Chapter 20

The Story Of Us

"Erm hye June !"

Hera wave awkwardly as she bit her lips making Junhwe chuckle .

"You're cute Hera ah"

Hera bit her lips again and blush towards his comment . Well Jinhwan and Hanbin still could not believe their eyes , so they worried for nothing ?

"I am not stupid to let her 'crush' come for dinner . Aigoo my hyung and my dongsaeng"

Jiwon just slap both of his brothers shoulder as he pass between them and pull Junhwe and Hera towards the dining room .

...

"Thank you for dinner Mr and Mrs Kim . I'm so glad to see you again"

Junhwe smile towards the Kim couple making they smile too .

"Oh I know this is quite erm fast , but can I court her Mr and Mrs Kim ? Well I sorta like her but only if you dont mind . I erm was just asking for permissions . Erm yeah"

Junhwe scratch his nape . His sudden confession make Hera widen her eyes .

"But we just met , I mean , wait , I dont mean it bad way but it's weird ..."

"I let you court her June ah . Just don't force her on remembering things okay ?"

"Thank you Mr Kim for giving me the second chance . I promise I would not force her in remembering things"

He quickly give the elders 90° bow making the parents give him a smile .

...

"Hey there boyfriend ?"

"Oh hey . Come let sit beside me"

Junhwe pat the empty space beside him . Hera smile and walk towards him .

"Stars are beautiful tonight , dont you think ?"

"What do you mean by second chance June ah ?"

"Ah that , I dont want to force you remembering things so just take what I say now as facts okay ? We were a thing back then until you sorta leave me and fight with your illness alone"

June sighes . He look towards Hera who just give him a silent 'Oh' and nod her head .

"Hey thanks for waiting"

"Nah it wasnt a big deal anyway"

"Erm I know this is weird but can you kiss me ?"

"Gladly"

Junhwe chuckle . Although his Hera is now somehow clingy and bold , he still glad her heart pick him . He lean slowly and as her eyes close , its a cue for him to lock their lips together .

...

"Dahyun ah !"

Hera wave towards Dahyun who just entered the cafe . She give her a warm smile and a hug too .

"Where are they ? Late again I see"

"Boys"

Dahyun roll her eyes making both of them giggle .

"Sorry guys , I mean girls"

Chanwoo take a seat beside his lovely Dahyun meanwhile Junhwe did the same with Hera .

"Ah , its already years three of us become friends tho and now it includes Dahyun . Since we always double date , how about double wedding !!"

Hera beam making the other latters chuckle . Chanwoo look at Dahyun who keep on smiling after she heard Hera's offer .

"Hey Chanwoo , can we do that ? I always wanna try double wedding tho"

"Anything for you"

He carress her fingers making Dahyun smile . Chanwoo was glad he met Dahyun , she come surprisingly into his life ,   filling his empty hearts after losing Hera and now they soon tying the knots . Junhwe is somehow feeling lucky every single day as Hera would hold onto this relationship although she don't remember their past . For him , having Hera in his life now is basically good enough either she remeber or not . And as for Hera , she is indeed the luckiest person with her boyfriend who always support her , stay beside her alongside her two 'childhood' friends which include Dahyun who were always there and of course she would thank her family so much for everything . 

Kim Jinhwan had perfectly pass in his examination and start working with Kim sajangnim who soon retiring . Kim Hanbin and Kim Jiwon made it into the list of best Korean rappers . With Jiwon who once win Show Me The Money , although he had to beat Hanbin but both of them are now of YG Entertaintment rapper , so apparently they both doing well . Kim Hanbyul is now in elementary school and in blink of an eye , she will entering middle school soon .

Things are going better now and as for the two of them , they always pray that they would always side by side no matter how hard the situation is . And of course everyone will remember their cliche story , or maybe Hera don't .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading it until the end . I don't actually know how to express endings but yeah , I tried . Sorry for making you wait , or maybe confuse you with my type of typing which includes my stupid grammar error huhu . Always support iKON and YGFamily okay ? I love you guys so much and hope you really enjoy the story well . Byebye for now :3