Chapter 3

The Story Of Us

The three of them end up having fun at their usual place , Junhwe's apartment rooftop . Since his house was on top of the apartment, his family had the rooftop for theirselves which end up being the three bestfriends place to hangout since Junhwe's family didnt use the rooftop much plus Chanwoo and Hera are like the Goo's other children as they are so closed since elementary school . 

"Make me an airplane from this paper Chanu ah!"

Chanwoo laugh as Hera failed few times making the paper airplane . But he end up picking the pink-coloured paper and make one . As he make one , Hera decided to play on the sofa after joking with Junhwe . She try to jump from one sofa to another making Chanwoo worried .

"Stop jumping or you will fall Kim Hera"

Hera look at Chanwoo with a smile and continue jumping when suddenly Hera almost fall onto the floor when Junhwe catch her wrist but they end up being super close with each other . Hera look at Junhwe making Junhwe push her away . She awkwardly laugh as she sit beside Chanwoo who concentrate on making the paper plane . Chanwoo hand her the paper airplane which make her smile and she put it away carefully . She took out a magazine and a page of beautiful places was showed . Chanwoo settle himself closer to Hera and when was too absorb into the pictures , he cannot stop smiling as she look so cute in his eyes . Junhwe realized how close both of his bestfriends making him jump in the middle of them from behind and grab their necks making Hera and Chanwoo whine .

"You ruined my hair June"

Hera whine annoyingly making both of them chuckle .

"I'm hungry ! Lets eat ?"

Junhwe's idea make them nod and after cleaning their things , they off into Junhwe's house and smile as Mrs Goo just finished preparing their tea for the evening .

...

"Thanks hyung for sending me home !"

Chanwoo bid farewell towards Jinhwan and Hera and off into his house . Jinhwan look at his sister who is quietly munching chocolate which was her favourite all the time making Jinhwan realized that his stepsiblings have something for chocolate as Hanbin with his addiction of Chococone , Hera and her chocolates bars meanwhile Hanbyul with her chocolate milk . 

"So you dont want to tell me anything that happen today ?"

"Nothing happen , just like always . Why oppa ?"

"Just asking"

Hera just nod her head and continue munching her chocolate .

"If you like him then tell him , you know what I mean right ?"

Hera sighes and look at Jinhwan side profile . Of course she know what he means . 

"But I told him already tho"

She shoo the awkwardness by munching her chocolate . Jinhwan sighes . How he could not forget the time when Hera come to him , saying she was confuse by the boy sudden confession . 

"And is it enough to make him stay ?" 

"What are you talking about oppa ? If he dont want to stay , then he wouldnt . I am glad enough to received his effort of MAKING ME STAY"

Hera seems to pissed of with her oppa words . Jinhwan sighes not because of Hera pissing off but she need to stop hiding the truth . She need to think about her bestfriend feeling if the truth revealed . He sighes again and continue driving like nothing happen . 

...

Hera lie down on her bed when suddenly her phone rings .

"Yeoboseo"

'Hey there'

"Why are you calling me ?"

'Just bored'

"So you killed your boredness with calling me ? How offensive Chanu"

'Sorry but if I call June , he wouldnt careless and say I'm gay lols'

"Haha , I am going to bed now anyway and you should too"

'Okay , see you tomorrow then ?'

"Yeap , goodnite Chanumon ssi"

'Haha , nite then princess'

Hera smiled but as soon as she want to put her phone on her side table , it beeps . She read the message and reply , seems like an every night routine to her now .

 

'Sorry and goodnite'

"Understandable and nite !"