Chapter 7

The Story Of Us

(Someone POV)

He look up the skies and smile . He sighes as soon as he remember the scene that happen just now . Why would Hanbin hyung who answered her phone . Lucky him , he just say hello when Hanbin answer it . She told him that only Jinhwan hyung knows about their relationship . Truthfully , their act doesnt show it . Few text messages at night , once in a week phone calls and thats it , nothing more . Back then , he was more than happy with her but as soon as he knew he had rival , he couldnt stop thinking much . But he is just to coward to risk the friendship they shared since elementary school but he need to secure whats his , sort off . He know he shouldnt be selfish but he just cant . He somehow greed for her attention and when his best friend shows his soft side , he feel like pushing him away and grab her towards him but he cant just do that right ? She always give her attention to him these days making his uneasy . If only they didnt have that boy night talk .

..(flashback)..

Junhwe sit beside Chanwoo who was looking into the stars and later look into his eyes .

"Are you gay Jung ?"

Chanwoo laugh and continue to look into the stars again .

"Have you even liked someone June ah ?"

Junhwe blinked his eyes , taken aback with Chanwoo's sudden question .

"Why ? You have someone in your mind right now ?"

Chanwoo nod making Junhwe pat his back , giving him the signal to spill his words .

"She is perfect in every single angle more like a goddess . Her smile always help me to go through the hard days . Her words spit like a minister , always confident and act cool in everything . She's a complete package June ah , dont you see her like that ?"

Junhwe blink his eyes and give a weird look to Chanwoo . Wait , it can be right ? 

"Who are you talking about ? I know her ?"

"You know her very well bruh" 

Junhwe flash off his not so warm smile as he chuckle awkwardly towards Chanwoo who fixed his gaze at the stars . Junhwe knew who he mentioned just now . Its the same girl he have his eyes on . 

...

(Chanwoo's pov)

Why is June acting strange these days ? He sometimes give me moments with Hera but later come back clinging into both of us . I dont know myself anymore . Now I know why people always says that boy and girls cannot be bestfriends but I dont see that problem in June. Hera eyes was always on June , why is that ? Aisht , its my feeling only . Stop being like this Jung Chanwoo . Dont risk your friendship for something like this . I lied on the bed when suddenly my phone rings . 

...

"Yah Jung Chanwoo !"

"Oh Hanbin hyung ~ What is it now since you call me early in the morning"

"Nothing , just checking you out"

"You cannot check out your sister bestfriend hyung ! Are you gay ?"

"I am not ! I have a girl already"

"Lucky you then . Congrats hyung ! I hope I had your courage"

"Talking about that , please dont put your hope too high . I dont want you to get hurt my little one" 

"Why ? Something happen ?"

"Oh , that ? Just words I guess . Oh your princess is coming , bye !"

...

"Oppaaaaaa"

Hanbin put away his phone and smile awkwardly towards Hera who is pouting . 

"What is wrong with you and pouting ?"

"Jinan oppa hide something from me about June . He keeps calling him more than me"

Hanbin laugh . To be honest , they are actually trying to settle their little sister problem which she never knew it even exist . Junhwe and Chanwoo are like their brothers and their little sister is too dense to notice her bestfriends feeling making them uneasy . 

"You should be happy that your oppas love him"

"More like torturing me . Plus , Chanwoo will notice if this continue"

Her words hit him . Why would she hide from Chanwoo ?

"What do you mean ?"

"Well , I am scared if Chanwoo feel betrayed"

"If he dont like you , why would he feel betrayed ? Best friend will happy if his bestfriend is happy tho"

Hera look at Hanbin , somehow he is right . She sighes . Hanbin pull her into his hug and try to calm her feelings . But it still linger in his mind , why would Hera thought that Chanwoo feel betrayed ?