Chapter 5

The Story Of Us

Hera close her locker and smile as she sees Goo Junhwe in his best state .

"Mind telling me what happen to you June ?"

He just smile like a weirdo and walk off with his sassiness making Hera shook her head . 

"YAH !"

Hera jumped a bit due to the voice which shocked her . She turn around and see Chanwoo smile , the smile that stop her brain that asking her arm to hit him . 

"I am shocked pabo Chanu"

"Mian"

Chanwoo chuckle before pulling Hera's wrist as they might be late for their class . Hera just let him do whatever he do anyway .

...

"Something wrong with his brain Chanu ah , help him !"

Junhwe just cant stop smiling as she . Chanu also laugh due to Hera's comment . 

"What did both of you did last night during your boy talk ? Seolmaaaaa"

Hera's words making her receive a light knock on her head by Junhwe.

"You erted one . Nothing happen , just happy I guess ?"

Hera laugh seeing Junhwe annoyed alongside flustered Chanwoo . But it do hit her , what actually happen last night ? 

...

"Ddeokbokki arrived ! Waaah it look delicious" 

They dig in their food when suddenly Junhwe tap Hera's shoulder and open his mouth widely . Hera laugh see Junhwe's childish behaviour and show it to Chanwoo . 

"Pabo June , Chanumon look how pabo your bestfriend is"

Chanwoo laugh as he continue eating meanwhile Hera is so called forced to feed Junhwe making she laugh herself . She pick another ddeokbokki and try to feed Chanwoo but as soon he open hos mouth , the rice cake was transfered to Junhwe's mouth making he rub his nape awkwardly.

After all the jokes , Hera suddenly whine as she realized her hand is full of the ddeokbokki sauce . Chanwoo shook his head and pick up some tissues . He handed her half of the tissues to her while the other tissues which still on his hand is used to clean the mess she made by herself . Hera laugh meanwhile June clap his hand and teases Chanwoo how gentleman he is . Hera look at Chanwoo and smile making his ears goes red . 

"Gumawo Chanu ah !" 

He nod and quote the most famous line which is "What are friends are for" making three of them laugh at the sudden quote by Chanwoo . 

...

Hera lied on Jinhwan's back reading her novel meanwhile Jinhwan continue his assignment . Jiwon and Hanbin suddenly burst in Jinhwan room , disturbing the quiet moment they had . 

"SIBLINGS NIGHT !!"

Jiwon shouted making them chuckle . Its Saturday night and official night for the siblings to gather and do something . 

"So oppadeul , what are we doing tonight ?"

The three of them think hard . Hera look at her oppas and smile . She would say that she is a lucky girl to get three of them as her oppas as every girl is dying to be in her place.  Having oppa that as handsome 94liner altho a bit short among three of them like Jinhwan , a young talented 95liner song writer and free style rap like Jiwon and charismatic 96liner Hanbin is every girls dream . 

"Supper sound nice . We can celebrate Hanbin and Jiwon who passed the SMTM audition , hows that ?"

Jinhwan idea is somehow briliant as they really need to eat now because their last food which was dinner was on 6pm .

"So lets get ready ! And this night , lets wear red !"

Hanbin get off the bed and skipping like a child towards his room making everyone laugh and head to get ready .

...

Hera in her simple red plain blouse tucked in her black tight jeans sitting on the couch waiting for her oppas which she curious herself , girls should getting ready longer than boys tho .

"Where are you going darling ?"

Hera was taken aback with her omma motherly voice with Hanbyul in her arms . To be truth , she arent close to Hanbyul because she just dont know how to handle her . Lucky her , her oppa always keeps their eyes on Hanbyul which never make her jealous . She recieved enough attention before Hanbyul was born .

"Just hanging out with oppas which they seems to be late . Arent girls suppose to take more times to get ready omma ?"

 Mrs Kim chuckle as she was right . Her sons always the one who take more time to get ready then her daughter . 

"Ah , Siblings Night tonight eh ?"

Hera nod when later she heard noises coming down from the stairs . 

"Lets go Hera , oh and mian . We go first omma !"

"Okay , take care all of you and look after the only princess"

Jinhwan nod and shove Hera towards his car which Jiwon and Hanbin already taking their spot in the car . Hera sit beside Hanbin at the backseat and lean on his shoulder . Without she even realized , she slept through their journey when suddenly her phone rings and Hanbin was the one who answer it . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dundundun ! Haha , nothing big in my stories because its just a cliché school life story ~ Give many love and THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS STORY :)