them was left alone in the classroom because Junhwe had to settle things with one of their teachers .

"Yes ?"

"I'm sorry for everything"

"Its nothing actually , just I feel dirty and ..."

"Not that . About you being uneasy with our fight"

"So you two do fight . What's wrong anyway ?"

"You know what ? This is wrong but I am really sorry"

"What do you mean ?"

Hera found herself kissed by Jung Chanwoo , her one and only bestfriend who she adore the most and basically her boyfriend's best friend too . She was too shocked to respond until she heard a book fell onto the floor . She pushed Chanwoo away and look towards the door . The person forced a smile and slowly make his way out .

"GOO JUNHWE !"