Chapter 4

The Story Of Us

"Yo little princess !"

Hera laugh as Chanwoo arrived and sit at his place which is not so infront of her because Junhwe who is the one sit exactly infront of her. She wave cutely at him with a wide smile . Junhwe arrived and took his place and turn to his two partners in crime .

"Sooo , Kim Hera and Jung Chanwoo ,  what are we doing today ?"

"I have a feel for a walk , but I dont know about both of you since you are boys"

Junhwe and Chanwoo look at each other and agree with Hera , its been a long time ago since their last walk as in just walk together . They continue planning until Hera deskmate , Hyunjoo , arrived . 

"Hey ?"

Hera wave to her and show Hyunjoo her warmest smile but later continue ignoring her as she was to immersed talking with the two boys . Poor Hyunjoo as she always stucked in awkward situation between those three . 

...

They continue studies after lunch in class . Hera is somehow struggling with her Chemistry as she hate the subject so much making Junhwe turn to face her . 

"What is wrong with all the whining Hera ? It drive me crazy"

"Dont blame me , blame Chemistry aisht . How come this subject can kill ? Its just a subject"

Hera sighes , almost tearing up . Chemisty always make her tears fall so easily . Chanwoo look at both them and shook his head . 

"Now let me help you"

Hera look at Chanwoo and smile . Chanwoo start to teach her the basic which already kill her even with simple explaination . 

"I still dont understand Chanu , plus why do we need to count the moles ? It has nothing to do with our daily life"

Chanwoo sighes . Hera is an easy-learner but never this subject . She scored all the subjects perfectly but not this one . And not only her , Junhwe also have the same problem only he couldnt score on Biology . These two weird partners of his , he always wondered how they study with their perfectly all kill every test altho it includes his who never achieve anything more than his 3rd ranking . 

"Now stop studying and eat this"

Junhwe seems to catch Hera off guard when he offered her chocolate bars . She accept it with a big smile and share it equally among them three and soon they start studying again but this time , the atmosphere is different . Hera keeps bothering Junhwe which  surprise Chanwoo that he is not even irritated with her . 

"Are two of you having fun without me ?"

"How could you say this is fun when she keep pestering and bothering me ?"

Hera pout as she feel offended . Chanwoo laugh seeing Hera's reaction and same goes to Junhwe. She roll her eyes as she ignore the two boys infront of her .

"Are you mad ? Mian mian"

Junhwe try to apologize when Hyunjoo arrived at her seat . She busy herself with Hyunjoo making Junhwe sighes of defeat as he cannot stay fight for a long time with his best friends . 

...

They walk along the train railway and stop as they watch an aeroplane passed by .

"Oh aeroplaaaaane" 

Hera showed the two what she saw. As they try to walk away from the place , Hera cling onto their necks .

"What are you doing Kim ssi ?"

Junhwe whine making Chanwoo laugh . Truthfully , she is somehow very light for both of the giants . They stop for awhile and look along the railway , appreciating the scenery infront of them .

"Omma had been wating see both of you so lets go ?"

Hera drag both of Chanwoo and Junhwe but Junhwe signaling them to go first . Hera and Chanwoo walk side by side with laughter can be heard .

"Promise me then to stay together always ?"

Chanwoo nod and hand out his fist when Hera turn and call Junhwe to come .

"Yah June ah !"

Hera turn to Chanwoo back and the moment he try to ease awkwardness that Hera just decline his fist bump , Hera hand out her small fist making Chanwoo smile . Junhwe already running towards them automatically clinging onto them . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaaay , April's Hyunjoo as cameo ! I am not into April , just that Hyunjoo are 98liner alongside Chanu and meeeee haha . Thank you for subscribing and reading and commenting , I appreciate every one of them huhu . Continue spreading love for iKON ! And all YGFam heeeee ~ Heart and kisses from me :)