Chapter 9

The Story Of Us

Since all her oppas are not home yet , she just went for a walk alone . She walk and walk aimlessly without even noticing where she went until the skies turn dark . She stop by at the nearest convenient store when suddenly she was approached by someone . 

"You alone ?"

She look at the drunk man . She blinked her eyes and try to escape but the man stopped her .

"If you are alone then we could have fun , ey ?"

 She shook her head and try to escape from the man grip when suddenly he pull her towards him . She hit his chest as hard as she can making the man chuckle . He start to pull her into his hug and kiss her temple . She tried to run away from him by hitting and pushing him away but he dint even move a bit .

"Stop doing that or you will miss all the fun" 

He smirk to her as he continue kissing her neck making she shed her tears , feeling lifeless as can be .

...

"Whats wrong hyung ?"

Junhwe look at Jinhwan who panicked after he recieve a phone call from Jiwon .

"Hera is missing . She havent reached home yet"

Without responding towards Jinhwan , Junhwe left the café , looking towards his phone as he searched for Hera's location . Luckily he , Hera and Chanwoo agreed to put GPS of each others phone so they can search for each other easily . When he knew where she is , he run the fastest he can towards the place , worrying Hera would be hurt . He arrived at a dark alley when he heard tears and sloppy sound like kissing . He widen his eyes , seeing his Hera was crying under a man who was kissing her upper half body . He pull the man away and punch him as many times as he can , and luckily the man was too drunk to even punch him back and finally fell unconsciously onto the pavement . Junhwe turn around and see Hera still in her position crying her heart out . He took out the jacket he was wearing and wrap it around her . He pull her into his arms with his eyes already form pool of tears .

"Are you okay ? Did he hurt you anyway ?"

"I *sobs* I ... feel dirty"

Those three words hit him and finally his tears fell as he hug Hera closer to him . Hera also cried harder while closing her face from Junhwe . 

"I am so sorry princess . I promise you that you wouldnt go out by yourself anymore . Please dont cry . I'm sorry for letting this happen to you Hera yaaa . It hurt to see you cry"

"T-Tha-Thanks June ya . I love you"

"I love you too" 

He pull her and press his lips onto her forehead and down to her teary eyes . Her heart was too fragile as she sees Junhwe soft side making tears fell again . But someone just saw it , with the most saddest eyes yet still in shock with the scene happen infront of him .

...

Chanwoo rushed towards the Kims resident as soon as he heard that Hera went missing . 

"Hyung ! What happen ?" 

Hanbin look towards Chanwoo and rush to him followed by Jiwon . They knew that the only solution was either Junhwe or Chanwoo .

"Didnt you say that the three of you put GPS in each other phone ?"

Chanwoo just got hit by reality and quickly took his phone out . Hera actually are not that far from home . After he send the look at Hanbin and Jiwon , he ran out from the house . Is she okay ? She dont get herself injured right ? Every thought about Hera fill his mind . As he got closer towards the actual place , he heard a familiar voice sobs followed by conversation .

"I am so sorry princess . I promise you that you wouldnt go out by yourself anymore . Please dont cry . I'm sorry for letting this happen to you Hera yaaa . It hurt to see you cry"

"T-Tha-Thanks June ya . I love you"

"I love you too" 

He was too shock to see what happen infront him . Was it only his imagination ? It cant be ! His so call crush was dating his best friend the whole time ? Or is it just the I Love Yous that they always shared as best friends like they always do ? But reality hit him again . Junhwe kissed her forehead the most caring way he can and down to her teary eyes were the prove . He turn around and walk towards the Kims resident with his heart aching from the scene happen infront of him .